E46Fanatics - Conversation Between TopazKD and ChicagoFanatic E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > TopazKD

Conversation Between TopazKD and ChicagoFanatic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. TopazKD
    08-29-2008 05:54 PM
    TopazKD
    I will be down...and yeah the csl rims and and the offset is a little wide...LOL...right now I am waiting on a lip from rieger...can't wait it's coming straight form germany will be in middle of september....and then next year CSL trunk...Oh and I am selling 19" M6 rims with new tires....so if you know anybody hit me up....
  2. ChicagoFanatic
    08-29-2008 01:01 PM
    ChicagoFanatic
    Thanks i appreciate the compliment. After i parked i sat in front of the two cars to have a cig before i went into school and i noticed how WIDE your back rims/tires were. My jaw dropped. lol I love the hyperblack CSL rims on your car plus the M3 front, its looking good.

Me and a few of my audi friends are actually trying to get together a few guys that would be down to show at a bunch of local car shows for the summers to come. Just like a local euro car crew, its in the works but let me know if youd be at all interested.
  3. TopazKD
    08-29-2008 09:43 AM
    TopazKD
    Hey I saw your car too....LOVE THE S4...I was checking it out for like 10min and people looking at me like I was crazy...lol...car lookin great
  4. ChicagoFanatic
    08-29-2008 02:01 AM
    ChicagoFanatic
    Parked next to you at OCC in desplaines on tuesday. I was in my S4. Your car looked sick so i decided id rather park next to a euro enthus. then closer to the doors.