E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Bimmer4Lyfe

Conversation Between Bimmer4Lyfe and nightrunner20
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 119
  1. nightrunner20
    02-21-2009 02:20 AM
    nightrunner20
    yea hes helpin pay. it sux. hate lookin at it. feel like some of those honda ricers runnin around now with the duct tape holdin up the **** haha. DAMN saw ur wheels! love the lip! wish i had those. nice find man. those are gonna look so good and dramatically improve the look of ur car.
  2. Bimmer4Lyfe
    02-20-2009 11:04 AM
    Bimmer4Lyfe
    wheels are coming along...looks like it will probably be next week...
    Got flush mount valves (no stems) coming....from BAVAUTO....but got my red/silver BBS caps from a member here (dang those are hard to find) rd/gld all day long...but rd/sivr not so.....
    looks sick....

dang...Istill keep thinkin about your bumper....is the friend paying for it...or at least helping?
  3. Bimmer4Lyfe
    02-20-2009 09:50 AM
    Bimmer4Lyfe
    dude that sux! sorry to hear that 'bout the bumper...........freind too.......they must feel bad.....
    dam that sux....I don't like that story...........
  4. nightrunner20
    02-20-2009 05:06 AM
    nightrunner20
    hey man whats new? god cant believe it. i had a friend of mine back up and hit my brand new m3 bumper. completly cracked it. bottom 2 top. im running around with duct tape on 4 now till my new one comes. hows ur rims comin along?
  5. nightrunner20
    02-14-2009 12:49 AM
    nightrunner20
    $900 is a damn good price!!! i payed $900 for my stupid 17 inch enkies! sigh :( wish i never bought them. feels like such a waste of money now cuz i need bigger wheels 4 a better look.
  6. Bimmer4Lyfe
    02-14-2009 12:46 AM
    Bimmer4Lyfe
    got the wheels ...new for 900 shipped...which is a great price...at least as far as my research leads me to believe...looking to get a hook up on the rubber...I gota few friends in the biz....
    we'll see...
  7. nightrunner20
    02-14-2009 12:42 AM
    nightrunner20
    damn thats awesome. send me a pic of them i bet they look so nice. man aloota money there. got the rims now u need the rubber eeeek i hate buying tires its soooooooo much. but yea make sure 2 send me a pic when u got it on man
  8. Bimmer4Lyfe
    02-13-2009 10:40 PM
    Bimmer4Lyfe
    I'm good bro...you?....
    my angel eyes are DEPO...they are not LED... each ring has 4 bulbs the size of the side marker bulbs (push in type) but I removed the white ones and put the blue coated ones...to counter act the yellow ....prob should ave just put leds..... but I did it before I nstalled them...much easier when the lights are out of the car...
    ecah bulb has a little port that you have to pull wires out and replace bulb then set back in....it's like that game "operation" hahahahaha.... they show up blue in pictures more than they really are...in real life they are just barely blue....like the LED's...

dude I got my wheels the other day....19" 8.5 /9.5 LM reps...I guess they are a discontined model that a guy just had laying around in a box....never installed... I understand they were DC because BBS sued them for being so close to the real thing!!!... finally in the right place/ right tme.... got red/ silver BBS caps coming in the mail... hope to mount them nex week !!!! gonna be sick!

cheers bro!!
  9. nightrunner20
    02-13-2009 06:42 AM
    nightrunner20
    hey man how u been? btw what kinda angel eyes u got? i juz have predator chromium. lol everyone has LED anymore! man i seem 2 be havin a leak in my clear sidemarker on the passenger side :( it yellowed out the crystal look 2 it! lol
  10. Bimmer4Lyfe
    02-08-2009 02:37 AM
    Bimmer4Lyfe
    What up NR20...
    I tell ya...I've been on this wheel hunt for a while and I was first gonna do 18's
    but the more I looked at it closely..I think 19" looks better.... the reason i was gonna do 18 mainly is because of the ride...I didnt want it to be too harsh... also 19's are heavier and gas mileage is probably not as good...

anyways there's alot of different ways you can go but they are all totally different looks... depends on what your personal style you want to reflect is ...let me look at your car again here................hold on..........ok back (hahhahaa)

anyways...you might consider... smoked side markers and corners.... paint matched surrounds over a black out grill...
    and mate black wheels with a polish lip...
    damn I love the OB...

either that or with gunmetal rims...

I send you a PM with some pics