E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Bimmer31

Conversation Between Bimmer31 and BucksE46
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. BucksE46
    07-30-2011 10:56 PM
    BucksE46
    whats up? got me a house! finally settled in around here! lol ordered new brakes, got Slotted Stoptech rotors, Axxis/PBR Ultimate pads, new sensors, fluid, and Stainless brake lines.....thinking about trying to change them myself, have you changed yours before? still haven't fixed my check engine light :( but you know how it is, hard to find time/money for that stuff! your car still doing ok?
  2. BucksE46
    01-14-2011 07:37 PM
    BucksE46
    how hard was it to change spark plugs? I thought about trying that too!
  3. BucksE46
    01-09-2011 07:37 PM
    BucksE46
    lol, my engine light is on too! code said it was something with Secondary Air System? haven't had time/money to put in garage with all the other expenses! might be buying a house soon in the 'boro!
  4. BucksE46
    12-02-2010 08:14 PM
    BucksE46
    yo, you still in the 'boro?? I hit a deer in my car!! got estimate today, $2600 in damage! I'll post some pics later! got new tires couple weeks ago too, Goodyear Eagle GT's, they seem pretty good so far! ur car still doing ok?
  5. BucksE46
    08-29-2010 08:45 PM
    BucksE46
    it was $115 for just the oil change, $257 total for belt and oil change.....they also reset service indicator. not sure how often to go on change intervals....I've read everything from 6K to 15K, I'll probably go more on the low side to be safe! done anything to car? washed mine yesterday, rained today...figures! lol
  6. BucksE46
    08-28-2010 11:36 AM
    BucksE46
    got my oil changed yesterday at Nashville AutoHaus, also replaced main drive pulley belt($257, ouch)!! guess its worth it to keep up good maintainence! lol just washed it up good earlier, might take some more pics later! u get ur oil changed yet? they use Pennzoil European blend and replaced all "O" rings and gaskets on oil plug and filter housing, so should be good to go for a while!! probly try to do brake upgrade/replacement next month or so.....
  7. BucksE46
    08-22-2010 08:15 PM
    BucksE46
    same here, long way to go on the mods, but have to work it in as I can afford it! lol I think my next mod is going to be Brakes, mine are going to need replaced soon anyway, so figure might as well upgrade! probly go with Slotted rotors and some street/track pads and aluminum brake lines. found some decent pkgs online that were less than $600, uses factory calipers so should be easy change!(I hope, lol) I saw the pics of your Blue headlight bezels, looks cool! hows it look at night?? mine are factory hids, but I want the Angel Eyes style, but probly be a little while on that one!
  8. BucksE46
    08-21-2010 01:51 PM
    BucksE46
    I worked in Smyrna for about a week, best thing about town was little restaurant called "Breaking Bread", really good homestyle cooking!! I'm getting ready to post a couple pics of my car, check it out when u get a chance, it looks pretty similar to yours!!
  9. BucksE46
    08-19-2010 03:37 PM
    BucksE46
    down here for work, I install Telecommunications equipment in AT&T offices! worked here in Murf. for about 3 months, but last couple weeks been working in downtown Nashville! just bought my 330i in July, last car was 94 Accord with 230K miles, so this was a nice upgrade!!
  10. BucksE46
    08-17-2010 08:32 PM
    BucksE46
    Hey, Im from Ky, but staying in Murfeesboro!