E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > JZambrano7

Conversation Between JZambrano7 and djnekkon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. JZambrano7
    07-23-2012 10:41 AM
    JZambrano7
    thanks for the advice bro, Either way yesterday was a terrible day for my e46 i ripped off my mtech on one side so there goes any ideas i had on getting wheels.
  2. djnekkon
    07-22-2012 10:59 PM
    djnekkon
    Agressive fitment involves adjustable suspension, bump stops, camber plates and fender works. Offset 27 (M3) Rubs on coupes and sedans unless you roll, pull or shave your fenders. If you stretch your tires to avoid rubbing, then your wheel lip will be the one hitting the fender. Whoever tells you that m3 wheels wont rub on sedans is a liar. With or without a drop, it will rub. I believe that offset 32 + 235 tires would work great on sedans and still looks aggressive enough.