E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > sillieidiot

Conversation Between sillieidiot and tonydinh3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. tonydinh3
    12-16-2009 04:27 PM
    tonydinh3
    oh okay i c thats cool but yeh just hit me up if you ever have free time to spare if i have not installed it yet but yeh thanks for the info.
  2. sillieidiot
    12-16-2009 04:15 PM
    sillieidiot
    yea that looks right, especially if you got it from that DIY.

hmm about the install, it might not be for awhile. since i've been busy with school and everything, i pushed everything back. so when finals are over this week, i have to play catchup. i think i might be busy for awhile plus it's my only source of income right now lol.

as for the autoleveling, you can do that at a later time. but honestly, you don't need it man. it's a waste of money. you're not going to see it working really, it'll somewhat help other driver's but cost vs. benefit, just isn't all that worth it.
  3. tonydinh3
    12-16-2009 04:01 PM
    tonydinh3
    yeh i ordered these parts does it look right?
    and when they come in do you mind helping me install it? because i read the DIY and im not sure if im capable of doing it all alone! haha i own a E46 M3 03
    thanks! I got these parts from the guy on bimmer fourm. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46813
    also do you know how to do the auto level sensor do i need that? i might install it in feature but not right now since i dont really have cash for it or do i need to install it all at once?

61.13.8.365.348 qty 2 bixenon shutter socket
    61.13.0.006.665 qty 2 contact bushing for socket
    61.36.8.373.700 qty 1 relay
    61.13.0.008.998 qty 1 contact bushing for LCM
  4. sillieidiot
    12-16-2009 03:48 PM
    sillieidiot
    yo, yea i've done it before. it's pretty easy. you'll need some parts from the dealer like the plug to go into everything though.
  5. tonydinh3
    12-10-2009 02:38 AM
    tonydinh3
    hey whats up i read your post on you trying to help some one with the relay for a halogen to bi xenon swap i was just wondering if you have done it before and if i was planning on doing it if you could help me out?
  6. tonydinh3
    11-24-2009 03:03 AM
    tonydinh3
    hey pm me about the ballast your inbox is full!