E46 Fanatics Forum banner

*faint* I got them on finally!

4K views 41 replies 37 participants last post by  HKE46Boy 
#1 · (Edited)
Well they are on... please let me know what you think, good or bad. I know the car needs to be lowered, but I am still waiting for my coilovers :sad:

I have to thank Peter at Wheel Experts for everything... truly a great guy and an awesome person to deal with!

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys... I really appreciate it!

I am gonna get the coilovers soon I hope... within the next month maybe? :dunno: KW has been giving me the run around for quite a while now... so all I can do is wait :sad:

#12 ·
Hmmm...

CruizinKO said:
Thanks for all the compliments guys... I really appreciate it!

I am gonna get the coilovers soon I hope... within the next month maybe? :dunno: KW has been giving me the run around for quite a while now... so all I can do is wait :sad:
KW definitely has coils for the E46 M3...

I know someone that already has them.

#19 ·
WOW Cruzin that looks HOT :thumbup: Where in SoCal are you?

#20 ·
Damn Kenny... those rims suck ass on your car! You need to give them to me! haha... jk They are sickness! When you lower it, it will be super sick tricked out crazy! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#25 ·
My Vote is for Cruzin's car to be the next Car of The Week or Month however you guys run it.
Hey are those 448's???? :thumbup:

#26 ·
Wow thanks again guys... I'm seriously flattered... I'm almost blushing over here :lmao: :lmao:

I live in Laguna Hills... near Irvine

I know I need coilovers... but I can't get them cause KW can't import them fast enough. They told me 4-6 weeks for the next shipment :sad:

And yes, they are HRE 448s :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.