E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW repair centers in Sharjah and Dubai?

29K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  shane1978 
#1 ·
Hi all,
My late father's 98 740il has been having some problems recently, one is leaking power steering hoses and the other is stalling and severe vibrations when cold (goes when the engine warms up), i've been trying to find some HONEST garages that preferebly specialize in BMW's in Sharjah mainly and possibly in Dubai, I know Tony Edwards (sp?) is the best one in Dubai, But can you tell me if there are any other worthy ones? (no AGMC dosent count)

For the time being I only need to know the codes that may be stored in the ECU.

Thanks guys.

#6 ·
Try going to any mechanic and ask them to estimate the problem, and then if they can get it fixed check if it's feasible with your dad's (or your) budget. If not then just take it to Tony Edwards but they will still charge high... (A second hand power steering of a 740 may cost you 3000 DHS without installation costs) try not to make them charge you more than 5000 DHS all by all...
Good luck bro.!

#7 ·
I went there yesterday, both sevice centers (tony and x service) were really busy, couldn't have the car diagnosed then (I went late too, like 11:00).

I'll try again when I'm less busy (and earlier in the morning too).

DXB330: its My late father's car, unfortunately he is not with us anymore :( , Just wanted to know what components were wrong with the car, I can fix pretty much everything myself. Just didn't want to go the blind repair route (keep replacing parts till the problem is cured).

Thanks guys.

#8 ·
Great BMW workshop in Al Qusais

Hey,

Concerning BMW workshops I have been everywhere. From Sharjah to Al-Qouz. And I got ripped off one way or another. After months I finally found "JANO" near Zulekha Hospital in Al Qusais.
Take a Right After Mullah Plaza on Baghdad road. Left at 2nd Signal till the end of the road.Take a right and you'll find it on your right. Mobile Number 0506312956

They only work on BMWs and Ali is the manager. Very professional in terms of timing and cost. They understand everything about BMWs and will tell you up front how much its going to cost and if its worth fixing it now.

Here is the list of the workshops that i have dealt with and never again:

X-Service: Makes you feel that your car is a disaster and will cost an arm and a leg.
Octane: Never even got a call back for the parts that i ordered
Tony Edwards: Couldnt fix my car so tried to find something else to charge me.

I even tried a small dodgy garage in Umm Rammol called Al Nouras..... They are clueless and their word means nothing in terms of timing or cost.

Hope this helps

#9 · (Edited)
Excellent BMW Service

Hi Folks,

I can say that one of the best BMW auto garage is in Sharjah on the BMW road near Sedana Signal.
The name of the garage is SREE AUTO. Low profile individuals but experts in BMW car repairing and maintenance. Their team is lead by an BMW trained expert around 25+ years experience, followed by Chief Engineer and Technical expert who have put in total of another 25+ years of BMW car services and maintenance.
You will feel the experience once you are there.
I have been utlizing their services since year 2000 and i am more than happy to be their customer. To be honest, I still own the same 1994 BMW 316i and its performing great with only the periodic maintenance after maintaining with SREE AUTO.

Contact details: 06-5422048 (office)

#10 ·
JANO auto service is the best !!! i had several problems with my 2005 745li bmw, Like SUSPENSION FAILURE , AIRBAG FAULTY MESSSAGE , REAR SUSPENSSION TILTING TO THE RIGHT ETYC :) , took it there and gone , Ali the owner excellent in his job , excellent customer service and prices are good. Does not rip you off. Went to several Bmw MEACHANIC till i found JANO auto service. Thank god !!
Had to change my battery once , he advised me to go to a local dealer , since he has the expensive one , cause it would fall cheaper , also gave me directions. Honest guy . and excellent in bmw work.
His work shop is in guesis near zuleka hospital. His contact number is 0506312956 , his name is ALI.
Trust me guys , if ya wanna sort any issues with ya Bmw , TRY this garage.
cheers.
Shane.

BMW 745 LI - BLACK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.