E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**My TiAg M3 Mod Progress Thread**

127K views 317 replies 88 participants last post by  Sebringjetta 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, some of you may know that I bought a Titanium Silver M3. This car is stock, nothing but stock. Well as some of you know from my last car I like to upgrade things. Thought I'd document them as I do them. Pictures and changes to follow. For those that have followed progress of my last car I hope to continue to do a modest clean look and nothing over the top.

"Release the Hounds"

Yep that's right, still has the ambler reflectors in the bumper

Notice the special ordered no sunroof

Cloth and Black Leather M3 seats

Brushed Aluminum trim and Tri Stitched Wheel

Stock down to the Wheels and No Tint....for now

See less See more
Reactions: Louken
#2 · (Edited)
First thing to go is the ugly front LP bracket and plate

#3 · (Edited)
teaser...

hard to see the markings on the face but they say 8.5 x 19.

#8 · (Edited)
Feb 5th, 2011

and here they are mounted. These are OEM CSL wheels. Not replicas, not ZCP wheels. And yes I know it needs a drop. this is a work in progress thread.

#12 · (Edited)
OEM LEDs Feb 9th

BEFORE
: Stock Clears

AFTER: OEM BMW German made LEDs 👍

#13 ·
Ugly Airbag stickers

BEFORE: Hate these ugly airbag stickers on the visors :banghead:

AFTER: Removed them. :)

#25 ·
Thanks all. :hi:

And no, I have not yet put my beloved 323Ci up for sale yet. Still have some things to decide. Like whether or not I want to keep the leather/cloth interior or swap with my all black nappa leather M3 interior I have in the Coupe. It really is a big change going daily from the M3 to the 323Ci. It's amazing how quiet the Coupe is compared to the M3.

#28 ·
a few more things arrived today

seeing how one of the front corners had a damaged mounting tab i figured i'd see how i like these, grill will get the surrounds painted bodycolor for a cleaner look.

this needs to be painted, just wanted something subtle and i always liked the CSL diffusor. i think bmw designed a real winner with this one.

#29 ·
Not sure which look I like better. The Clear corners

or the Smoked..

I don't normally like "Smoked" but the tint matches the dark/black headlamp inserts so it flows better as one complete headlamp/corner. The Clears would look better with a silver headlamp insert like I was running on my 323Ci.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.