E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Dynavin ANDROID - Hacking & Development

198K views 327 replies 68 participants last post by  oregonbmw 
#1 · (Edited)
YOU take full responsibility if you try anything in this thread and ruin your dynavin, so do this at your own risk.

Official Dynavin Solutions thread (Jeff):
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=839753

Official Dynavin Android site (get the latest (unrooted) firmware):
http://www.dynavin.com/android.php

Some Usefull info:
http://dynavin.uncompiled.org/android

Installing a ROM
Either use the SD card that came with the Dynavin, or downloaded EaseUS, and format a 2 GB card as FAT (FAT16) with 64kb allocation.

1. Unzip the ROM file and copy all the files to the root of the 2 GB SD card that came with the Dynavin
  2. Boot up the Dynavin with the SD card
  3. Takes about 5 to 10 minutes, and will notify you when it's done
  4. Take out the SD card
  5. If you're reusing the same SD card, remove all the ROM files from the root before reinserting it

Hacked and/or Rooted ROMS:

User: jneumann
http://jneumann.net/Baldr/

User: m3evolution
Release 20111209: http://www.multiupload.com/DVNMVH35YM

Manually rooting Android 2.2 using z4root:

You can grab the file from XDA at:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953

Prepare your system for rooting:
Go in to settings and enable USB debugging, and allow non market apps.

1. Copy the z4root.apk file to your SD card
  2. Using a file manager, install the z4root app
  3. Run the z4root app after install
  4. Chose "root permanent"
  5. System will reboot (in about 2 or 3 minutes) and you will be rooted (superuser and busybox installed)
  6. Now grab busybox installer from the market and install the latest version of busybox

Tweaks & Tips

Better/Faster Clock Sync
These apps will make your clock sync faster, and having the clock sync faster will solve a lot of issues the Droidavyn has.
I was able to get the correct time on the Droidavyn down to about 15-30 seconds (stock it took at least 2 to 3 minutes).

1. TimeZoneFixer - the dynavin has the 2009h version of the database, this will copy over the 2011h version (https://market.android.com/details?i...m9uZWZpeGVyIl0.)
  2. ClockSync - setup to sync every 15 minutes; enable local database, and set it to sync on boot (https://market.android.com/details?i...Nsb2NrU3luYyJd)

GPS Configuration file (may help get a faster GPS fix)
  1. Copy the gps.conf file onto your sd card.
  2. Make sure you go in to settings and enable USB debugging, and allow non market apps.
  3. Make sure your date and time are correct (manually), then check the auto update setting.
  4. Download root explorer and copy over the gps.conf file to your /system/etc folder (https://market.android.com/details?i...RleHBsb3JlciJd)
  5. Get GPS Status and Toolbox (https://market.android.com/details?i...HNzdGF0dXMyIl0.)
    Startup GPS Status and toolbox, reset the AGPS data and download again. Change the settings to download as frequently as possible.

Supercharger Script (thanks to winter_baby)

Instructions on message 29 in this thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=13971141&postcount=29

Recommended additional hardware:
USB Hub and Bluetooth for Android courtesy of jneumann post #126 http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14060883&postcount=126

Recommended Apps:
  1. Latest Google Apps
  2. Root Explorer (Paid App)
  3. ClockSync
  4. TimeZone Fixer
  5. GPS Status & Toolbox
  6. Busybox Installer
  7. Titanium Backup
  8. Pandora
  9. Bing (The traffic map is usually more accurate then Google)
  10. MX Video Player (Play any MP4 video file)
  11. CoPilot (Paid App) (great offline navigation, and now with apps2sd doesn't fill up the dynavin)

Hardware Info (D95)

Android version : 2.2
API LEVEL : 8
CPU ABI : armeabi-v7a
CPU ABI2 : armeabi
Hardware : omap3
Board : DVN101
Brand : DYNAVIN
Device : DVN101

Fingerprint : DYNAVIN/DVN101/DVN101/DVN101:2.2/MASTER/eng.yicoo.20110528.213912:user/test-keys

CPU
Processor ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)
BogoMIPS 532.53
Features swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3
Hardware OMAP3 Beagle Board
Revision 0020
Freqency range: 125.0 -> 720.0MHz
Current Frequency: 500.0MHz
Frequency Stats (time):
- 720.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 600.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 550.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 500.0 MHz 100.01% (74182)
- 250.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 125.0 MHz 0.0% (0)

Screen
Resolution: 800 x 480
Refresh Rate: 68.0
X factor for DIP: 1.5
Density: 240 dpi
Pixel per inch X: 96.0 dpi Y: 96.0 dpi

Features
android.hardware.location.network
android.hardware.wifi
android.hardware.telephony
android.hardware.location
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch
android.hardware.sensor.compass
android.hardware.camera
android.hardware.bluetooth
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct
android.hardware.microphone
android.hardware.location.gps
android.hardware.telephony.gsm
android.hardware.telephony.cdma
android.hardware.sensor.accelerometer
android.hardware.touchscreen

Memory
Download Cache Max: 226MB/ Free: 105MB
data Max: 226MB/ Free: 105MB
External storage Max: 7.59GB/ Free: 1.61GB
Total RAM: 245MB
Free RAM: 69.99MB
Threshold RAM: 16.00MB

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Excellent.....go to it guys! :thumbsup:

Just like I have asked im my threads, lets try to keep this thread useful and helpful, so keep opinion and unnecessary comments to a minimum, let the guys who know what they are doing post so that the most useful info stays easy to find.

#4 ·
If anyone would like me to add anything to or change anyting in the first post, just let me know. I'll do my best to keep it updated.

Like Jeff said, let's try and keep this useful and helpful.

#5 ·
A site that I have used in the past for tons of info on hacking android of all shapes and sizes is http://forum.xda-developers.com/index.php. Scroll down to the android specific links about mid way down the page. Has anyone tried to load a new boot loader to the Dynavin yet? I won't have mine for a couple of months unless I can generate a spare thousand quickly, but any help I can be on making Android run better will make it all better when I get it.

#6 ·
I think I read that because of the chip that Dynavin uses, there is no "Bootloader" so no CWM or 4ext type interface will be available. The only way to flash is to load the ROM flash files to a SD card and boot.

#7 ·
From my understanding of computing and Android there has to be a bootloader. There is always a "BIOS" (in quotes cause they are called different things depending) its really just a matter of figuring out how to pause the boot process at the boot loader. With cells and tablets normally its holding down a couple of buttons at the same time during power up. Even your DVD player in your house or "smart" TV has a basic input output operating system. The Dynavin system may use a different method such as a signal pin on the rear going high or going low. If I had my hands on one I would run a check list of all of the different buttons and what two/ three button combos I could try and then run through them all. A new boot loader would give so much more functionality to the system.

#9 ·
Do you guys know what files the Timezonefixer.apk changes or adds to the Dynavin? I was thinking of just including those new updated 2011N files to the rom so we dont have to install the Timezonefixer.apk The warning at the bottom of that program stating that the timezonefixer.apk might brick the Dynavin makes me a lil nervous plus it request alot of superuser permissions.

#10 · (Edited)
tassi333 maybe you can add this to the first post.

Here are some hardware info I pulled from my D90 Dynavin Android :
---

BuildInfos
Android version : 2.2
Release Codename : REL
API LEVEL : 8
CPU ABI : armeabi-v7a
Manufacturer : unknown
Bootloader : unknown
CPU ABI2 : armeabi
Hardware : omap3
Radio : unknown
Board : DVN101
Brand : DYNAVIN
Device : DVN101
Display : unknown
Fingerprint : DYNAVIN/DVN101/DVN101/DVN101:2.2/MASTER/eng.yicoo.20110528.213912:user/test-keys
Host : yicoo-laptop
ID : MASTER
Model : unknown
Product : DVN101
Tags : test-keys
Type : user
User : yicoo

---

CPU
Processor ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)
BogoMIPS 532.53
Features swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3
CPU implementer 0x41
CPU architecture 7
CPU variant 0x1
CPU part 0xc08
CPU revision 3
Hardware OMAP3 Beagle Board
Revision 0020
Serial 0000000000000000
Freqency range: 125.0 -> 720.0MHz
Current Frequency: 500.0MHz
Frequency Stats (time):
- 720.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 600.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 550.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 500.0 MHz 100.01% (74182)
- 250.0 MHz 0.0% (0)
- 125.0 MHz 0.0% (0)

----

Screen
Resolution: 800 x 480
Refresh Rate: 68.0
X factor for DIP: 1.5
Density: 240 dpi
Pixel per inch X: 96.0 dpi Y: 96.0 dpi

----

Features
android.hardware.location.network
android.hardware.wifi
android.hardware.telephony
android.hardware.location
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch
android.hardware.sensor.compass
android.hardware.camera
android.hardware.bluetooth
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct
android.hardware.microphone
android.hardware.location.gps
android.hardware.telephony.gsm
android.hardware.telephony.cdma
android.hardware.sensor.accelerometer
android.hardware.touchscreen
glEsVers=0.0

JavaProperties
java.vendor.url: http://www.android.com/
java.class.path: .
java.class.version: 46.0
os.version: 2.6.32
java.vendor: The Android Project
user.dir: /
user.timezone: null
path.separator: :
os.name: Linux
os.arch: armv7l
line.separator:
file.separator: /
user.name:
java.version: 0
java.home: /system

-----

OpenGL
OpenGL Version supported : 0.0
OpenGL Version supported : OpenGL ES-CM 1.1
Vendor : Imagination Technologies
Renderer : PowerVR SGX 530

----

Memory
Download Cache Max: 226MB/ Free: 105MB
data Max: 226MB/ Free: 105MB
External storage Max: 7.59GB/ Free: 1.61GB
Total RAM: 245MB
Free RAM: 69.99MB
Threshold RAM: 16.00MB

Low Memory Killer Levels
FOREGROUND_APP:__ 6.00MB
VISIBLE_APP:_________ 8.00MB
SECONDARY_SERVER: 16.00MB
HIDDEN_APP:________ 20.00MB
CONTENT_PROVIDER: 22.00MB
EMPTY_APP:__________ 24.00MB

#11 · (Edited)
My Dynavin CPU appears to be locked at the default 500 mhz but it is capable of 720mhz max. Anybody brave enough to try to overclock or just run it at its max rating? I tried SetCPU to push it to 720mhz nothing happend maybe I didnt set it up correctly.

#12 ·
If it's anything like the beagleboard, we should leave it at 500Mhz. 600 is doable, but pushing it, 720 results in heat deaths from what I've heard.

SetCPU won't work because it's a custom board, and probably doesn't have any way of modifying the PLL driving the CPU. Besides, this thing already benches near my 1Ghz Samsung Mesmerize. I'm pretty sure RAM is the issue here.

As for the bootloader, we honestly don't need something like clockworkmod. SD card flashing gets us everything we need, albeit all at once. Not to mention the whole no button issue. I think I'd rather just flash via SD card than try to figure out how to wire up some buttons. I already have a USB debugging cable hanging out of my dash that I'm about ready to just cut off. :p

Nandroid backups however, would be nice...

#16 · (Edited)
there are no hard buttons for android....its not like a phone, that is where the difficulty lies.

I believe it was discussed at length on the android thread.

#20 ·
There may not be buttons to operate the android side, but that doesn't mean that while the unit is booting the buttons on the unit won't break the boot cycle and pause it. It does point me in the direction that the radio firmware is probably tied to the boot loader which may cause some headaches. I can only suggest until I can buy my own for disection and hook up a some diagnostic equipment like a protocol analyzer.

Has anyone tried a radio app to run the radio android style. Sprint has one that's great. I know there are others in the market.

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer

#17 · (Edited)
Yeah too bad there are no physical buttons, at least a home, back and menu button would've been nice.

Not sure why they settled on Android 2.2 either? Why not go at least 3.x honeycomb, it would've been easier to use since 3.x was designed for a tablet not phone.

Maybe the next release will be the D200 Android 4.x "Ice Cream Sandwhich" with a nice dual core processor (nVidia Tegra maybe?) We'll probably see an announcement a couple months after the D99 is released ;)

What would be awesome is if the entire unit was running Android (radio and nav sides; I guess that would mean only one side :hmm:)

#24 ·
GPS Configuration file (may help get a faster GPS fix)
  1. Copy the gps.conf file onto your sd card.
  2. Make sure you go in to settings and enable USB debugging, and allow non market apps.
  3. Make sure your date and time are correct (manually), then check the auto update setting.
  4. Download root explorer and copy over the gps.conf file to your /system/etc folder (https://market.android.com/details?i...RleHBsb3JlciJd)
  5. Get GPS Status and Toolbox (https://market.android.com/details?i...HNzdGF0dXMyIl0.)
    Startup GPS Status and toolbox, reset the AGPS data and download again. Change the settings to download as frequently as possible.
Anyone tried this? Can anyone report on whether it works?

#25 ·
Hello

I have an issue with my Dynavin sd card. the card is not loading. I am sure it is correctly formatted and the device hardware is functioning (since the ROOM replacement is working when I update it with the latest Dynavin firmware).
However, after the system is loading I can see no card. I tried more cards, including the one which have the firmware. Nothing.
For more info I tried with those cards:
- one 2Gb card Fat 16 formatted
- one 2Gb card Fat 32 formatted
- one 8Gb card Fat 32 Formated

Partitions are Primary and Active on all of them. Still nothing.

It is also important to say that yesterday was working, I moved the IGo from the original card to the bigger one (8Gb), intalled it, tested it, etc..
Today, nothing. My Igo is saying he need the sd crd. I reloaded the firmware (wipe all the data with this ocasion and I loaded it from sd card which for purpose was working). When system is booting, still nothing.
Any idea?

The softwares on the market like reload the sd card specific softwares are also ineficient . Please help. I am almost sure it is a Android system issue.

#66 · (Edited)
+1

<b>~ SD ~</b>
Similar issue here, the stock SD card (2gb) was working, I downloaded MapDroyd Maps to the device and then even updated to 2.2 with it. Cant confirm that it happened after the update.
I go to download the Speech Synthesiser for Google Nav but kept getting a need more than (6 by memory)mb of storage.
Ive been able to get the SD to work for a few seconds when mounting, then formatting, then not getting a response from MayDroyd saying that I dont have an SD card which was good but it appeared to fail on me again. It doesnt appear to last long.

Also had a corrupt sd card notification, formatted but it still buggy. Anyone else having similar issues? Im about to try an old 1gb SD card and see how that goes.

SolutionUpdate=== Played around with the sd card and eventually got it formatted on the android d99 unit and its working now with all SD cards, just have to be careful when mounting, unmounting. For me I will only mount while in the android side, in the sd settings menu where I can see the mount sd button,
1. Insert sd card
2. Tap Mount sd card
For dismount I again only do so when in the sd card settings,
1.Tap unmount and wait a few seconds after confirmation of dismount.

Do not put the left side sd in the right side sd of the unit, the card gets a "requires format/damaged sd card" once its back in the left side (nav)

SD Card formatting
Ok, quick update:
I got bored, so I started hacking at the Android side. It appears to be very similar to the TI OMAP35xx hardware used in the BeagleBoard. Android is not designed to run natively on this hardware, so it is emulated in qemu with something called Goldfish.
I managed to figure out how to extract the ubi.img file, edit the contents, and rebuild it to something flashable. (currently running my own "custom rom" right now)
I also have root. Working on the force close issue right now. It reared its ugly head ONE REBOOT after first boot, after installing Titanium Backup (root). I'm assuming it has to do with having so little memory to work with on these devices. (128mb I think?)
I plan to release a slightly tweaked version of Dynavin's last release, with out 3g (I don't use it, and I'm assuming most of us here don't, so it's a pointless kernel module to load) and with a bunch of the preloaded apps either removed or updated. It will also be rooted, or at very least root-ready.

Little start to the information -
How to format ANY SD card so the Android side will boot it and load the firmware off it

Must be FAT (otherwise known as FAT16), and set as active. This means no more than 4gb. (you can use larger, but you will have to reformat after to get the rest of your space back)
I used EaseUS Partition Manager to do this. It's free, and is less pissy than Window's disk management, and easier to use than DISKPART.
All you have to do is delete the partition on your SD card (helps to have a dedicated reader here, most phones probably won't work for this), create a new primary FAT(16) partition, and set it to active. Apply changes, wait for it to sync with the OS. Then just load the update files like normal.

From what I've heard, and what I have experienced over the last several hours, it is VERY hard to brick the Android side. (granted, all I've messed with is ubi.img)

Jeff just sent me the magical app that does all this, and I would recommend just doing it the way I just explained if you know anything about partitioning, or are willing to risk messing up an SD card. It is pretty hard to really mess one up though. 98% of the time you can reformat the SD card back to what it should be using a lower level partition manager like DISKPART or EaseUS. PM me if you really b0rk one, and I'll try to help.
Anyways, the reason I suggest using EaseUS is because I'm not a huge fan of using programs that I can't understand due to it all being in Chinese. :eek:

Regarding further development:
I would love to get AOSP Gingerbread working on this thing, but it may be out of my knowledge area, and given I only have time on weekends to work on this, I may never get around to it, much less release a working 2.3 ROM for the Dynavin. If anyone here knows anything about Android development and would like to help, PM me. I'll need it.
Other things I'd like to try to do is get some sort of Bluetooth adapter working so we can use Torque. This may also never happen though, since Torque is a HUGE CPU and RAM hog. My HTC Desire died a little while back, so now I have a low end Samsung Acclaim and Torque runs like sh1t on it. The Dynavin is even lower end hardware than the Acclaim, so Torque may be an impossibility for us.

Big Bold Disclaimer: If you don't easily, fully understand what I am talking about in this post, you are best off not doing or following any of it. I am not responsible for anything bad happening, such as bricked SD cards, Dynavins, things starting on fire or going bump in the night. You have been warned.

In other issues

<b>~ USB ~</b>
My 4GB USB seems to have been converted to FAT (64KB allocation size) and Ive been having everything from freezes/hangs to inability to error codes regarding not having sufficent privileges on my Windows 7 (Im an admin... which makes things interesting). Also it keeps saying it is write protected... I managed to put a few files on while plugged into the pc then all of a sudden it was write protected.
Trying to format to FAT 32 defaults and its just not letting me, or at least it does but it just takes way to long to do and appears to freeze

<b>~ Voice Input ~</b>
-Has anyone had an issues or has been able to get their microphone to function on the android side of the d99. (Voice input a destination, Shazam a song, or make a memo etc)

<b>~ Bluetooth ~</b>
Has anyone else gone into their android side setting tried to turn bluetooth on, only to get no change aka switched off still aka Turn bluetooth on message still displayed.
Also any app that requires bluetooth and it asks you to turn it on, when you go to do so, the unit freezes on me.

Has anyone figured out how to trick bluetooth streamed music(radio side) into working on android side. Jeff has mentioned a push NAV and then mode to get it to work
For the streaming/nav conflict thing, its not perfect but there is a workaround, press the mode/source button first, then select nav. Somehow it tricks/confuses the controller and the audio continues to stream from bluetooth even though the video switches to the nav/android side. But sending any number of commands will cause it to switch off, so in that case you are best off just plugging into the ipod plug.
but this hasnt worked for me. However I randomly got it to work on android side once, and attempted to replicate what I think i did but no luck on doing it again

<b>~ Erase and go to Factory default ~</b>
Ive already tried doing this and have not been able to actually go back to factory default for android, my apps are still there.
"Solution" (Getting around it by reinstalling Android firmware)

<b>~ Android side media ~</b>
Anyone know of a way to get usb (music and video files) to work on the android side? I can get a hub to work with the supplied wifi radio but the media files will not show up in android.

I can plug in a thumb drive or even a hd to the android usb via a hub and i get a message "preparing udisk" but that is it. I can not locate the files anywhere...
If I pull the drive it will give me one of those messages to unmount udisk berfore removing.

Any ideas?
+1 again on this.
I'm assuming that if you own an android mobile you can somehow connect to and stream your media across it?? 0.o? Anyone?

<b>~SD CARD SIZE~</b>
Anyone have any idea what the max size possible for the d99 unit is?
I have a 32GB Class 10 Samsung SD card running successfully. I am told it should go to 64GB but that is beyond my needs, so havent tried that.
I'm currently using a Kingston 16gb SD card no problems.

<b>~Apps requiring an internet or data connection fail to work / .COM .NET ERRORS?~</b>
AngryBirds, GarminMechanic, DigitalSpeedometer Free, MapDroyd (edit: this had no issue, completely offline app), Market at one stage was no going to net by memory, Navigation etc

Started have force closes, after using a friends phone, HTC Android to tether his 3g data connection to my unit.
All the force closes are "com" 99% of the time or "net"

to solve this issue with all internet or data required apps crashing, I reset data on pretty much all google apps, i think i was successful on settings storage reset.
Everythings working no problems now 2hrs in :)
SOLUTION:Update 9/feb/12: Clearing your settings storage cache/data will fix the issue, I have now used a mobile twice and each time after use attempting to connect to my wifi at home failed so cleared the cache/data fixed the problem, only side effect is that you lose the SHORTCUTS on your menu android side, but are still all there in the alphabetical listing.

<b>~ FREE OFFLINE TURN BY TURN VOICE NAVIGATION ~</b>
I mentioned MapDroyd before which is a great offline worldwide map, but I need that voice nav.
There is NavFree however you still need a data connection to search for addresses.
Does anyone know anything thats available? Ive been looking around but nothing truly offline and free :p Might buy Sygic, Im glad they offer a trial because Id hate to buy an app only to find it doesnt bloody work on my android d99.

However I have been able to get Google Maps Navigation to work "offline".
Parked in my garage I got the directions to my destination, and drove away. It worked fine, however I did not have the voice synth installed (my sd issue leading to download issues) so cant confirm if that would work.
Only downside is that when you go to close the app mid drive, it will cancel navigation and wont remember the route... bummer.

Lots of things to discuss, hoping to provide as much as I can as I learn about this unit and android. :D

#26 ·
CWM with soft buttons and gestures

I'm not an E46 Fanatic...but I just ordered a D99 universal double din and found this forum. It has the most info on the Android unit.

I just saw a post on a new version of clockwork that has soft keys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7vh2gTu6tQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This may eventually help to get CWM on the D99 so we can do a nandroid, just need someone to figure out how to get it incorporated.

Nandroid used as a restore point on my nook color and droid has saved countless hours.

Great info guys, thanks! I can't wait to get mine.

#27 · (Edited)
I would also recomend adding the "V6 Supercharger" script especially for any D95.

V6 Supercharger script from XDA dev site...

[Added]
I can confirm now that my D95 unit is running very smoothly with considerably lessened lag (and feels faster). And I'm only running "256(?)mb" with "balanced" option.

[Update]
I just switched to aggressive option and it is working fine also.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Bimmer

#28 ·
Can you give us the step by step instruction on how to install and run the v6 supercharger script?

I would also recomend adding the "V6 Supercharger" scripts especially for any D95.

V6 Supercharger scripts from XDA dev site...

[Added]
I can confirm now that my D95 unit is running very smoothly with considerably lessened lag (and feels faster). And I'm only running "256(?)mb" with "balanced" option.

#50 ·
Which links? I double checked most of them, seems to be ok for me.

#32 ·
Do you download the v6 supercharged on the sd card or...
You can do it either way. I downloaded the script via dynavin so I didn't have to take the card out. Then i backed it up to the sd card.

#33 ·
I have my unit rooted, thanks to Z4root. Dynavin is unable to make the 3G modem work. They test it in China and they say it's working well. The unit comes with a chinese APN set up, and even if I change them to my spanish data provider, it still fails (shows a very annoying T-mobile all the time).

Which file should I edit to change the default values to mines? Is there a file in which I can dig to see something strange related to the Mobile Networks setting?

#36 ·
Hello,

I think this is a great thread that covers app recomendations, tips, and all.

And I'm also thinking that sharing collectively what setups (apps, settings, mods, and more) everyone is running and how they are using in conjuction to the unit could benefit everyone as well.

For me as an example, bt dongle and gv callback suggestions i got from here were very helpful. And perhaps, there may be more that can be learned from each other.

What do you think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.