E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Filipino...or living in the Philippines Fanatics

297K views 1K replies 228 participants last post by  Kadoo_Guy 
#1 ·
Seems like there are a lot of Filipinos or people living in the Philippines on this board...would be nice to get a count...please sign in...

Exacc (1)

#5 ·
Not really a lot of Filipinos in the Philippines posting on this board. I could count less than 5 including me and you Exacc.

There's another nice Filipino dude from Manila posting here: iastute.

There's a local BMW Car Club of the Philippines message board though: http://p196.ezboard.com/bbmwclubph

#6 ·
ACT_ASS said:
Not really a lot of Filipinos in the Philippines posting on this board. I could count less than 5 including me and you Exacc.

There's a local BMW Car Club of the Philippines message board though: http://p196.ezboard.com/bbmwclubph
what's up man?

hey i think i saw your car today. were you parked on Legaspi tonight? i was walking from my condo to get some coffee and i think i saw you. but the wheels i saw looked like PG3's the ones with the rivets..

#7 ·
Filipino here ... I go back utleast once a year to visit my parents. I do see a ton of Filipinos on this board, pretty cool !! I hope to get together with some of you when I visit PI.

#12 ·
nice kit

is that your car? if so, i can't believe you drive on our roads with that kit and those wheels. how do u manage? i would only take it on the skyway, haha.

ACT_ASS said:

#15 ·
another proud flip in here!!!...representin' the city of carson...originally from manila came here in 92 and decided to stay for good...any cali meet up...pls sign me up!!! :thumbup:

#17 ·
iastute said:
1 proud Pinoy here as well! :)

espresso330 - have we met? Your ride looks very familiar!:blink:

joey325i - keep us informed of your schedule in December. I'm sure, between ACT_ASS and myself; we can do some cruisin' :thumbup:
cool well ill be there from 12/17-1/7, i think we will be spending a few days in manila and most of the time in isabela since my gf's parents built a house there, but ill keep you guys posted :woot: :)

#23 ·
baruski said:
another bimmerhead from manila. can anyone here point me in the direction of a set of 2nd hand hamann hm2s? or a guy who does ice installs for bimmers? i'm about to start working on my e46. thanks!
That's great baruski! Which part of Manila are you from? :)

From a sounds standpoint, the number of shops that does Bimmer ICE upgrades continue to grow though one highly recommended by the fanatics is Mickey's somewhere east of Manila. For the HM2s, I think it's time you join the local BMW car club. :idea:

You can see the forum discussions thru this link and for memberships, the form can be obtained via www.bmwcarclub.org.ph (though the site as I'm writing this is down :cry:.

At any rate, start posting on the local forum and see updates of activities of the club. You're definitely welcome! :thumbup:

#24 ·
iastute said:
That's great baruski! Which part of Manila are you from? :)

From a sounds standpoint, the number of shops that does Bimmer ICE upgrades continue to grow though one highly recommended by the fanatics is Mickey's somewhere east of Manila. For the HM2s, I think it's time you join the local BMW car club. :idea:

You can see the forum discussions thru this link and for memberships, the form can be obtained via www.bmwcarclub.org.ph (though the site as I'm writing this is down :cry:.

At any rate, start posting on the local forum and see updates of activities of the club. You're definitely welcome! :thumbup:
thanks man! i think i will. i'm in the ortigas area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.