E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOEL COMES IN FOR THE HPF Stage 2 w/6766 and OPEN DUMP

30K views 147 replies 36 participants last post by  str8dum1 
#1 ·
We're about to do a Baseline Dyno on Noel's super clean M3 that just arrived. His car is going HPF Stage 2 with the new 6766 and an open dump wastegate extension turbo. Noel will be joining the 600rwhp club shortly!! I'll post up the before and after dyno graphs. :)

Here are some pics.

Add Ons...

See less See more
#4 ·
Haha I know. I'm going to burn through the Super Sports and upgrade to maybe Nitto NT05s since I DD my car an it rains a lot where I live. Any other recommendations beside Toyo R888s lol

#9 · (Edited)
Thanks!

Man, your car is awesome.
That color combo is completely perfect.

Hope you have a load of fun in it for a long while bud.

Enjoy!

PS: I dig the plastidipped front end hahaha.
Thanks, man! The color combo is not too common for Silver Grey. Plasti dip is used for protecting my front end for the 2600 mile journey back to West Virginia. The best part is peeling the plasti dip when I get home with no damage to the paint.
congrats to you! can't wait to see the results :)

and RE-11 are pretty good for performance and rain..I was driving in that storm we had last friday with no problems haha :thumbup:
First of all, congrats on the upgrade - you will love it! :read:
With regards to tires, if you plan on running your stock 19s, then I would recommend the Potenza RE11's - none better, period. Ask me how I know, I have bought and tested every HP tire available. :thumbup:
I will have to look into the RE-11s. Thanks for the advice. So you would choose RE-11s over NT05s?

#10 ·
Congrats Noel! Yes sir your going to have a "B!tch moment" scream/laughing when you try a Tank full of Race fuel and Race/Meth! See you around bradah

#11 ·
I'm excited that my first time in a HPF car will be in mine and I'll be the one driving it haha. I'll definitely have a video for my initial impressions on Race and meth

#12 ·
+1 for RE-11's I currently have NT05's on the front and RE-11's on the back of mine, they were out of stock when I needed new fronts, and they had the NT05's at the shop already. My last 4 sets of rears have been RE-11's after Toyo quit making the T1R's that I used to use.
Welcome to the club!

#16 ·
Thats not all together true. Super Sports are great for a stock M3, but damn near worthless on a turbo M3. When your tires break loose every time you spool the turbo, they won't last any longer than the NT05's. I got more miles out of my M/T's than I did from the stock tires, simply due to the fact that they didn't spin all the time. Regardless, when you get to this power level, you have to expect to be replacing rear tires a lot more often.

#18 ·
my fronts will probably last obviously a lot longer than my rears.. with that said.. I need to choose the right tire. Looks like a lot of people are saying the RE-11s. Rob, What tires do you have to hook up?

#21 ·
For sure, man! My parents live in Frederick so I'll be around the area at some point once I get my car back. Maybe at Bimmerfest East if you are going. :thumbsup:

#25 ·
Got a call from Kirk yesterday.. Subframe is finished and the clutch is installed. So far so good.. Little hiccups here and there but all were resolved. Waiting on some pics :)

#39 ·
Nice numbers you put down with pump and meth, Rico.

Hopefully the car will be on the dyno tomorrow. Excited to see results. I would definitely be happy with 580rwhp on pump + meth.

#42 ·
Pump and pump+meth were done today. Spinning tires on the dyno with pump+meth. John said you need a new fan clutch too. He will finish up pump/meth tomorrow and put race fuel in it and tune the other two maps. :)

Chris.

#44 ·
Update: Picked up the car from HPF yesterday. The car feels insane. Race and meth is indescribable :). More updates later when I get back to the east coast. Until then enjoy the pics.

SAE

John topping her off w/methanol

Green monster

#46 ·
YES!!!!!!

So your DRIVING her back to MARYLAND?

OMG your going to have too much fun. I hope you video record some of that fun but stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.