E46 Fanatics Forum banner

[VIC] Cruise Black Spur - 2nd Feb -

7K views 106 replies 15 participants last post by  Nath 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys its on..

Exactly the same as last Black Spur run, maybe with a different route/pit stop.
But meeting point and time is the same as last time.

Again its weather permitting and usual rules apply, primarily, respect the road and everyone using it.
This is a fairly long cruise, with tons of turns and bends.
Approximately 6 hours in driving time total. (3 hours each way not including stops)

Proposed route click here

Jamieson Brewery Lunch Location click here

Meet Time: 700am
Meet Point: Monash University Caulfield Campus

1. Selien
2. bbui89
3. TMQ
4. Davconelectric
5. YGOAMG (tentative)
6. JS330
7. RossiM3
8. DZILVA (tentaitive)
9. Dennis323

See less See more
#23 ·
Please explain how you expect to manage traffic on the day? Will there be designated parking for those attending? If so, does this parking cater for weather variations on the day ie. undercover for rain, away from trees if its windy and at least 20 meters above sea level if there is a tsunami.

Excuse my ignorance as I have not been to many cruises before but I refuse to put myself or my family in harms way.

#37 ·
I sold the quaka for the M. Did two trackkies and wanted more out of it. Money is a limiting factor and the risk of stacking is quite high but that hasn't ruled me out on two wheels - I feel that it is much more exhilarating to be on a bike than car ( but maybe because I'm SMG). In the future I hope to take the M3 for a track day and learn how to drive it. I do plan to get another bike as well but only time will tell.

Back to the main topic - hopefully see you guys Saturday.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.