E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Back to the Future...errr past actually (not E46 related)

15K views 117 replies 43 participants last post by  Rajvosa 
#1 ·

Specs:
117kms
Japan Spec (Euro spec chassis with normal H pattern gearbox and 4.10 diff, just like US model)
I have bought the doglex gearbox also which will make its way onto the car later down the track
other than the smoked headlights and tails, car is stock (recaros are going back to the ex owner and bmw sports seats are going in once they have been retrimmed)

See less See more
#76 ·
Looks awesome! Great work. Makes me wonder tho, how much does a car like this cost compared to the E46? Cos I think u wanted to save a bit by selling the E46 M3 right?

#90 ·
they were reps. swapped them with a friend for the LM's. (too much offset for his E36)

Goizus Adin you have been busy, looks flippin great mate, she'll certainly shift along now! BIG respect to you, here I am fretting about changing my idler pulley! Wheres your new wheel? :D
haha thanks mate! man still havent fitted it....wife keeps asking for it though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.