E46 Fanatics Forum banner

330ci just got low

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Akovski 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thanks for asking.

I already wrote what I think in a thread I started with either Furrie or Beagle in the title. Can't remember which.

Also, could we see photos of your engine bay--exhaust mani heat shield and from underneath, the honeycomb section and around the left rear rear axle carrier. Maybe a nice photo for my friends here of Marisa Tomei. Guys see her and just get calm in only like five minutes. Beagle photos usually takes them a while longer to get settled down after seeing...IDK why.

#5 ·
Thanks for asking.

I already wrote what I think in a thread I started with either Furrie or Beagle in the title. Can't remember which.

Also, could we see photos of your engine bay--exhaust mani heat shield and from underneath, the honeycomb section and around the left rear rear axle carrier. Maybe a nice photo for my friends here of Marisa Tomei. Guys see her and just get calm in only like five minutes. Beagle photos usually takes them a while longer to get settled down after seeing...IDK why.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.