E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest wheels on a E46 ?

59K views 111 replies 46 participants last post by  rjskalet 
#1 ·
currious on how big your wheels are ? and what you had to do to get them in there (i.e. fender rolling/replacing) also pretty interested on widdest wheels as well.

#11 ·
I guess not or OP would have found the answers when he searched before making this thread. :dunno:

#16 ·
24 I think they where, at bimmer fest 2010

#22 ·
Never ceases to amaze me, why anybody would want to go more than Plus 1 on their car!!! Going Plus 2 or more actually slows your car down (of course, then everyone can take in the "cool" look easier) and leads to more flat tires, bent wheels and early suspension damage/replacement.

#35 · (Edited)
wrapped in 4 vouges (edit: 4 4's are 15" wheels by the way)

Anyways, why anyone would wanna make an e46 look like a donk is beyond me. I agree with most here, 18's the limit. 19's a stretch.

Big rims are for big cars, usually american big cars, and anything riding on blades looks stuipid, especially SUV's.

#29 ·
Go 26 as earlier mentioned.

But are you posting just for fun or are you seriously going to install big wheels in your car OP?
No more than 19's would look good in our cars.
Try to put money in something else than the big wheels, and your car will thank you.

Your car your money. You going for big wheels, go buy a cadilac and put 22's.

#41 ·
OP, before you get big wheels... have you done any maintence work? cooling system, CAB's, VCG, struts, tune-up, brakes, rear diff fuild, control arms, belts, etc, etc; bet those items could use your funds before your tires go! and yes, I do know who I sound like... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.