E46 Fanatics Forum banner

couldnt resist

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  morrow95 
#1 ·
coming home from watching the monday night game and a mustang decides to toy with me on the highway...

first - the guy is doing this through a construction zone and very rough roads because of the construction - mustang = retarded possibly - lol

two - I didnt get a good luck at it, but I think it was only a gt... then I remembered the post about the saleen and was thinking either its something with power and the guy knows what he is doing or he is just dumb (recall he is doing this through a construction zone)

three - my friend eggs me on because he really has no clue of an m3 power... so I follow this mustang out of construction and keep behind him as he tests me... speeds up, slows down, etc...

four - road clears ahead of us and he decides to go two lanes over and pull behind another car (second thoughts maybe? :dunno: )

five - at this time i had to just give the guy a taste and show my buddy next to me what the car can do... drop into 3rd and punch it and I'm gone... slow down a ways up the highway...

it felt sooooo good to have my car back... really the first time ive nailed it since getting the new engine put in and she feels better than ever... ahhh i love my car :)

just had to share the love for my car as she is back in prime state again finally...

NOTE : I do not condone racing up anykind cause there are a LOT of stupid people out there, but I will occasionally punch her on the highway when its safe... :thumbup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.