E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Hello from Eonon Car Audio :) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1001181)

EononCarDVD 08-13-2013 05:39 AM

Hello from Eonon Car Audio :)

Hi guys, nice to see you, I'm Carlos from Eonon, we’re a NEW sponsor here! Really nice to meet you! Our main products are Car DVD, GPS and Car monitors, etc.I've seen many guys are talking about Eonon D5150 BMW GPS here and like it very much. Thanks a lot for your support! :thumbup:

Good news to tell you that, in order to give you members special benefits, we will arrange group buy with good discount soon! :clap: Please keep an eye on us, thanks! If you have any questions regarding Eonon, feel free to ask or PM me. I'm glad to help!
This Eonon D5150 Car DVD GPS are specific for your BMW E46! Welcome to visit!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

Here is an installation pics from our fan:
http://www.eonon.com/upload/carSetup...0627003809.JPG

CharlzO 08-13-2013 11:31 AM

Might want to add an 'o' in the title to make it "Hello" :) Aside from that, welcome!

limpiabota809 08-13-2013 11:39 AM

Carlos, welcome. Nice to see that we now have a thread to ask questions to the supplier

Edit: I'm in for a group buy

zdavesf 08-13-2013 12:20 PM

Hi Carlos, welcome. Can you confirm that all new 5150 will ship with the V2 canbus module? There seems to be quite a few people with difficulties. The 5150 seems to be a great product for the price and I am looking forward to getting one (maybe through the group buy...)

thetotalthom 08-13-2013 12:31 PM

Hell from Eonon Car Audio :)

Welcome! I'm in for a group buy!!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

EononCarDVD 08-13-2013 09:08 PM

Hi guys, many thanks for your kindness and interest to Eonon group buy! ;)

limpiabota809, zdavesf, thetotalthom, thanks for joining, I'll post group buy thread in another section too. Would you like me to put you down on the list?
Yes the new batch of D5150 sold on our official website now is with the new can bus, you guys are lucky, cheers! :clap:

limpiabota809 08-13-2013 09:24 PM

Yes put me down for the group buy, I assume that we are lucky for getting the new can bus what about the other members that didn't receive the new canbus what can be done for them?

bkaking 08-13-2013 10:06 PM

Hi Carlos - put me down for group buy

zdavesf 08-14-2013 12:42 AM

Obviously we will need more details but, yes i want in on the buy in also.

bernie21614 08-14-2013 03:32 AM

Hi welcome to the forum, look forward to the group buy so count me in as well, hopefully this new can bus harness update can take care of the issues people were having with the units.

EononCarDVD 08-14-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limpiabota809 (Post 15639504)
Yes put me down for the group buy, I assume that we are lucky for getting the new can bus what about the other members that didn't receive the new canbus what can be done for them?

Hi limpiabota, no problem I'll put you down for the GB!
For your question, they can buy the new can bus from us directly in lowest price without paying shipping fee. ;)

EononCarDVD 08-14-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkaking (Post 15639584)
Hi Carlos - put me down for group buy

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdavesf (Post 15639855)
Obviously we will need more details but, yes i want in on the buy in also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bernie21614 (Post 15639989)
Hi welcome to the forum, look forward to the group buy so count me in as well, hopefully this new can bus harness update can take care of the issues people were having with the units.

Hi bkaking, zdavesf & bernie21614, thanks for joining! Your names are added to the list, cheers!

More details about the price, time, shipping ect, I'll start a new group buy thread soon and then you can find them, just stay tuned on the group buy section then, thanks! :thumbup:

wallyworld 08-14-2013 09:45 PM

if the price is right i may be in for the group buy. the new canbus seems to fix most of the issues detailed over in the other thread

WOLFN8TR 08-14-2013 09:59 PM

Carlos Welcome...
Those of us that have recently installed the Eonon 5150 would like to give you some feedback and suggestions. Small changes and tweaks to make this unit easier to install etc. Thanks...

javanutsy 08-14-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EononCarDVD (Post 15642189)
Hi limpiabota, no problem I'll put you down for the GB!
For your question, they can buy the new can bus from us directly in lowest price without paying shipping fee. ;)

Welcome Carlos, good to see official Eonon thread here. There must be something that can done for those who were early adopters and put lots of good words about the D5150? I'm one of the ones with the canbus v1 random start issues...

tks 08-14-2013 10:18 PM

this is nice

i want one!

in for gb!

TomTomTuning 08-15-2013 12:43 AM

Welcome Carlos, it's great to see someone from Eonon on here. The group buy sounds like a great idea!

I have a bit of a predicament i'd like to run by you. Although the unit was out of stock, several members including my self were able to make payment for D5150's, we simply had to wait for them to come back in stock. A few weeks later (last week to be exact) we all received our units, everything was beautifully packaged and we're all excited to get them installed.

Now here's the issue... One of the members specifically emailed your company and asked if the units would arrive with the v2 Can Bus and he was promised it would. Unfortunately we all received our units with v1 Can Bus and whats really disappointing is, other members on this forum received their units a few days later with V2 Can Bus.

We've made several attempts to correct this issue but have gotten no where. I really hope you can help.

Ideally I would love if you could ship us replacement v2 Can Bus and any necessary plugs required to run the new Can Bus, could this please be arranged?

Keaton1 08-15-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EononCarDVD (Post 15639478)
Yes the new batch of D5150 sold on our official website now is with the new can bus, you guys are lucky, cheers! :clap:

Welcome Carlos. In addition to the new can bus, one of your customer service people recommended to another member here to also get the revised power harness too. Is this revised power harness also included with the new can bus for the group buy batch of D5150's?

If it is, I'm interested in the group buy too. Thanks.

EononCarDVD 08-15-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javanutsy (Post 15642281)
Welcome Carlos, good to see official Eonon thread here. There must be something that can done for those who were early adopters and put lots of good words about the D5150? I'm one of the ones with the canbus v1 random start issues...

Javanutsy, thanks for spreading good words for Eonon. As I've mentioned before, you can buy the new can bus from us directly in lowest price without paying shipping fee. If you're interested, just PM me or send Email to eonon.com@sbo2.net, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR (Post 15642257)
Carlos Welcome...
Those of us that have recently installed the Eonon 5150 would like to give you some feedback and suggestions. Small changes and tweaks to make this unit easier to install etc. Thanks...

Hi WOLFN8TR, thanks a lot, and welcome to share with us your installation pics and review too! Cheers! :clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomTomTuning (Post 15642460)
Welcome Carlos, it's great to see someone from Eonon on here. The group buy sounds like a great idea!

I have a bit of a predicament i'd like to run by you. Although the unit was out of stock, several members including my self were able to make payment for D5150's, we simply had to wait for them to come back in stock. A few weeks later (last week to be exact) we all received our units, everything was beautifully packaged and we're all excited to get them installed.

Now here's the issue... One of the members specifically emailed your company and asked if the units would arrive with the v2 Can Bus and he was promised it would. Unfortunately we all received our units with v1 Can Bus and whats really disappointing is, other members on this forum received their units a few days later with V2 Can Bus.

We've made several attempts to correct this issue but have gotten no where. I really hope you can help.

Ideally I would love if you could ship us replacement v2 Can Bus and any necessary plugs required to run the new Can Bus, could this please be arranged?

Hi Tom, don't worry, only several units sold on ebay are with v1 can bus in this new batch, but not on our eonon.com official website. For those guys, our ebay customer service will keep following it. Don't worry the Eonon team will take good care of every customer. And you can ask this guy to PM me his Email or Order No. I'll keep a close eye on his case too. Thanks a lot for your help mate! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keaton1 (Post 15642477)
Welcome Carlos. In addition to the new can bus, one of your customer service people recommended to another member here to also get the revised power harness too. Is this revised power harness also included with the new can bus for the group buy batch of D5150's?

Hi Keaton1, do you mean for those guys' cars which have the OEM navigation before, now they need an extended wire harness to fit? If so, now our R&D is busy developing it, such harness for D5124F BMW E39/E53 has been released yesterday. The one for D5150 will come soon for you guys to get in the near future! I'll inform you guys as soon as it released. Now you can get it from ebay. Thanks!

EononCarDVD 08-15-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallyworld (Post 15642240)
if the price is right i may be in for the group buy. the new canbus seems to fix most of the issues detailed over in the other thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskisky (Post 15642294)
this is nice

i want one!

in for gb!

Hi wallyworld & ruskisky, thanks for your interest! The price will satisfies you, no worry! :D
Yes the new batch of units for the group buy has the new can bus which is much improved!

Now totally 8 guys are interested in the GB, only 2 more, the group buy will be activated! :clap: Come on guys! Welcome more to join, and recommend to your friends, thanks a lot! :bump: