E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   More Poor Khoalty Service (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1008123)

DonaldE 10-04-2013 08:22 AM

More Poor Khoalty Service

Placed an order Monday morning at 6 am. Paid for 3 day shipping even though I qualified for ground shipping, but they decided not to ship the order until Thursday so now I'm paying for 3 day shipping on an order I'm not going to receive until the middle of next week.

Now this is all very frustrating because I spoke with "Dean" (before they shipped the order) on their chat support and told him that I wanted to cancel the order unless it could be here by the weekend, otherwise I would re order with ground shipping. He assured it me it would be here by Saturday so I put the order through. Now I'm being told that my lenses are on back order, so I've basically just spent $100 on parts that they can't even tell me when I'm going to receive and shipping that I didn't want.

Very poor experience.
Don't pay for expedited shipping since you wont get it any faster...

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 10-04-2013 01:32 PM

Hey Donald,

I did tell you in chat that it would be there by the weekend, between us and FedEx, it looks like it isn't going to happen, typically things to Texas on 3-Day will get there very quick, not this case. I discussed this with the boss yesterday from your emails and will again tonight after we ship everything out. You're right, I told you express would be ok since it would be there by the weekend, it isn't, so we should do something about that.

In the chat we went over a few options, I thought that regardless if it got there by the weekend you would want the order, and the lenses were OK to come later (as they are on backorder which we discussed), if not by the weekend I did not believe you wanted the order cancelled, as you said ground would also be ok if it were not to make it there by the weekend?

Either way, you can refuse delivery of the package, it will come back to us, and we can refund the whole deal, or you can let me figure out a way to right your shipping cost. Please let me know in chat or email as I might lose this tab in my never ending sea of chrome tabs and windows!

Thanks and sorry

DonaldE 10-04-2013 03:48 PM

Thanks Dean, it seems you are the only person that will answer emails
I received one response to my email and after multiple times being ignored, I decided to post here.
I'm sorry for the rant. I just felt a little slighted.

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 10-08-2013 01:11 PM

Hey - we will be emailing you today! Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday

DonaldE 10-10-2013 06:33 PM

No you didn't.
I don't see how you can take the time to get on here and tell me you're going to email me, and then STILL not email me.
I recieved my order. The LED kit doesn't work, and I know you're going to say to install the resistor, but I tried that on both footwells and it didn't work on either side.
And the Kidney grills both broke when snapping them into place.
And you still haven't emailed me about my shipping refund.
I guess I'll have to see how you respond on the forums...

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 10-11-2013 03:31 AM

I'm pretty positive this got refunded, if you didn't get the refund information I can send it to you again.

For the interior LED kit - make sure the 194 bulbs (peanut bulbs) are in all the way and a connection is being made, sometimes these need to be switched 180 degrees (flip the connections), same goes for the festoons. The reason for this, is the error canceling LED bulbs are polar, halogen bulbs have no polarity.

DonaldE 10-11-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc (Post 15763861)
I'm pretty positive this got refunded, if you didn't get the refund information I can send it to you again.

For the interior LED kit - make sure the 194 bulbs (peanut bulbs) are in all the way and a connection is being made, sometimes these need to be switched 180 degrees (flip the connections), same goes for the festoons. The reason for this, is the error canceling LED bulbs are polar, halogen bulbs have no polarity.

I got the refund information late last night. Thanks. Any status on when my lens replacements are going to come? I have installed the resistor on both footwells, and it does not work no matter which way the festoons are facing. The resistor itself doesn't even get hot like it's supposed to. I can take all the pictures in the world and show you if you don't believe me. The smaller LEDs in the reading lamps do work after being flipped around but NONE of the interior lights (Dome, Footwells, Etc.) work what so ever.

DonaldE 10-24-2013 10:24 AM

Dean, I'm trying to get ahold of you or anyone over there for that matter regarding my lenses
Please respond as I cannot send you PM's