FS: Nicely MODDED Red Mercedes SL55 AMG | RADBNZ
I'm selling my car, it's probably the cleanest looking SL Mercedes in the country :)
2004 SL55 AMG
Exterior is a rare Mars Red with charcoal interior
Options: Panorama glass roof, Keyless Go, Bi-Xenon, Parktronic
Clean carfax, no accident, all services are up to date, car runs perfect
Original paint, no door dings/dents, some minor rock chips on the front bumper
Title in hand/no lien - VIN# WDBSK74F44F075618
Reason for sale: getting another car
Original MSRP: $127K, $25K in mods - Asking $45K OBO - email email@example.com
I'm in Denver, Colorado.
All these modifications are included (~$25K in mods)
- Kleemann headers
- Kleemann ECU tune
- 82mm Throttle Body
- Meziere intercooler pump
- Frozenboost intercooler/heat exchanger (powdercoated matte black)
- Split cooling for the Frozenboost intercooler
- Eurocharged TCU tune
- K&N filters, no resonators
- CF engine cover
- Custom red powdercoated valve covers (red crinkle finish)
SUSPENSION & BRAKES: (~$6000)
- Renntech V3 lowering module (height setting adjustment via laptop)
- Evosport 360mm fronts and 330mm rears - floating (two-piece) cross-drilled rotors
- High gloss black powdercoated front and rear calipers
- Akebono brake pads (stock pads are included)
- Just replaced the suspension control valve block with full fluids change
EXTERIOR & INTERIOR: (~$5000)
- Custom CF steering wheel (top CF, flat-bottom CF, red stitching, red stripe, napa leather)
- CF interior trim set
- Custom steering wheel paddles in red
- Hardwired for Valentine1 (radar is not included)
- CF front lip
- Newer style side mirrors
- High gloss black front grille, side grilles, hood grilles, door handles
- Rear trunk spoiler lip
- Upgraded HID low-beam bulbs, parking lights, interior bulbs, red floormats
- Seas Excel 6.5" speakers
- Phass AT28 tweeters
- Alpine PDX-F4 amp
- Focal IBUS 20 subwoofer
- Custom crossovers
- AudioControl Matrix Plus 6-Channel Preamp Line Driver
- Dynavin/Cargpsnet head unit
WHEELS & TIRES: (~$4500)
- Radenergie R10 20x9 & 20x11 silver with polished lips with Hankook Ventus V12 255/30/20 & 295/25/20 tires
- ADV5 R-Series 20x9.5 & 20x11.5 brushed bronze liquid finish with polished lips (NOT included, additional $5000 if you want these wheels also)
Good luck with sale :thumbup:
Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
wow not a fan of Mercedes, but job well done on this one !!
Free Bump for munto clean SL
That thing looks sweet! Great pics too! Good luck with the sale.
Worth every penny. What are you trying to get into?
Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Holy smokes- GLWS
Don't like these cars but LOVE yours.
My God! What do you people do for a living?!?!
Sent from my XT907 using BimmerApp mobile app
suppppa cleannnn. GLWS
obviously an awesome car. probably the nicest SL55 on the market period. only thing is, the highest priced SL55's are going for low 30's. I understand getting some money back on the nice mods in this car but good luck with your 50k price.
I mean that honestly. I hope you get your 50k. It's a great car.
I put OBO, that means I accept any offer and I always start high because people will low ball you, if I start at $50K, I'll get $40K offer etc.
I truly understand the "20% of mods cost" rule on getting money back on modded cars. And for this one, I want to find a buyer that really really wants a RED SL55, not like other SL55/65s that 90% of them are boring silver/black ;)
The only downside, IMO, is that you really only get ONE shot with most people. If someone (a potential buyer) opens your thread and sees your car he may really like it. Even if he's not a Benz guy it just may strike a nerve. Then he sees the price and he's gone. By the time you lower (adjust) your asking price, he (and many others in the same boat) are long gone.
That's just the way it goes sometimes... Just a little advice. I've sold quite a few nice cars on the forums myself and this is nothing but a personal observation. Good luck to you! :)
3rd time i've look at this. like others said, not much a merc guy but damn this thing is super sweet
holy mother of god! I generally don't go for the mercs.... But this is just pure sex! Hell... It porno!
Don't worry about what others say... You obviously love the car and have taken great care of it. Ask what you want... Take what you can get!
I was selling my 1990 Porsche 911 and asking $30k to start. I was called a fool and told it was worth not more than $23k and I was wasting my time. Well... It was my time to waste. It took 4 months but the right buyer who appreciated the time I spent and the quality of the car came along and bought it for $28k. He was lucky to get it that cheap!
Good luck with the sale of that beautiful car!
BTW, RADBNZ is pending sale, PPI early next week and prob will be gone by next weekend.
Car is pending sale, PPI was done today, the buyer is flying in this Thursday to finalize the deal.
Here's a pic of me when dropping off the car for PPI :)
care to share what you sold it for?
edit - assuming the deal goes through
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.