E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Destroyed side skirts (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=11051)

Munich 06-11-2002 11:09 PM

Destroyed side skirts

I passed through this gate, and it had something on the rails that I haven't seen and it has reached the jack point of my car and underneath of the side skirts. Does anyone have a pic of the M-Tech sideskirts and p/n for a sedan?

Munich 06-12-2002 06:50 AM

Bumping!

Pmmeke 06-12-2002 08:00 AM

the same

The same thing happened to me this weekend. The jack up point was off and stuck into the underside of my side skirt. A 3 inch to 4 inch piece was ripped of of my side skirt but ...you can not c it from the side of the car.

I have to order a new jack up point douh and close the gap with some stuff.

Clem 06-12-2002 09:20 AM

I have a set of OEM sedan sides for sale if you're interested.

Munich 06-14-2002 03:44 PM

Re: the same

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Pmmeke
The same thing happened to me this weekend. The jack up point was off and stuck into the underside of my side skirt. A 3 inch to 4 inch piece was ripped of of my side skirt but ...you can not c it from the side of the car.

I have to order a new jack up point douh and close the gap with some stuff.

Hey PMmeke, what is the part number for the jack point, what did you get from the dealer, please take a look at my picture below, and that's what I could recuperate from the crash site, is there anything else that is missing there? I got all these little parts, and I still can't find a way of getting these things to stay in the right place, tried to glue today, but it fell. Please any advice will be welcomed. TIA

Pmmeke 06-14-2002 05:45 PM

jep

That about the same piece as mine. But i left the details to my regular garage. They will do it for me. So cant realy help you there. Sorry

Pmmeke 06-14-2002 05:46 PM

maby there is still a piece stuck in the mounting point and

you will have to take it out first so that the little black stick will fit the hole

Munich 06-14-2002 05:49 PM

Re: maby there is still a piece stuck in the mounting point and

Quote:

Originally posted by Pmmeke
you will have to take it out first so that the little black stick will fit the hole
Thanks dude, I will try to get it out tomorrow, right now I am going for a hot date...huhuuuuu!!!!!!:pimpin:

racdyn4you 06-14-2002 05:51 PM

mine came off once and i went to go get a new one fromt he dealership. it was about like 5 bucks i think. plus it wasn't that hard to put back on. but the thing is that you cant just glue it back. good luck :)

Pmmeke 06-14-2002 06:04 PM

racdyn4you

man i realy love your car. Probably because its almost a copy of mine :)

Have more pics of your car? Do you have a website?
What exhaust do you have?