E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Attn Craig: running out of places to put your TV's? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=11600)

threeserious 06-14-2002 12:44 PM

Attn Craig: running out of places to put your TV's?

How's this...

http://www.layinbody.com/Shows/dub2k2/p/R0010291.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Clem 06-14-2002 12:46 PM

LOL what makes you think he hasn't done it already? :eeps: :eeps:

LOL that thing prolly hasn't even been through a full tank of gas since new. :lmao: :lmao:

DropTopBM 06-14-2002 12:47 PM

Craig

You should throw a TV in our steering wheel... I forgot which rapper had it in his car... It was on MTV cribs...

threeserious 06-14-2002 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clem
LOL what makes you think he hasn't done it already? :eeps: :eeps:

LOL that thing prolly hasn't even been through a full tank of gas since new. :lmao: :lmao:

lol tru tru..

CTOM9 06-14-2002 12:55 PM

Maybe Craig can add a projector into the car, so that he can project the images onto the windshields. He can watch the front while driving, and all pthers behind him can watch off the back windshield.

Dave 06-14-2002 01:13 PM

I say screw that, put in a widescreen that covers the entire roof of the car, where the sunroof would be, so that then you could recline the seats and stare straight up at a giant screen. it'd be like going to the drive-in, except you could park wherever you want and watch DVD quality **** :)

B 06-14-2002 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dave
I say screw that, put in a widescreen that covers the entire roof of the car, where the sunroof would be, so that then you could recline the seats and stare straight up at a giant screen. it'd be like going to the drive-in, except you could park wherever you want and watch DVD quality **** :)
I don't know about you... but when I park my car and the seat gets reclined... I'm not interested in watching movies! :tongue:

CTOM9 06-14-2002 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by B

I don't know about you... but when I park my car and the seat gets reclined... I'm not interested in watching movies! :tongue:

Unless, of coarse you are one of the stars of that movie!! And the leading lady happens to also be the same gal that is currently in the passenger seat.

phoenixm3 06-14-2002 01:41 PM

LUDACRIS~~

:D

Dave 06-14-2002 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by B

well you know, it's gotta be something to get her in the mood.

Heh, put another screen facing front in the back seat, so that she's got something to watch while you're laying down facing up...

you know, cause you alone aren't going to be keeping her entertained :flipoff: :flipoff: :tongue:

B 06-14-2002 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dave

well you know, it's gotta be something to get her in the mood.

Heh, put another screen facing front in the back seat, so that she's got something to watch while you're laying down facing up...

you know, cause you alone aren't going to be keeping her entertained :flipoff: :flipoff: :tongue:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PeRsIaN_PiMp 06-14-2002 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DropTopBM
Craig

You should throw a TV in our steering wheel... I forgot which rapper had it in his car... It was on MTV cribs...

Hahaha. That was Ludacris on his Custom Built Cadillac... DeVille I think. Much respect for that man...he really has boosted Cadillac sales from his songs....even had me take a look at the infamous "grilles"....

Good stuff. By the way, the song is called Southern Hospitality -- if you havn't heard it ;)

vinnymac 06-14-2002 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by B

heh heh

dennisf 06-14-2002 04:46 PM

Heavy

Welll if you have a heavy right foot.. and have to put petrol in your car every day you don't have to miss the news.. hehehe

racdyn4you 06-14-2002 06:22 PM

this is off the topic but ludacris drives a legend? as his daily driver? weird huh? a rapper that makes so much money stil drives a legend while others drives the lambo or bentley. hahah cant imagine him rolling next to the hot boys with their extend lexus limos. :lmao: :lmao: but a monitor on the floor and one in the glove would be nice in case you are not lookin at the ones on the visor or on the dash. it is just like that one Curcuit city commercial. when the guy had a tv in his bathroom, bedroom ceiling, in his drawers, in the refrig and cabinets.

HellFish 06-14-2002 06:37 PM

hey drop top, it was Ludicris who had a TV in his lincoln lol. I think it was diary that I saw it on though, I never saw the cribs one.

Craig 06-14-2002 06:40 PM

Lol i'll take that under consideration boys!!!

Harvinator 06-14-2002 06:50 PM

Man, I hope that shiz is wired and insulated really well....spark, spark....:yikes: