E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Car Care & Detailing (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   My cat has just pisssed on my seat.... (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=130334)

TheRiddle 12-15-2003 05:36 PM

My cat has just pisssed on my seat....

****ed cat!!! why you did this to me???

HOW TO REMOVE THAT SMELL

(already made an entire leather treatment)

idoc330ci 12-15-2003 08:19 PM

Febreeze??:dunno:

budman 12-18-2003 04:10 PM

Kill the cat, first.... then sell the car.. buy a new one with new car smell

Bernie 12-18-2003 10:56 PM

Here in the States is a product called Nature's Miracle. It does a good job of killing the smell. I don't know if it's available in europe. Look in a large pet store. Here's a link to see what it is, there are a lot of vendors selling it on the web, http://www.ultimatecats.com/gallery/naturesmiracle.htm

Regarding the cat, while you are at the pet store, they can reference you to the nearest pound.

04ragtop 12-18-2003 11:17 PM

You might have to buy a new seat. I used to have a cat that ruined several thousand dollars worth of rugs. I literally used gallons of that nature's miracle stuff and it didn't work at all!!!

Well, I spent a lot of money on new rugs and needless to say the cat is gone!

Bernie 12-19-2003 09:27 AM

At the very least you are going to have to remove the seat and possibly disassemble to get into the cracks. The original pee was liquid and if the seats are leather, then it ran into cracks and between pieces. There is possibly even some under the seat.

Use a black light and the cat pee will floress (sic) (look a different color) You will have to find all the areas where it absorbs to be able to remove all the smell.

TheRiddle 12-19-2003 12:13 PM

black light is a good idea....!!!

for the moment i've cleaned the seats with an appropriate cleaning kit (with odour remover), i left the car in the box with all the windows rolled down, i finished 1 bottle of D&G "masculine" (:tongue:) all around and when i drive i keep the heated seats turned on at max heat...

but "sometimes" that smell come out........

(can't kill the cat... she's 15Yo, the natural course of the life will do it....)

idoc330ci 12-19-2003 01:32 PM

Dude...place a couple of Bounce fabric softener sheets on the seat to help absorb the odor.:thumbup:

Clem 12-19-2003 02:40 PM

more proof cats are bad. :ben:

have you tried steam cleaning?

TheRiddle 12-20-2003 06:30 AM

the smell is disappeared......:thumbup: (finally)

budman 12-20-2003 07:28 AM

good to hear... did the cat die yet? :)

TheRiddle 12-20-2003 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BudMan2003
good to hear... did the cat die yet? :)
:lmao: :lmao:

No,not yet.....

but i know how to teach my cat what to do and what NOT to do (NO KITTY.....BAD KITTY....THAT'S MY CHEESY-PUFF KITTY!!!:lmao: )

already once she flown 5mt. away because I found her sleeping on the hood....

rhis time wasn't her fault at all....

(i was taking her to the vet, i had no case to put her in, so i put her on passenger's seat... after few turns she came on my legs and, who knows.. maybe for fear,maybe for emotions, start to piss.... i couldn't do anything..man i was driving!! just let her finish that mess.....figure me to the vet waiting to be served with a cat on my legs and all the pants filled of cat's piss...i thought that the ppl that saw me though that that piss was mine......:eek: )

that's the story.....

Presns323i 12-21-2003 04:15 AM

THE CAT PISSED ALL OVER YOU AND YOU DIDNT KILL IT?!?!?!?
i woulda thrown that thing out the window and drove away

TheRiddle 12-21-2003 12:19 PM

sometimes happen.....

i'd love to see ya when you'll be 90yo,if you're able to hold your piss as long as a teenager.....(when your grandnephew drove you from his home to YOUR retirement house ON a BMW, with the stereo playin' some GARAGE tracks:rolleyes: )

think 'bout it.....

and she doesn't piss all around... only on my legs..... (cat,**** you anyway)