E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Exterior (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Feeler OEM Titanium Trim and Headlight cover (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=135080)

ADA 01-10-2004 06:32 PM

Feeler OEM Titanium Trim and Headlight cover

Guys,

As some of you already know, I ran into a little financial situation. I need to get rid of a few items so that I can pay off some of my short term debts.

Here are a few items I am thinking about selling. Please feel free to reply back with questions regarding these items

1) BRAND NEW pair of OEM orginal pre-facelift Titanium Headlight trim for e46 sedan. I will also include a pair of the clear plastic headlight cover and the weather straps.

The above item is perfect if you want your sedan to have that 328/330 look. Also, this item is perfect for replacement part in case your headlight cover is crack or tarnish weather and road conditions

I am looking to sell the pair of Titanium headlight trim w/ headlight cover and weather molding for $50 shipped!

2) Used facelifted titanium headlight trim. The headlight trim is in EXCELLENT condition. I will also include the plastic headlight cover and weather straps (both are in excellent condition also). These items are all OEM. The headlight trim wasa professional painted with 1 coat of primer, 3 coat of high heat titanium paint, and 2 coat of clear coats.

I am looking to sell the above item for $50 shipped!

I am also selling autoleveling motors and xenon relays:

3) BRAND NEW OEM orginal Xenon autoleveling motors. This is a complete pair for e46

This item is perfect if you want to upgrade your xenon to have autoleveling features. This item is also perfect for those that have broken autoleveling motors due to installing and using DDE/DAE.

Some dealers wont even sell these motors seperately from the complete headlight assemblies. For those dealers that is willing to sell it, they are charging you around $150-300.

4) BRAND NEW pair of Hella Xenon relays from bekkers.com
Bekkers are selling these relays for $198 a pair.

These relays will eliminate the headlight error when upgrading your halogen lights to xenon. These relays are perfect for those that can't find a dealer to flash your ECU or for those owner that refuses to pull fuse #32 due to safety reason(s)

I am looking to sell these relays for $100 shipped!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanx

Bill =)

KINetics 01-12-2004 05:40 PM

PM Sent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADA
Guys,

As some of you already know, I ran into a little financial situation. I need to get rid of a few items so that I can pay off some of my short term debts.

Here are a few items I am thinking about selling. Please feel free to reply back with questions regarding these items

1) BRAND NEW pair of OEM orginal pre-facelift Titanium Headlight trim for e46 sedan. I will also include a pair of the clear plastic headlight cover and the weather straps.

The above item is perfect if you want your sedan to have that 328/330 look. Also, this item is perfect for replacement part in case your headlight cover is crack or tarnish weather and road conditions

I am looking to sell the pair of Titanium headlight trim w/ headlight cover and weather molding for $50 shipped!

2) Used facelifted titanium headlight trim. The headlight trim is in EXCELLENT condition. I will also include the plastic headlight cover and weather straps (both are in excellent condition also). These items are all OEM. The headlight trim wasa professional painted with 1 coat of primer, 3 coat of high heat titanium paint, and 2 coat of clear coats.

I am also selling autoleveling motors and xenon relays:

3) BRAND NEW OEM orginal Xenon autoleveling motors. This is a complete pair for e46

This item is perfect if you want to upgrade your xenon to have autoleveling features. This item is also perfect for those that have broken autoleveling motors due to installing and using DDE/DAE.

Some dealers wont even sell these motors seperately from the complete headlight assemblies. For those dealers that is willing to sell it, they are charging you around $150-300.

4) BRAND NEW pair of Hella Xenon relays from bekkers.com
Bekkers are selling these relays for $198 a pair.

These relays will eliminate the headlight error when upgrading your halogen lights to xenon. These relays are perfect for those that can't find a dealer to flash your ECU or for those owner that refuses to pull fuse #32 due to safety reason(s)

I am looking to sell these relays for $100 shipped!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanx

Bill =)

ADA 01-12-2004 06:24 PM

UPDATE:

THE OEM pre-facelift titanium headlight trim and the headlight cover is for pre-facelifted COUPE. I am sorry for the confusion

Pre-facelift headlight trim and headlight cover is for COUPE only.