E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Complete Xenon Assembly for Preface lifts (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=136342)

boilermaker81 01-16-2004 02:33 PM

Complete Xenon Assembly for Preface lifts
 
These are 3 mont old xenon liglt assembly. Just plug and Play. Trading my car in for a New Jetta. Asking $600+Shipping. All the mounting tabs are like new and the lights are in excellent condition. EMAIL ME OR PM ME. Will only accept paypal. Thanks

IzzE46 01-17-2004 02:56 AM

Are these for a coupe or sedan.

lolo 01-17-2004 07:37 PM

XEnon headlights ?
 
do you have any photos..??
please sent me by email..
thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boilermaker81
These are 3 mont old xenon liglt assembly. Just plug and Play. Trading my car in for a New Jetta. Asking $600+Shipping. All the mounting tabs are like new and the lights are in excellent condition. EMAIL ME OR PM ME. Will only accept paypal. Thanks


boilermaker81 01-18-2004 06:17 PM

bump please check pms

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolo
do you have any photos..??
please sent me by email..
thanks.


jaydc393 01-19-2004 12:22 AM

are they for a coupe or sedan? do you have any pics?

boilermaker81 01-19-2004 01:04 AM

They fit both and Give me e-mails if ya need pics. And please dont lowball... its not cool to offer $400 for a pair of near new xenon assembly. :spit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydc393
are they for a coupe or sedan? do you have any pics?


IzzE46 01-19-2004 01:33 AM

Not cool to sell for a hole lot more either. Check Ebay Xenon for less

m3man67 01-19-2004 07:32 AM

xenon
 
are they bi-xenon what are the part numbers are they from sedan or coupe it does make a difference on the fitmet of the sidmarkers? m3man67@hotmail.com

boilermaker81 01-19-2004 10:32 AM

Izzy

Honestly if you dont have enought money to buy mine, why dont you just go buy yours on ebay? I just dont see th epoint why you want to buy mine so bad. Dotn be so bitter, these cost $800+ per side from new from the dealers. I dont think I am asking too much.
Izzy if you really want your xenons that bad, please buy it on ebay. :thumbdwn:


Quote:

Originally Posted by IzzE46
Not cool to sell for a hole lot more either. Check Ebay Xenon for less


boilermaker81 01-19-2004 10:35 AM

These are not bi xenons, they are just regular xenons. the lens and the inserts are interchangeable, so it really doesn't matter what model these are for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3man67
are they bi-xenon what are the part numbers are they from sedan or coupe it does make a difference on the fitmet of the sidmarkers? m3man67@hotmail.com


m3man67 01-19-2004 11:25 AM

xenon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boilermaker81
These are not bi xenons, they are just regular xenons. the lens and the inserts are interchangeable, so it really doesn't matter what model these are for.

take pics of the sides where the side marker slides in. If they are the correct ones i will make a nice offer. m3man67@hotmail.com

boilermaker81 01-19-2004 11:44 AM

pics sent check your email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3man67
take pics of the sides where the side marker slides in. If they are the correct ones i will make a nice offer. m3man67@hotmail.com


boilermaker81 02-13-2004 12:56 PM

Bump
 
Last buyer fell through.. Arggh.. Still up for grabs for $600+shipping. I am firm on the price. Thanks

Xenons are in near new condition. For pre-facelift coupes, and sedans. Its original BMW.

ANd people asking about my Dinan Exhaust, I cant take the exhaust off yet! Its just too freaking cold outside to do anything. Please wait til the weather gets little nicer. thanks

simon323ispp 02-13-2004 02:39 PM

how much would shipping to LA cost? zip 90024.

pak 02-17-2004 11:16 AM

i will take them if you can assure me that they will fit my 2001 330ci. I live in new jersey. Where are you located. also, do you have pictures. I still want that titanium look on the bottom. are those interchangable between headlights? Also, if you are relatively close, can i pick up? i can paypal asap.

thanks,

jon

also, this is my friends account. for some reason i can't post on my own. can you e-mail me at jonali16@aol.com

if you have to ship, can we settle on $615 shipped.

jetblack330ci 02-19-2004 10:39 AM

Are these still for sale 2/18 11:00 est
 
are these still for sale??

boilermaker81 02-20-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetblack330ci
are these still for sale??

The lights are still for sale~! Its all down to whoever makes the payment first. Please PM me instead of posting reply. THat way I can respond little quicker.

Bump

boilermaker81 02-21-2004 02:31 PM

Xenons are sold as of now. If the deal goes through I will let you guys know. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by boilermaker81
The lights are still for sale~! Its all down to whoever makes the payment first. Please PM me instead of posting reply. THat way I can respond little quicker.

Bump


bimmer jon 02-22-2004 03:25 PM

if he doesnt come through, i will paypal payment now. thanks, Jon

1HOTBMW 02-26-2004 11:35 AM

If they are still up for sale please let me knowl. Thanks -Michael :thumbup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use