E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   (2)12"Kicker CompVR Subs + Planet Audio AMP for $250shipped (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=136348)

CiRaceTechnik 01-16-2004 03:16 PM

(2)12"Kicker CompVR Subs + Planet Audio AMP for $250shipped
 
I have two 12" Kicker Comp VR subs (4ohms) and a 150x2 Planet Audio Amp. I used it for about one month. Great Condition. firm: $250 shipped. email me: supahflipflavah@aol.com or post up here. Thanks.

aaron

Presns323i 01-16-2004 07:41 PM

why are you selling?

CiRaceTechnik 01-16-2004 08:07 PM

i had this system in my old 325ci that didnt have the harmon kardon, but once i got this car and it had the hk system in there, i didnt really feel like putting this back in... and plus, the custom box that was built for these subs didnt fit perfectly anymore. let me know.

CiRaceTechnik 01-17-2004 04:52 PM

^bump

Tdrag97 01-18-2004 12:32 PM

got any recent pix of ur ride...

and I'm about to do the same as yours.. add the Hamann splitter too.. but do you have any trouble driving around town.... cuz for me.. I think it might be too low..

jaydc393 01-19-2004 12:29 AM

thanks for the OT post tommy...gettin back on topic are you willing to sell just the amp? do you have any pics?

CiRaceTechnik 01-19-2004 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdrag97
got any recent pix of ur ride...

and I'm about to do the same as yours.. add the Hamann splitter too.. but do you have any trouble driving around town.... cuz for me.. I think it might be too low..

sorry, no more recent pics... i dont really have that much trouble, i just got used to it... i angle like crazy going down every curb and stuff... haha lol. im aiites with it tho.

CiRaceTechnik 01-19-2004 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydc393
thanks for the OT post tommy...gettin back on topic are you willing to sell just the amp? do you have any pics?

i would be willing to sell just the amp.
heres a picture: http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/3289dsc01279.jpg

Tdrag97 01-19-2004 11:57 AM

-Jay.. why dont' you just get the whole set.. the the sub and amp...


-Aaron... so which side do you have now.. and are u will to drop the price on the GTR sides... ?

CiRaceTechnik 01-19-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdrag97
-Jay.. why dont' you just get the whole set.. the the sub and amp...


-Aaron... so which side do you have now.. and are u will to drop the price on the GTR sides... ?

haha lol. getting the whole set sounds good... haha. i have the original hamann sides right now. i will probably be willing to drop the price, but not by tooooo much. i have an offer right now of $250+shipping or $300 shipped.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use