E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   everything for sale.............. (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=138122)

99E46HOUSTON 01-25-2004 03:41 PM

everything for sale..............

well it would take too long to post everything in their specific forum so i put everything here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I am starting a new project so I am slowly getting rid of everything I can let me know if your serious and I will begin to take everything off and start shipping to you, here is what I have you can make offers and I will also be posting range I am looking to get:

Gen V dde - Make offer - 100.00

sport steering wheel - never installed great cond. - make offer - 80.00 - (needs round airbag)

Breyton Vision wheels - 19x9, 19x10 - I just ordered 2 brand new continental sporticontact tires 235/35/19 for the fronts(not mounted) and rears are used not sure how much tread estimating about 80% left. I am going to get to f the wheels reshaped and refinished so I will add that into the cost. That way when you recieve them they will be in perfect condition. - 1800.00 give or take how much it cost to get them fixed.(also on my stock suspension no rolling of the fenders was required.)

oem aluminum trim - piece above cd player has hole cutout from Z8 switch. I can include the bitton with it but you will need to buy the wiring stuff for it.
make offer - 200.00

oem cd business player - 200.00

UUC RK shadow shift knob e-brake and pedals - would like to sell as a package - slightly worn will post pics - 200.00 for everything _manual_

oem Clears fronts and rears - make offers

authentic Hamann eyelids - tit slv - make offers paint should still be perfect will post pics.

philip 4300k HID kit - Make offers

replica hamann side skirts tit slvr - make offers

tit slvr headlight trim - swap you pay shipping

also if you are local and i know you, we may be able to work some kind of payment plan out if interested....

no unreasonable offers will be turned away....

i will post pics as soon as I can.....all model specific parts are for a 99 323 sedan

PS w/Superbowl week going on I will be busy as hell so give me time to respond to everyone pm or email me...

serious inquiries only!!!

sh328 01-25-2004 04:22 PM

pics please

I want these: UUC RK shadow shift knob e-brake and pedals. Please send pics and shipping cost (97007) to gladstone74@comcast.net.

Thanks, Sh328

99E46HOUSTON 01-25-2004 09:02 PM

will send pics asap

kokeylee69 01-25-2004 10:06 PM

Interested !!!

Very interested in the following, could you send pics and ball park on what you want for each?

authentic Hamann eyelids - tit slv - make offers paint should still be perfect will post pics.

Please send me an email or pm.

Thanks

SWO Daddy 01-25-2004 10:11 PM

Would appreciate pics of hamann side skirts. What are you asking? joyandstan@aol.com

RonnieRenaldi 01-26-2004 12:22 AM

I'm interested in UUC RK shadow shift knob & e-brake only, please post pics here :)

99E46HOUSTON 01-26-2004 07:27 AM

I will try and have pics by tomorrow, left camera in my girls car and she is out of town right now.

99E46HOUSTON 01-26-2004 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kokeylee69
Very interested in the following, could you send pics and ball park on what you want for each?

authentic Hamann eyelids - tit slv - make offers paint should still be perfect will post pics. (there are two small blemishes on them 1 on each eyelid will post pics soon, around 50.00 Ill get pictures up soon)
philip 4300k HID kit - Make offers - 180. shipped to most places)

tit slvr headlight trim - swap you pay shipping - free if you are not local pay the shipping on them.

Thanks

left my camera in my girls car but will try and have pics by tomorrow

Zamorskii 01-26-2004 09:27 AM

Interested in DDE.
What color is it? Any filters for them? How long are the fibers?
Send me pics to sergei_mn@hotmail.com when you put your hands on a camera.

Simon2150 01-26-2004 10:18 AM

99e46houston, sent you a PM on your OEM clears.....

d1trupinoy 01-26-2004 01:02 PM

Interested in DDEs

If the DDEs are standard OEM style Gen V I will buy them. Paypal. Please PM or email me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99E46HOUSTON
well it would take too long to post everything in their specific forum so i put everything here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I am starting a new project so I am slowly getting rid of everything I can let me know if your serious and I will begin to take everything off and start shipping to you, here is what I have you can make offers and I will also be posting range I am looking to get:

Gen V dde - Make offer - 100.00

sport steering wheel - never installed great cond. - make offer - 80.00 - (needs round airbag)

Breyton Vision wheels - 19x9, 19x10 - I just ordered 2 brand new continental sporticontact tires 235/35/19 for the fronts(not mounted) and rears are used not sure how much tread estimating about 80% left. I am going to get to f the wheels reshaped and refinished so I will add that into the cost. That way when you recieve them they will be in perfect condition. - 1800.00 give or take how much it cost to get them fixed.(also on my stock suspension no rolling of the fenders was required.)

oem aluminum trim - piece above cd player has hole cutout from Z8 switch. I can include the bitton with it but you will need to buy the wiring stuff for it.
make offer - 200.00

oem cd business player - 200.00

UUC RK shadow shift knob e-brake and pedals - would like to sell as a package - slightly worn will post pics - 200.00 for everything _manual_

oem Clears fronts and rears - make offers

replica hamann side skirts tit slvr - make offers

also if you are local and i know you, we may be able to work some kind of payment plan out if interested....

i will post pics as soon as I can.....all model specific parts are for a 99 323 sedan

PS w/Superbowl week going on I will be busy as hell so give me time to respond to everyone pm or email me...

hamann 330Ci 01-26-2004 08:03 PM

check PM

kokeylee69 01-27-2004 01:49 PM

Quote:

authentic Hamann eyelids - tit slv - make offers paint should still be perfect will post pics. (there are two small blemishes on them 1 on each eyelid will post pics soon, around 50.00 Ill get pictures up soon)
philip 4300k HID kit - Make offers - 180. shipped to most places)

tit slvr headlight trim - swap you pay shipping - free if you are not local pay the shipping on them.

Thanks

Quote:

left my camera in my girls car but will try and have pics by tomorrow

Hey, 99E46HOUSTON
Do you still have these? Very interested....

99E46HOUSTON 01-27-2004 06:00 PM

Sideskirts are sold....pics will be up tonight or tomorrow, check link to bavspeed periodically

99E46HOUSTON 01-27-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Thanks

still have all 3 items listed, make better offers after you see pictures

kokeylee69 01-27-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

I can kinda see the eyebrow from your car.
That's not the actual picture of HID kit is it? How long have you had them and are they in good condition?

let me know when the pictures are available so i can make an offer.

Thanks

kevmo 01-28-2004 07:09 AM

Quote:

hey i'm interested in the clear rears and corners... 80 bucks sound reasonable?... gimme a price... also interested in the HID KIT and GEN V DDE... gimme a price for those 2.. thanks i'll be on AIM.. o and also the mirrors... gimme a price of all those maybe u can hook me up with a "discount" haha trying to pimp up my 99' 323i a lil bit =)

stormybmw 01-28-2004 11:30 AM

hamann eyelids

If it's still for sale email me at stormybmw83@hotmail.com

hamann 330Ci 01-28-2004 02:27 PM

will you do 80 shipped for the steering wheel?

ininfinitum 01-28-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Really? How about $50 shipped for the HID kit? :P That's unreasonable, right?