E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Interior (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Grey Power Leather seats (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=142759)

CC Nomada 02-17-2004 03:33 AM

Grey Power Leather seats
 
I have 2 front seats from a 2001 Coupe. They are grey leather and 6way power with power lumbar as well. They are in excellent condition with no known problems. If you don't have power seats I can give you a DIY on how to hook them up (aprox cost $30-35 for supplies). I have had them hooked up in my car with the power I ran and all the power features work, the memory works as well to a point, I am able to recall the seat memory but i have not been able to set new seat memories. I believe there is a wire i need to hook up in order to set the memory, but not sure.

Prefer local pickup, San Diego. Could arrange to have shipped, not sure what the cost would be, probably $100-200.

Please email or PM me with offers, or any questions you have, or request for pictures.

CC Nomada 02-18-2004 03:10 AM

Update: I got a friend to host a zip of the pictures.

2001 BMW Grey Leather Power Seats

in the pictures you may notice that the passenger seat does not have the head rest and one of the release leavers is not on either, but I do have both, and they are both in good condition.

also the seats are non-sport and non-heated

Please either email or PM me with any offers.

gharari 03-01-2004 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC Nomada
Update: I got a friend to host a zip of the pictures.

2001 BMW Grey Leather Power Seats

in the pictures you may notice that the passenger seat does not have the head rest and one of the release leavers is not on either, but I do have both, and they are both in good condition.

also the seats are non-sport and non-heated

Please either email or PM me with any offers.


your picture link doesn't work.

CC Nomada 03-01-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gharari
your picture link doesn't work.

Yeah sorry about that, my friend isn't hosting it anymore because so many people were downloading the pictures and it was killing his bandwidth. Here is a new link for downloading the pictures of the seats.

caMber156 03-02-2004 05:35 PM

these from SP'd car? or no

caMber156 03-02-2004 05:35 PM

NM i'm stupid and didn't read...sorry.

gharari 03-02-2004 08:29 PM

Your Picture link still does not work. :(

CC Nomada 03-03-2004 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gharari
Your Picture link still does not work. :(

I have the pictures hosted on my cox account. I believe they limit the amount of bandwidth I can use. So if the link doesn't work at one point in time try another or if you or anyone else would like just give me you email address and I'll email the pictures.

gharari 03-03-2004 10:03 AM

you posted a wrong link! Here's the right one
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CC Nomada
I have the pictures hosted on my cox account. I believe they limit the amount of bandwidth I can use. So if the link doesn't work at one point in time try another or if you or anyone else would like just give me you email address and I'll email the pictures.

I figured it out. Your link is wrong. This is the correct one:

http://members.cox.net/~rburdine/gre...oupe_seats.rar

Lexie330ci 03-03-2004 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gharari
I figured it out. Your link is wrong. This is the correct one:

http://members.cox.net/~rburdine/gre...oupe_seats.rar

how od u open a .rar file?
-ALex

CC Nomada 03-03-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexie330ci
how od u open a .rar file?
-ALex

A .rar is basically a zip file. As far as I know winzip still doesn't read them. You need winrar. Click here to download a copy of it.
Winrar will manage a couple different types of zip files, thats why I tend to use it.

gharari 03-03-2004 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC Nomada
A .rar is basically a zip file. As far as I know winzip still doesn't read them. You need winrar. Click here to download a copy of it.
Winrar will manage a couple different types of zip files, thats why I tend to use it.

What kind of dog is that? Cute!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use