E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Pioneer Mobile DVD Touch Screen Navigation System NAV-SYS910DVD (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=143060)

BMWMANIAC 02-18-2004 10:01 AM

Pioneer Mobile DVD Touch Screen Navigation System NAV-SYS910DVD
 
Hi, I just sold my 2000 323i and bought a 2002 745i so I dont need this system anymore. So its for sale I am asking $1800 give me your best offer. I used this system for exactly 5 weeks...there are no scratches or damages to it whatsoever. I have all the boxes and accesories that come with it. The unit was removed by a profesional who installed it. I prefer local sale and pickup. If interested email me at daliborny@yahoo.com

These are the specs:

AVIC-80DVD:
Ultra-Slim Built-in DVD-ROM Mechanism
— DVD-ROM & CD compatible
US & Canada DVD Map Disc [CNDV-21]
(Excluding Hawaii and Alaska)
High Performance 32-bit RISC
CPU & High Capacitiy 32 MB SDRAM
Exclusive Graphic Processor for Fast & Smooth Graphics Rendering
Exclusive 32-bit Position CPU
3D Hybrid Sensor for Distance Correction on Slopes (Gyro & G-force Sensor)
Upgradeable High Capacity Flash Memory Operating System
Built-in PC-Card Slot (PCMCIA Type 2) for Downloading Images & Store Registered Desination Points
Includes Disc Application (CNDV-21) Works with Both Touch Screen and Non-Touch Screen
Voice Control Interface (Recognition/Synthesis) for "Eyes Off" Operation of System
8 channel GPS Receiver and Antenna
26P RGB Cable (6m) is Included for use with AVH-P6400CD, AVH-P6400, AVH-P7500DVD, AVH-P6500DVD AND AVD-W6200
AVH-P6500DVD:
6.5" TFT Active Matrix LCD Color Screen

Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Touch Panel Control with AGLR Coated Screen
New Fully Motorized Mechanism with Display Angle Adjustment
Automatic Front/Rear Display Positioning
Intelligent Dimmer Control
Picture Adjustment (Brightness, Contrast, Color, Hue, Dimmer settings)
Full Audio/Video Inputs for System Flexibility


RGB input (26 Pin) for optional Navigation System
A/V-Bus Input (for use with XDV-P90, GEX-P6400TV)
Composite AV Input (AV1) for VCP or Game
Independent Back-Up Camera input with automatic switching capability.
Background Video Capability
Composite AV Output for DUAL Zone Function
Ultra-Slim Profile Built-in DVD/CD/MP3 Player


Compatible with DVD-Video /DVD-R/RW/ Video CD/ CD-R/RW/MP3
96/48/44.1 f.s. 24bit 2ch DA CONVERTER
Optical Output for Multi-Channel Processor-DEQ-P7000
CD-TEXT with ID3 and Auto Scroll
Supertuner® 3D™ (Digital Tuner)


24-Station/6-Button (18FM/6AM)
BSM (Best Station Memory)
IP-Bus Control

XM Satellite Radio Control
— 16-character display with new XM tuner for artist name, song title, album name, and category
MCD Controls
Dual DVD Control (XDV player)
Auxiliary Input (CD-RB10 or CD-RB20 required)
2 Unexpected (External) Unit Control
Audio Features


Rotary Volume Knob
MOSFET50 (50W x 4-Channel High Power)
6CH Hi-Volt (4.0V) Preouts
Parametric EQ
Direct S.W Drive
EQ-EX
SFEQ

sansan 02-18-2004 12:50 PM

Send me pics... aleclang@yahoo.com

CiSach 02-20-2004 08:45 AM

me too..sachmo007@aol.com

BMWMANIAC 02-20-2004 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CiSach
me too..sachmo007@aol.com


http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...etailComponent

CiSach 02-20-2004 12:13 PM

you wouldnt happen to konw the major differences b/t your and the 7500 would you. I know the 7 inch vs. 6.5 inch screen.

Sachin

BMWMANIAC 02-20-2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CiSach
you wouldnt happen to konw the major differences b/t your and the 7500 would you. I know the 7 inch vs. 6.5 inch screen.

Sachin

i think the other one has built in tv tuner

BMWMANIAC 02-22-2004 05:45 AM

Still Available !!! :thumbup:

CiSach 02-22-2004 06:37 PM

good deal, but out of my range

HaN-hAn 02-23-2004 08:38 AM

DVD nav
 
Hi,

Offering 1100 for the units, shipped to my location.

Regards,

Hans L.

BMWMANIAC 02-23-2004 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaN-hAn
Hi,

Offering 1100 for the units, shipped to my location.

Regards,

Hans L.


NOPE

HaN-hAn 02-23-2004 09:05 AM

This unit retails for about 1850 (check it on froogle). You don't mention a warranty coming with the unit. Sorry, but my offer is fair... :)

BMWMANIAC 02-23-2004 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaN-hAn
This unit retails for about 1850 (check it on froogle). You don't mention a warranty coming with the unit. Sorry, but my offer is fair... :)

STILL UNDER WARRANTY , GOT THE RECEIPT....

FilippoM3 02-23-2004 11:00 AM

I am in New York, but cannot afford 1800 (just bought wheels)...what is the best you can do?

e46boy 02-23-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaN-hAn
This unit retails for about 1850 (check it on froogle). You don't mention a warranty coming with the unit. Sorry, but my offer is fair... :)

lol.. on the official site, it clears says MSRP= $3500

all those prices you see online aren't the retail price, usually far lower

and i think offering $1100 for touchscreen indash dvd + nav is way too freaking low, and shipped to Melbourne? :lmao: :lmao:

davezaristo 02-23-2004 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46boy
lol.. on the official site, it clears says MSRP= $3500

all those prices you see online aren't the retail price, usually far lower

and i think offering $1100 for touchscreen indash dvd + nav is way too freaking low, and shipped to Melbourne? :lmao: :lmao:

i offered him 1200 and this guy still laughed...it appears that he thinks a used navi unit is gold but the fact is you will take a 50% hit on depreciation for all kinds of stereo equipment especially something like a fragile motorized unit...also, the avic-n1 is coming out in march so all the current pioneer navi will become outdated since the avic-n1 is way way better....

e46boy 02-23-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davezaristo
i offered him 1200 and this guy still laughed...it appears that he thinks a used navi unit is gold but the fact is you will take a 50% hit on depreciation for all kinds of stereo equipment especially something like a fragile motorized unit...also, the avic-n1 is coming out in march so all the current pioneer navi will become outdated since the avic-n1 is way way better....

i would've laughed too, no one is forcing you to buy this, if you want to wait for the avic-n1, i am sure he has no problem with it

but for now.. good luck finding anything like this for the price you are asking.
and according to you 50% of 3500 is $1750, just about where he is

davezaristo 02-24-2004 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46boy
i would've laughed too, no one is forcing you to buy this, if you want to wait for the avic-n1, i am sure he has no problem with it

but for now.. good luck finding anything like this for the price you are asking.
and according to you 50% of 3500 is $1750, just about where he is

It is 50% of ebay or anywhere on the web price...i am sorry but it takes a sucker to pay msrp these days...Also, he was the one that puts obo on there so i was just making my best offer and the term best offer is subjective and doesn't define an exact value...maybe he needed the money and want to sell for less...who knows? if you like to pay a premium for everything, more power to you...

KoHee 02-24-2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46boy
i would've laughed too, no one is forcing you to buy this, if you want to wait for the avic-n1, i am sure he has no problem with it

but for now.. good luck finding anything like this for the price you are asking.
and according to you 50% of 3500 is $1750, just about where he is


$1200 plus shipping is about right. If someone found a brand new set for $1850 who is going to pay $1750 (your 50% of the $3500) for a used set. Come on, we all know that the seller didn't pay full retail. If he really did, I'd be like :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The price should be the depreciation % off the market price whoever find online; therefore it should be about 30%-40% of the $1850. In addition, if the new version avic-n1 is coming out soon, the price of this unit will go even lower. By the time, the seller probably would not even be able to find a higher price than the offer he has got now. However $1100 shipped is just :thumbdwn: We gotta be fair when buying and selling.

BMWMANIAC 02-24-2004 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoHee
$1200 plus shipping is about right. If someone found a brand new set for $1850 who is going to pay $1750 (your 50% of the $3500) for a used set. Come on, we all know that the seller didn't pay full retail. If he really did, I'd be like :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The price should be the depreciation % off the market price whoever find online; therefore it should be about 30%-40% of the $1850. In addition, if the new version avic-n1 is coming out soon, the price of this unit will go even lower. By the time, the seller probably would not even be able to find a higher price than the offer he has got now. However $1100 shipped is just :thumbdwn: We gotta be fair when buying and selling.

hahahah, i dont even want to discuss your depreciation percentage.
As far as selling for these crackhead pricing, go and find another fool. These 1800-1700 dont mean much to me, so I rather leave the unit in the closet or put it in my other car..........i dont give a s... that the new one is coming out i know that too, i got 2002 745i and the only reason i am not using this one is because i cant mount it anywhere..... So good luck to all of you waiting for the new unit, and all of you thinking you are buying stolen goods.
The price is still $1800 and it will not go down, even if i dont sell it.

I dont care where you seen it for how much, i just dont care....i paid $2400 with professional installation litlle bit over a month ago. If you want to offer $50, 100 less pm me, otherwise DONT WASTE MY TIME. :thumbup:

kpeng 02-24-2004 07:51 AM

I'll give you a dollar ;-)


...don't be such an ******* about it, then you might actually sell it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use