E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   FS OEM Bi-Xenon Coupe Headlight assemblies w/ clears (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=144803)

bimmer jon 02-26-2004 01:27 AM

FS OEM Bi-Xenon Coupe Headlight assemblies w/ clears

hi guys. i'm getting a set of headlight assemblies for a 2002 coupe. I ordered a set for my friend but as luck would take it, he can't afford them anymore so i'm stuck with an extra set of lights and my coupe already has them. I paid 875 shipped for them including the clear cornering lights. My friend is giving me 75 to settle and bad blood, its going to take more then that. I'll take 800 shipped for both of them. You will also get the clear corners to.

HEADLIGHTS IN PERFECT SHAPE. Made by bosch. Lenses in perfect shape.

Bi-Xenon headlghts

They should be in next week. Shoot me an offer here but keep in mind, i'm not really moving on price because any money i don't make is money that i'm losing. i hope you guys understand. Will entertain trades as well. If anyones got an M-Tech front, thats a start,

Lets start the bidding at 800.

Sk8r 02-27-2004 01:49 PM

Xenon HL M-tech $-n-Swap

HI
I'm looking for an assembly such as yours. How much $ if you take my Used M-tech kit. I have front , side skirts x2 and rear. I would part it out if your only interested in one part. All expect for the front are newly painted OEM black and have never been outside/installed yet.
Lets talk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimmer jon
hi guys. i'm getting a set of headlight assemblies for a 2002 coupe. I ordered a set for my friend but as luck would take it, he can't afford them anymore so i'm stuck with an extra set of lights and my coupe already has them. I paid 875 shipped for them including the clear cornering lights. My friend is giving me 75 to settle and bad blood, its going to take more then that. I'll take 800 shipped for both of them. You will also get the clear corners to.

HEADLIGHTS IN PERFECT SHAPE. Made by bosch. Lenses in perfect shape.

Bi-Xenon headlghts

They should be in next week. Shoot me an offer here but keep in mind, i'm not really moving on price because any money i don't make is money that i'm losing. i hope you guys understand. Will entertain trades as well. If anyones got an M-Tech front, thats a start,

Lets start the bidding at 800.

Sk8r 02-27-2004 01:53 PM

Sk8r HI
I'm looking for a E46 3 series coupe xenon set up.Ideal situation: You take my Used M-tech kit. I have front , side skirts x2 and rear. Additionally, I would part it out if your only interested in one part. All except the front are newly painted OEM 2002 M3 black and have never been outside/installed yet.
Lets talk!

bimmer jon 02-27-2004 02:37 PM

now we're talking. haha. u've got exactly what i want. can you send pics. i've never seen pictures of the whole kit. I thought it was only a front. We definetely can work something out. THe lights will probally be in on Monday or Tuesday but, if you can give me a picture of what the whole kit looks like, i'm pretty sure me and you have got a deal.

Get back to me and let me know.

Thanks,

Jon