E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Selling 1 Brandnew type 44 wheels and tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=146331)

shervin 03-03-2004 12:24 PM

Selling 1 Brandnew type 44 wheels and tires
 
1 Attachment(s)
hey guys im selling my brand new type 44 wheel snad tires which is new bcuz it was my spare tire and i never used it and wont need it anymore...the tires aree the dunlup 225 24 17 all seasons that comes with the car
pm ur offers reasonable offers wont be turned down....

shervin 03-03-2004 06:51 PM

anyoneee????

cgrizzly888 03-03-2004 06:54 PM

Would you consider selling wheel without tire? What is your best price?

shervin 03-03-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgrizzly888
Would you consider selling wheel without tire? What is your best price?

umm it depends ill wait for a few offers see how it goes cuz i wont need the tires... but leave me ur best offer just for the wheeel and ill let u know

cgrizzly888 03-03-2004 07:01 PM

pm'd you

bmwerkes 03-03-2004 09:55 PM

i'll give you $120 canadian - shipped to vancouver.?

Keikocast 03-04-2004 09:39 AM

Rims
 
130 CAD shipped to NJ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwerkes
i'll give you $120 canadian - shipped to vancouver.?


francis 03-04-2004 11:58 AM

I'll take it and can arrange local pickup in Toronto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shervin
hey guys im selling my brand new type 44 wheel snad tires which is new bcuz it was my spare tire and i never used it and wont need it anymore...the tires aree the dunlup 225 24 17 all seasons that comes with the car
pm ur offers reasonable offers wont be turned down....

CAD 150 I can pick up right the way. Call (647)221-4448 or email francis.chan@abergercanada.com

shervin 03-04-2004 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by francis
CAD 150 I can pick up right the way. Call (647)221-4448 or email francis.chan@abergercanada.com

no thx already have an offer for that much just for the rims... 150 do u know how much this tire adn rim cost in a dealer call check 500+cnd

shervin 03-04-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shervin
no thx already have an offer for that much just for the rims... 150 do u know how much this tire adn rim cost in a dealer call check 500+cnd

u guys are kidding me ejh 120 ca shipped to vancouver???the shipping alone will be at least 30 40 bucks.... so basicly u wanna pay 80 bucks for a brand new rim and tire good luck finding someone to sell it that cheap... i might as well just give it to a friend as a gift..

shervin 03-09-2004 07:33 PM

:bump:

kevmo 03-17-2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shervin
u guys are kidding me ejh 120 ca shipped to vancouver???the shipping alone will be at least 30 40 bucks.... so basicly u wanna pay 80 bucks for a brand new rim and tire good luck finding someone to sell it that cheap... i might as well just give it to a friend as a gift..


actually... i'll offer 110 USD to MD (really close) i had someone local sell one for 90 bucks w/ tire =)

shervin 03-23-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevmo
actually... i'll offer 110 USD to MD (really close) i had someone local sell one for 90 bucks w/ tire =)

would prefer local buyers if not ill let u know.... 90 bucks for a brand new rim and tire??????u should have picked it up.....

kevmo 03-23-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shervin
would prefer local buyers if not ill let u know.... 90 bucks for a brand new rim and tire??????u should have picked it up.....


i would have but someone paypaled him RIGHT before i pmed him... sucks...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use