E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   A bunch of stuff FS...Alpine, JL, PG (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=147901)

J Dog 03-09-2004 10:41 PM

A bunch of stuff FS...Alpine, JL, PG

I was planning an all out system for my GS400 so I have been compiling these things for a few months now. I now decided to sell the car and go a different route, so evrything is for sale.

Alpine XM Radio tuner and terk antenna...$245
Alpine 6 disc DVD changer.....................$600
ALpine CDA 7998.................................$550
JL Audio 10W7....................................$450
JL Audio 1000/1..................................$600
JL Audio 450/4....................................$475
PG Power core 15 farad cap..................$350
PG TIDD10 Distribution block.................$200

Prces do not include shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

crazy01 03-10-2004 10:08 PM

Stereo

Hi, Are your items brand new or used? Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Dog
I was planning an all out system for my GS400 so I have been compiling these things for a few months now. I now decided to sell the car and go a different route, so evrything is for sale.

Alpine XM Radio tuner and terk antenna...$245
Alpine 6 disc DVD changer.....................$600
ALpine CDA 7998.................................$550
JL Audio 10W7....................................$450
JL Audio 1000/1..................................$600
JL Audio 450/4....................................$475
PG Power core 15 farad cap..................$350
PG TIDD10 Distribution block.................$200

Prces do not include shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

J Dog 03-10-2004 11:24 PM

Heres whats brand new

JL 450/4
JL 1000/1
Alpine CDA7998
JL 10W7
Phoenix Gold TIDD10 distribution center

Heres whats slightly used but in perfect condition
JL 300/2
ALpine XM radio and antenna
Alpine DVD changer
Phoenix Gold 15 farad Powercore

I will be glad to furnish pics upon request

I have a guy thats supposed to wire me money in the am for the headunit, 450/4 and dvd changer....but thats not final until I receive the money.

Thanks

quadrophiend 03-10-2004 11:33 PM

A few questions... is the DVD player the DHA-S680? Also, does that unit play MP3 CDs? How large is the unit (dimensions).. I am interested, but don't want to have to put it in the trunk (pita to change discs out). Where was it mounted on your ride?

I'm assuming, of course, you have all required cables, remote, instructiont booklets?

TIA

Tre

CynicalWry 03-10-2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy01
Hi, Are your items brand new or used? Thanks!

Where in MD are you?

quadrophiend 03-10-2004 11:55 PM

Oh wow.. I didn't even notice you are in MD.... I am even more interested now... e-mail = quadrophiend@yahoo.com I'll be in Atlanta all next week (spring break babay :D), but I will still be checking my e-mail and such, so let me know about the DHA-S680 DVD changer...

m3on20z 03-10-2004 11:56 PM

I PMed you...

J Dog 03-11-2004 07:02 AM

Im in Crofton MD, I think thats the correct model number on the DVD changer...I dont have it in front of me at the moment, I will check and let you know...it does come with all of the necessary wires.

I was going to mount it in my glove box, it fit where my factory 6 disc changer was....it is a litlle bigger than the factory piece though, so it really depends on what your working with for room. I will measure it and let you know the dims.

Thanks

kevmo 03-11-2004 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynicalWry
Where in MD are you?

hey i noticed you have alpine HU also... did u do the insatll yourself?... do u have the HK w/ stock amp?... i have it and i have to pay someone a lot to "rewire" it and also install my HU cuz i have no clue wat all the wires are in the back... please get back to me asap thanks!!!! cuz i talked to the circuit city guys ( yea i kno dont ask) the guy has been working on cars for like 5-6 years now i guess and they said he knows how... o and i got a offfer from someone else is maryland.. i just want some feedback as 2 how hard it actually is... cuz the HU i have alpine 7995 needs a 4 chan... lemmi know!!! o btw did u change out ur speakers? if so wat kind and wat other kinds will fit?

BTW i'm in MD also... otheres have set up a event couple weeks ago.. we should set another one up soon great weather coming up!!! we can fill up the whole parking lot of Uni Maryland!!! w00t!!!

quadrophiend 03-12-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Im in Crofton MD, I think thats the correct model number on the DVD changer...I dont have it in front of me at the moment, I will check and let you know...it does come with all of the necessary wires.

I was going to mount it in my glove box, it fit where my factory 6 disc changer was....it is a litlle bigger than the factory piece though, so it really depends on what your working with for room. I will measure it and let you know the dims.

Thanks

Any more info? Thanks.. PM or e-mail me @ quadrophiend@yahoo.com

J Dog 03-13-2004 07:42 AM

Sorry for the late replies, I have been out of town for a few days. At this point I have a tenative buyer for the following:

450/4
DVD changer

The 1000/1
PG Powercore 15 farad
PG TIDD10 dist. cntr.

Are all still available.

Im supposed to get the money for the ohter stuff wired into my account today, if that does not happen I will respond to everyone who expressed interest.

Thanks

eLLephaNNt 04-05-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Sorry for the late replies, I have been out of town for a few days. At this point I have a tenative buyer for the following:

450/4
DVD changer

The 1000/1
PG Powercore 15 farad
PG TIDD10 dist. cntr.

Are all still available.

Im supposed to get the money for the ohter stuff wired into my account today, if that does not happen I will respond to everyone who expressed interest.

Thanks

is the JL 1000/1 still avaiable?