E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   xenon interior lights kit for $40 i have same kit (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=151787)

bookus11 03-24-2004 05:02 PM

xenon interior lights kit for $40 i have same kit

Hey guys,

I got this set from Bimmian (it's the new improved set so don't worry). I personally don't like the whole changing out every bulb look. All I changed were the bulbs that turn on when you open the doors. So, I have the other half of the kit left. For all of you that have been interested in the xenon look but thought the price was too much, here is your chance. I really love mine.

So, $40 shipped.

mister wiggles 03-28-2004 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookus11
Hey guys,

I got this set from Bimmian (it's the new improved set so don't worry). I personally don't like the whole changing out every bulb look. All I changed were the bulbs that turn on when you open the doors. So, I have the other half of the kit left. For all of you that have been interested in the xenon look but thought the price was too much, here is your chance. I really love mine.

So, $40 shipped.

so which bulbs do you have left?

bookus11 03-28-2004 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mister wiggles
so which bulbs do you have left?

i have all the bulbs that will turn on when you open the doors or press the lock button (ie. all the dome lights and footwells lights that turn on when the doors are opened).

i kept my reading lights normal b/c i want to be able to read with them, hence the keeping of the same color for those lights. i love the xenon look when i open the doors; everyone comments on it. well worth the $$$, especially at such a low discount. :thumbup:

manuki 03-28-2004 03:33 AM

Quote:

i have all the bulbs that will turn on when you open the doors or press the lock button (ie. all the dome lights and footwells lights that turn on when the doors are opened).

i kept my reading lights normal b/c i want to be able to read with them, hence the keeping of the same color for those lights. i love the xenon look when i open the doors; everyone comments on it. well worth the $$$, especially at such a low discount. :thumbup:

is it real xenon or its just a blusesh tint bulb?

europass 03-28-2004 09:43 AM

I'm interested, but what bulbs are missing exactly?

bookus11 03-28-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by europass
I'm interested, but what bulbs are missing exactly?

the set comes with enough bulbs for you to change EVERY single bulb in the interior. however, i personally think it is silly to turn the reading lights and vanity mirror lights to a xenon color, because for reading or looking in a mirror, a hyperwhite color is not good. plus, the only ones that turn on when you open the door or hit the middle button on the overhead console (where the map lights are), only some of the lights actually turn on.

i only used enough bulbs for these lights, and there are more than enough bulbs to do an entire additional application with the bulbs i have left. you get all the cool xenon effect when the lights turn on, but also keep the functionality of the other lights when you need them (which dont turn on when you open the door, etc).

and yes, these bulbs use xenon gas :thumbup: just figured i would help out a fellow fanatic who was interested in the xenon interior bulbs but didnt want to pay a whopping $70 + shipping or whatever it is that they cost (i cant remember).

so, for $40 ($35 + $5 shipping), we split the cost and both get the xenon look :thumbup: first person to claim them can have them

manuki 03-29-2004 04:59 AM

Quote:

the set comes with enough bulbs for you to change EVERY single bulb in the interior. however, i personally think it is silly to turn the reading lights and vanity mirror lights to a xenon color, because for reading or looking in a mirror, a hyperwhite color is not good. plus, the only ones that turn on when you open the door or hit the middle button on the overhead console (where the map lights are), only some of the lights actually turn on.

i only used enough bulbs for these lights, and there are more than enough bulbs to do an entire additional application with the bulbs i have left. you get all the cool xenon effect when the lights turn on, but also keep the functionality of the other lights when you need them (which dont turn on when you open the door, etc).

and yes, these bulbs use xenon gas :thumbup: just figured i would help out a fellow fanatic who was interested in the xenon interior bulbs but didnt want to pay a whopping $70 + shipping or whatever it is that they cost (i cant remember).

so, for $40 ($35 + $5 shipping), we split the cost and both get the xenon look :thumbup: first person to claim them can have them

sell me 6 bulbs. how much? :thumbup:

bookus11 03-29-2004 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manuki
sell me 6 bulbs. how much? :thumbup:

well that is what im selling :thumbup: there may be a couple of more but i wont use those and cant make a full set out of them, so once i sell 6 or more thats it.