E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Showroom (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's been 6 months since i went for a shoot, so here it is :) *56k good luck* (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=153003)

e46boy 03-29-2004 06:35 PM

It's been 6 months since i went for a shoot, so here it is :) *56k good luck*
 
Just a little update on the mods i've put on since, nothing major like some of the ballers on here

AC Shnitzer roof spoiler
Philips 9006 6000k xenon fog kit
brembo crossed drilled rotors
Hawks HPS pads
E46 m3 hood

would like to thank ryan (ryrye46) and teddy (tedster) for everything! :thumbup:

there are too many pics so made them into an album, so click on the following image to go see it

http://www.ice-pla.net/images/bmw/ph...otDSCN2477.JPG

if you have any question.. feel free to ask and comment :)

Bimmer4life2000 03-29-2004 06:38 PM

Damn I hate you Kev, so nice!!! Got to see it in person. :drool: X100000000

///M_TEEJ 03-29-2004 06:40 PM

Very Very Nice Kev, car is Clean as hell... :bow: :bow: :bow: :pimpin:


Quote:

Originally Posted by e46boy
Just a little update on the mods i've put on since, nothing major like some of the ballers on here

AC Shnitzer roof spoiler
Philips 9006 6000k xenon fog kit
brembo crossed drilled rotors
Hawks HPS pads
E46 m3 hood

would like to thank ryan (ryrye46) and teddy (tedster) for everything! :thumbup:

there are too many pics so made them into an album, so click on the following image to go see it

http://www.ice-pla.net/images/bmw/ph...otDSCN2477.JPG

if you have any question.. feel free to ask and comment :)


JimBOT 03-29-2004 06:41 PM

BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool: :drool: Car is soo clean... and you're still a baller in my book :thumbup:

NickACS 03-29-2004 06:43 PM

WOW! That is one clean car!! Mad props bro! :thumbup: :drool: :bow:

E46 03-29-2004 06:46 PM

beautiful pics !

HB325ci 03-29-2004 06:51 PM

Looks amazing! :thumbup: What suspension are you riding on?

learthworml 03-29-2004 06:53 PM

Looking hot man.

Presns323i 03-29-2004 06:53 PM

:drool:

He and his 03-29-2004 06:56 PM

clean...........something thats very hard to accomplish these days :thumbup: :thumbup:

kwang1 03-29-2004 06:56 PM

where have you been? haven't seen you in ages!

Tedster 03-29-2004 07:04 PM

The hood looks gay.....

















Wait...that's an M3 hood!!!!! :yikes: :yikes:
Baller kev...clean as hell...when's the brakes coming huh? :)

Tedster 03-29-2004 07:06 PM

Kev is just copying M3 style.....he needs to find his own ideas...




















LOL!! Is it better Kev?? hahahahaha...you know i love your car!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

doughsun 03-29-2004 07:07 PM

VERY NICE PICS Kev :thumbup: :bow: ... and your car is :pimpin: :drool: :drool:


Can we say BALLER :bow: :bow: :bow:

Tedster 03-29-2004 07:09 PM

Okay, okay....enough playing...

Car is straight balling Kev. I'm just surprised to see the progression. Very good work. Every details was well thought of. What's next? Or still not tellin? :)

JimBOT 03-29-2004 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=Tedster]Kev is just copying M3 style.....he needs to find his own ideas...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedster


















LOL!! Is it better Kev?? hahahahaha...you know i love your car!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Oh his car is a 330?!?!?.... I thought it was a m3 :P

Tedster 03-29-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimBOT
Oh his car is a 330?!?!?.... I thought it was a m3 :P

LOL!!!

doughsun 03-29-2004 07:12 PM

Teddy, aren't you just raking up the posts :P ;)


Is that your hood on Kev's car?

e46boy 03-29-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimBOT
Oh his car is a 330?!?!?.... I thought it was a m3 :P

LOL.. CSL boy.. don't start, could say the same thing to u :P

teddy - :banghead: :banghead: after i personally thanked u in my post, that's how u treat me :argue: hahah jk, i'll decide which mods to get later

kwang1 - i am still here in SD, haha, where have U been?

alan - thanks man, no way as baller as you tho :bawling:

HB325ci - I am running H&R Sport springs for now... ;)

and thanks everything else for the comments, appreaciated

now the rest of knucklehead, stay off my threads :thanks:

Tedster 03-29-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doughsun
Teddy, aren't you just raking up the posts :P ;)


Is that your hood on Kev's car?

hahaha...yeah, i promised kevin that i would post at least 10 posts in this thread...so watch me :)

Yeah, that's my hood....he stole it from my house when i was asleep...dayam kev :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use