FS: Illusion Audio 5.1 Carbon Series Speakers
Here's your chance to own a set of BRAND NEW Illusion Audio 5.1 Carbon Series Speakers!
If you've had a chance to ever listen to Illusion Audio speakers you'll know they are 100% quality items that sounds GREAT! This is probably why they went out of business, too much bang for the buck with their high quality components. :bawling:
Well, not you can get the door drivers that I never had a chance to install i my e46 M3. A friend told me they were direct drop-ins for the doors and when I heard his system I knew I had to get them. Let my procrastinating of never installing them be to your benefit!
$180/shipped to your door! email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inverted Motor Assembly Design: reduces mounting depth and weight, increases efficiency and excursion (x-max)
- Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet: ten times stronger than standard magnet material, used for higher efficiency and smaller size
- Low Carbon Steel Magnet Assembly: optimizes magnetic flux in gap (BL)
- Mounting Surface Mass Balance Design: allows for easier installation. creates less mounting surface torque
- Die Cast Aluminum Basket: provides optimum stiffness/mass ratio. eleminates magnetic field distortion
- Triple Reinforced Kapton Former: provides high power handling and strength
- Open Basket Design: eleminates reflection and non-linear frequency response caused by conventoinal basket/motor designs
- Integrated Frame/Motor Mount Design: strengthens woofer assembly and provides long excursion stability
- Computer Optimized Motor Assembly: allows control of BL for optimum T/S parameters
- Large Half Roll Rubber/Butyl Surround: for controlled linear excursion and maximum edge termination damping
- Erl Woven Carbon Fiber Cone: optimum stiffness/mass ratio for high efficiency, strength, and low distortion
- High Power Handling Copper Edge Wound Voice Coil: high efficiency design of low mass for fast transients and wide dynamic range
- Progressive Deep Roll Flat Spider: provides maximum linear control over long excursions (x-max)
- Open Gap Geometry: provides optimum cooling for power handling
im interested, are these components or just a pair of speakers? and do you have pics and specs.
please email me at email@example.com
Whoops the photos didn't attach:
I believe these are the specs base on the phamplet with the speakers, this is for the Nd-5:
RMS Power Handling: 75 Watts
Sensitivity 2.83Volts, 1 Meter: 88db
Nominal Impedance (RE): 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 80hz-4000hz
Resonant Frequency: 76hz
Total Q (Qts): 0.8
Equivalent Volume (VAS): .32 cu ft
Excursion (X-Max): 0.6"
Mounting Depth: 1.71"
Recommended Enclosure: .2 cu ft - FA
does this come with the tweeter and the crossover or is it just the speakers? what size are the speakers?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.