E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   FS:19" ACS Type III Racing 2 piece rims (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=161797)

wickedrsr 05-01-2004 03:45 PM

FS:19" ACS Type III Racing 2 piece rims
 
Selling for a friend:

4 AC Schnitzer TYPE III racing rims. 2 piece 19 x 8 for fronts and 19 x 8.5 rear
4 Nitto tires with about 75% tread left. 235/35/19 and 245/35/19.

These rims are in awesome condition and they cost a fortune these days.
Pics will be uploaded shortly.

Located in the Bay Area CA

$2700+ shipping+fees if any.

He is selling the car. It can be seen in the for sale forum under complete cars.

tbone84x 05-01-2004 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedrsr
Selling for a friend:

4 AC Schnitzer TYPE III racing rims. 2 piece 19 x 8 for fronts and 19 x 8.5 rear
4 Nitto tires with about 75% tread left. 235/35/19 and 245/35/19.

These rims are in awesome condition and they cost a fortune these days.
Pics will be uploaded shortly.

Located in the Bay Area CA

$2700+ shipping+fees if any.

He is selling the car. It can be seen in the for sale forum under complete cars.

I would be interested in them depending on the pictures and if i can sell my PG2s. I'm in the bay as well so no shipping hassles.

advantyper 05-01-2004 11:44 PM

How much are you lookin' for the PG2s? what size 18 or 19?

Tks

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbone84x
I would be interested in them depending on the pictures and if i can sell my PG2s. I'm in the bay as well so no shipping hassles.


wickedrsr 05-02-2004 12:07 AM

Here are the pics...
 
4 Attachment(s)
as promised...

kartele 05-03-2004 08:55 AM

can you find out shipping to 06478? Very interested, anything wrong with them? scratches, scrapes, bends?

vruenprom 05-03-2004 10:59 AM

acs type II
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedrsr
as promised...

I'm very interested! I will buy if it will fit 2003 M3.Please e-mail me stat at vuthinan@hotmail.com

wickedrsr 05-03-2004 12:25 PM

Shipping will be approx. $150
 
If its more I'll cover it. There is nothing wrong with them rims and there are no scrapes, bends or marks. Only reason for selling them is because he is selling his car and parting out.
Also this is not for an m3. Sorry.
Quote:

Originally Posted by vruenprom
I'm very interested! I will buy if it will fit 2003 M3.Please e-mail me stat at vuthinan@hotmail.com


tbone84x 05-04-2004 11:10 AM

Would you consider selling without tires?

wickedrsr 05-04-2004 12:25 PM

Sorry...
 
Tires go with the rims as i dont have any use for them after i have sold the rims.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use