E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Motorsports & Track Forum by BimmerWorld (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   350z TT vs. E46 M3 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=166345)

l MacDadz l 05-19-2004 05:51 AM

350z TT vs. E46 M3

So this past Saturday im driving and spot a gold/oranage 350z twin turbo. For anyone the went to HIN Seattle it was there. So i follow him and make my move and pass him going up a hill. At first he didnt take, considering the location. Then we pull next to each other at a light. Note: I am rolling 4 guys deep in my M3. I rev my **** up. My exhuast didnt sound loud by this dudes car, and i gots dixis. After a few intersection of playing around the madman burnouts at the light in the middle of the city(belleuvue). Then comes an onramp to a freway and it was game day. Once getting on the interstate we open up, he took off faster than i did. And i dont know whether it would have been to much different if i was alone, i've heard he's pushin well over 400hp. Our first run went to bout 130~mph. Then we switched interstates and had one more run to about the same speed. After the second run he shut down and exits with the quickness. Funniest part bout this race i had was the right after the 350z exited a dodge hemicuta_(sp.) smashed by me and we raced just seconds after my first one. haha but thats another story. :pimpin:

Wanted to share, be safe :thumbup:

malakia12 05-19-2004 05:58 AM

not to insult your intelligence, but are you sure it was a TT. I thought the TT kit that they make for the 350Z put down like 4XX HP to the wheels? That would be a hard as s race to win with a non-turbo/supercharged M3. :dunno:

l MacDadz l 05-19-2004 06:06 AM

Oh no there was no M3 winning going on here. All Z. Sorry that wasnt straight. I said he pulled faster than me. :dunno:
P.S. i know what a blow off valve sounds like.

ninekredline 05-21-2004 11:40 PM

I just raced a 350z with the vortech kit on it tonight, in my stock m3. We ran from 30-110 and neither of us could pull on one another. Is this normal? I thought that they were faster than m3's? I talked to him after we ran and he said he was on it the whole time, and he just got done dynoing it at 385 at the wheels :dunno: . Anyway I was suprised at how the race ended up, his car was badass though. How close was your race?

Commander FAT 05-22-2004 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McaniffPower
Wanted to share, be safe :thumbup:

Yeah, because nothing is safer than street racing. Oh wait, I know what's safer. Street racing with your car full of people.

l MacDadz l 05-22-2004 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander FAT
Yeah, because nothing is safer than street racing. Oh wait, I know what's safer. Street racing with your car full of people.

ok dude :thumbup: thanks for your opinion.

in my race it pulled on pretty damn fast. owned me

cRAzYgUy 05-22-2004 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninekredline
I just raced a 350z with the vortech kit on it tonight, in my stock m3. We ran from 30-110 and neither of us could pull on one another. Is this normal? I thought that they were faster than m3's? I talked to him after we ran and he said he was on it the whole time, and he just got done dynoing it at 385 at the wheels :dunno: . Anyway I was suprised at how the race ended up, his car was badass though. How close was your race?

maybe it was the driver?! I assume you are a better driver than him :)