E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OEM 330ci Exhaust (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=167728)

PoloBlue67 05-24-2004 09:02 PM

OEM 330ci Exhaust
 
I'm selling an OEM 330ci exhaust that was taken off a 2001 330ci. I put 5,000 miles on it before putting on an aftermarket exhaust. Now that I sold the car, I have the OEM exhaust laying around. It's in excellent condition.

PM me with an offer or put up a post.

-Kevin

sanchezmj007 05-28-2004 10:04 AM

exhaust
 
100 + shipping

PoloBlue67 06-01-2004 01:26 AM

PM was sent.... so :bump: da :bump:

PoloBlue67 06-08-2004 09:42 PM

:bump: :bump: :bump:

PoloBlue67 06-09-2004 08:14 PM

Anybody interested?

-Kevin

Krix330cic(NJ) 06-10-2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoloBlue67
Anybody interested?

-Kevin

Would you sell the front section only? Looking to remove my full system, but dont have the very front part of stock exhaust.

PoloBlue67 06-14-2004 02:05 PM

anybody want this? $150 shipped to any location in the US!

-Kevin

Krix330cic(NJ) 06-14-2004 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoloBlue67
anybody want this? $150 shipped to any location in the US!

-Kevin

Would you sell the front section only? Looking to remove my full system, but dont have the very front part of stock exhaust.

PoloBlue67 06-14-2004 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krix330cic(NJ)
Would you sell the front section only? Looking to remove my full system, but dont have the very front part of stock exhaust.

It's only the end part. I installed the AA exhaust, so it's only the rear section. Sorry

-Kevin

PoloBlue67 06-16-2004 10:04 PM

$150 shipped. Anyone need this?

-Kevin

PoloBlue67 06-21-2004 08:18 PM

I've had a couple people interested, but it hasn't sold yet.

Still for sale. PM me or put up a post if you are interested.

Thanks

:thanks:

-Kevin

sheefo2k 06-21-2004 11:15 PM

would you do 100 shipped ?? i hope im not lowballing

PoloBlue67 06-23-2004 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheefo2k
would you do 100 shipped ?? i hope im not lowballing

PM sent about your post

-Kevin

sniper321 06-23-2004 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoloBlue67
PM sent about your post

-Kevin

Sorry to threadjack.... but I have a stock 325ci exhaust, someone told me the 325 and 330 stock exhausts are the same. I can do $100 picked up in North NJ, near NYC or 140 shipped. If youre going to need it shipped, you mite as well buy the one that was advertised first, but keep me in mind if someone else needs one. that sucker is huge and heavy...

Krix330cic(NJ) 06-23-2004 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniper321
Sorry to threadjack.... but I have a stock 325ci exhaust, someone told me the 325 and 330 stock exhausts are the same. I can do $100 picked up in North NJ, near NYC or 140 shipped. If youre going to need it shipped, you mite as well buy the one that was advertised first, but keep me in mind if someone else needs one. that sucker is huge and heavy...

Just the back section, or a complete stock system?

sniper321 06-23-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krix330cic(NJ)
Just the back section, or a complete stock system?

just the back section

PoloBlue67 06-24-2004 01:57 AM

I thought the 325 and 330 have different exhaust formats. :argue:

I thought that the 330 was dual in, dual out, and the 325 is single in, dual out?

So, if someone wants a 330 exhaust, please PM me. I suggest you start your own FS thread for your 325 exhaust. :read:

Anyone know for sure if they are different? :thanks:

-Kevin

Krix330cic(NJ) 06-24-2004 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoloBlue67
I thought the 325 and 330 have different exhaust formats. :argue:

I thought that the 330 was dual in, dual out, and the 325 is single in, dual out?

So, if someone wants a 330 exhaust, please PM me. I suggest you start your own FS thread for your 325 exhaust. :read:

Anyone know for sure if they are different? :thanks:

-Kevin

Kev, the 323/328 are single in, and the 325/330 are dual in... :hi:

PoloBlue67 06-24-2004 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krix330cic(NJ)
Kev, the 323/328 are single in, and the 325/330 are dual in... :hi:

Thanks a lot for the clarification! :thumbup:

-Kevin

PoloBlue67 07-01-2004 03:10 AM

The price is pretty much set now. $100 + shipping costs

Please PM me if you are interested. I just want to get rid of this thing in my garage!

-Kevin


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use