E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   19x8 Hartge classics....need spacers (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=181058)

learthworml 07-18-2004 02:59 AM

19x8 Hartge classics....need spacers
 
I have 19x8 hartge classics in the rear of my 330ci and want to get spacers. I think it they have an offset of 40. I am running 235x35 kumo escta mx. I was thinking of 10mm spacers. Will this work without rubbing? I am slammed on H&R race and have a system.

e46boy 07-18-2004 04:00 AM

are your fenders rolled? either way.. i think 10mm is a bit too aggressive.

6-8mm is the max i would go

learthworml 07-18-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46boy
are your fenders rolled? either way.. i think 10mm is a bit too aggressive.

6-8mm is the max i would go

My fenders are not rolled Kev. Yea that would put me around 30et on a 19x8. I know people fit 19x8.5 with 35 et. Half an inch larger than my 19x8, so .25 inches larger on the outter edge im guessing. So on 19x8 would that be an et of 29? So a 10mm spacer = 19x8 et 30? If that doesnt work then I think ACS sells 7mm spacers, not sure if they are hubcentric and fit non ACS wheels. I do not want it to rub, so I will go as agressive as possible without rubbing. 5mm might be to little and 10mm might be too much. I am not sure if I will even notice 5mm. Get back to me when you can. Thanks man.

tim j 07-19-2004 09:32 AM

i say go with the 8mm spacer instead of the 10mm, you might rub.
i have 8.5 rear w/ 235 w/ a 43 offset i believe and i'm running an 8mm spacer, it barely clears it. hope that helps chris.

e46boy 07-19-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by learthworml
My fenders are not rolled Kev. Yea that would put me around 30et on a 19x8. I know people fit 19x8.5 with 35 et. Half an inch larger than my 19x8, so .25 inches larger on the outter edge im guessing. So on 19x8 would that be an et of 29? So a 10mm spacer = 19x8 et 30? If that doesnt work then I think ACS sells 7mm spacers, not sure if they are hubcentric and fit non ACS wheels. I do not want it to rub, so I will go as agressive as possible without rubbing. 5mm might be to little and 10mm might be too much. I am not sure if I will even notice 5mm. Get back to me when you can. Thanks man.

yeah like tim said.. 8mm might be the choice here, i have running 235 on a 19x8.5et32, but my fenders are rolled.. don't bother with the 10mm, just a bit too much

go with 8 :) make sure you get spacers that are hubcentric too..

learthworml 07-20-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46boy
yeah like tim said.. 8mm might be the choice here, i have running 235 on a 19x8.5et32, but my fenders are rolled.. don't bother with the 10mm, just a bit too much

go with 8 :) make sure you get spacers that are hubcentric too..

Alright thanks Kev n Tim.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use