E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   SCRSTC's CUSTOM Trim sucks........ (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=187667)

kwang1 08-13-2004 09:01 AM

SCRSTC's customer service is bad!

First when I ordered it, he told me it takes 2 weeks to make ( no stock at all), than after 2 weeks, he said he is having problem and need another 2 weeks! it's now almost been a month after I paid and there is still no trim! and he said I can refund your money now ( WTF, after waiting for 4 weeks already?? )

I don't understand how people run their business like that! after sending him an email asking if that's how he keeps his reputation, he doesn't even reply at all...........

:thumbdwn:

http://www.mybimmer.net

Sir.B 08-13-2004 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwang1
First when I ordered it, he told me it takes 2 weeks to make ( no stock at all), than after 2 weeks, he said he is having problem and need another 2 weeks! and he said I can refund your money now ( WTF, after waiting for 2 weeks already?? ) it's now almost been a month after I paid and there is still no trim!

I don't understand how people run their business like that! after sending him an email asking if that's how he keeps his reputation, he doesn't even reply at all...........

:thumbdwn:

http://www.mybimmer.net

as i understand it's one fanatic, and he custom makes these trims...on the side. it's not a business

so i could undrstand 3-4 week wait time
BUT
the price seems a bit...
...NUTS

:dunno:

teamdfl 08-13-2004 09:10 AM

Quote:

... and he said I can refund your money now ( WTF, after waiting for 2 weeks already?? ...

So you were offered a complete refund and you refused. What is the problem?

russ330 08-13-2004 09:12 AM

^ :werd: And how can you comment on the trim if you don't have it? :confused:

kwang1 08-13-2004 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamdfl
So you were offered a complete refund and you refused. What is the problem?

after waiting 2 ~ 4 weeks and he just wants to refund sounds like a very irresponsible response to me! at least during the 4 weeks of time he should've made something!

and I don't mean the trim sucks, I should rephrase it to his service/attitude sucks.

kwang1 08-13-2004 12:59 PM

and a great response from him today......

Maybe you don't realize this but this isn't a big company. I do these in my spare time and I don't have to "build my reputation". I'm sorry that it took a little longer than expected but it's summer and I haven't had as much time.

Rich

MCD007 08-15-2004 05:31 PM

Rich is a good guy. He only makes this stuff on the side and the final product is always dope as fu ck. People wait 8-10 weeks for rims that are made by CNC machines. Rich has to do it by hand one at a time. He offered you the money back just take it and go somewhere else, big deal. :rolleyes:

Nt_loader 08-16-2004 09:34 AM

Rich has done a few custom jobs for me and the quality has been perfect.

Skeeter 08-16-2004 02:16 PM

Rich is a good guy for sure. Id rather wait for good quality trim than get shitty stuff in a shorter time. Patience....

Davidjay 08-16-2004 06:20 PM

true that

bmwe46boy 08-17-2004 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispvx
Rich has done a few custom jobs for me and the quality has been perfect.

:werd: , He does Perfect jobs..

He said he'll return your money, so just stop bittich'in and take your money back if you are so unhappy... :dunno:

kwang1 08-18-2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwe46boy
:werd: , He does Perfect jobs..

He said he'll return your money, so just stop bittich'in and take your money back if you are so unhappy... :dunno:

Oh come on for more than a MONTH now !? He promised me he will ship it today! and after I emailed him, he said, oh I didn't have time to ship it today or tomorrow, but I will do it a day after ! what the Fxck ?

It's been OVER A MONTH ALREADY! YOU WAIT FOR A MONTH AND they guy simply just want to refund you and waste your time! let's see you be happy about it bitxh !

Nt_loader 08-19-2004 10:23 AM

If I was Rich I would not even sell you the trim now. You should consider yourself fortunate that he took the time out of his busy schedule to make you one.

bmwe46boy 08-19-2004 02:57 PM

Quote:

let's see you be happy about it bitxh !

Actually, I would be understanding of his position(he does these jobs on his own time); and if I wanted the trim so badly I would wait...

However, like I said.. if you don't like it then take your money back...

SrCsTc 08-20-2004 10:57 AM

Kevin, I just refunded your payment. I would have done it Wednesday (when I noticed this thread) but I was waiting for someone else's payment so I'd have funds in my paypal account. I'm sorry I couldn't get it done in time for you.

Rich

kwang1 08-20-2004 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwe46boy
Actually, I would be understanding of his position(he does these jobs on his own time); and if I wanted the trim so badly I would wait...

However, like I said.. if you don't like it then take your money back...

sure, than he shouldn't promise 2 weeks! than after 2 weeks, he couldn't deliver, and made it 3 weeks, into 4 weeks, now 5 weeks ! he just simply refund the money this morning! after a MONTH of waiting, that I could simply go other route! all these times that I wasted because of a irresponsible seller! that gave a promise of 2 WEEKS of time! if he can't deliver, than don't give the freaking time frame and LAG!