E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   DPE.... still slow? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=187999)

Driv3r2k 08-14-2004 06:58 PM

DPE.... still slow?

DPE makes some of my favorite rims yet im a lilltle scared of the waits some people are dealing with. so have they fixed the ungodly slow delevery times yet or is it still a.... "wait"? :dunno:

bluecougar 08-14-2004 07:05 PM

not sure but it's worth the wait!!! :D

Driv3r2k 08-14-2004 08:23 PM

Would a 18 x 9 DPE fit on my 325xi, without rolling the fenders? or because it has a 4 wheels drive (60,40 - about) would it be pointless unless i got 18 x 9 all the way around? :dunno:

lilherc79 08-15-2004 02:07 AM

All delay issues related directly and indirectly to DPE has been addressed. Measurements have been taken to ensure proper and reasonable delivery time. Thogh we've had some late orders caused indirectly. There are plenty of orders that are to date and also early =).

Keep in mind, that though we at DPE do what we can to uphold the levels of service and expectations, there are certain aspects that still could be out of control. But you can be sure we will always work towards the betterness of our customers. "Even the best of the best have failures." and we've adopted that to DPE and choose not to excuse but to resolve problems.

Driv3r2k 08-15-2004 12:50 PM

Thanks for the advice, i love the rims :drool: . i'm just hesitant about the arrival times. is there an average arrival time?
Thanks for the info its very helpful.
:thumbup:

Blk04AMG 08-15-2004 02:19 PM

i know for HRE you can expedite the order if you pay an extra $300 but you have to have a really good reason as to why you want them done asap...other wise im assuming itll take the same amt of time as the HRE wheels around 6~8wks or what not...

Driv3r2k 08-15-2004 05:43 PM

Thanks. yeah i think im going to go with the DPE (most likely)

Jojo@DPE 08-15-2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blk04AMG
i know for HRE you can expedite the order if you pay an extra $300 but you have to have a really good reason as to why you want them done asap...other wise im assuming itll take the same amt of time as the HRE wheels around 6~8wks or what not...

we at dpe treat each set of wheels with the utmost urgency; therefore, i find it hard to understand if someone pays extra, they will get their wheels sooner. i think everyone out of fairness deserves the same amout of customer service whether you have more money or less money than some.

Driv3r2k 08-16-2004 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E46 JAX
we at dpe treat each set of wheels with the utmost urgency; therefore, i find it hard to understand if someone pays extra, they will get their wheels sooner. i think everyone out of fairness deserves the same amout of customer service whether you have more money or less money than some.

Thanks, thats good to know.