E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Do you need a Carfax? Read This... (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=200401)

hdsr09 10-05-2004 12:18 AM

Do you need a Carfax? Read This...
 
Hello. I posted a request for a carfax awhile ago , but nobody seemed to be able to help me. SO, I purchased an unlimited membership today. If anyone would like to obtain a carfax, I would please ask that you PayPal me $2.00 to "hdsr5@netscape.net", and include your VIN Number with the payment and/or in a separate email to the same address, and I will return your requested carfax to you as soon as I receive your request. I just want to recoup my $24.99 investment, as well as provide carfax's for those of you that need them, but like me, did not want to shell out $24.99. $2.00 is MUCH more reasonable, will help you save $$$, and it will help me recoup what I spent. Thanx! Shawn

stiLL reaL iLL 10-07-2004 03:11 PM

:cry:

invidious_D 10-07-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdsr09
Hello. I posted a request for a carfax awhile ago , but nobody seemed to be able to help me. SO, I purchased an unlimited membership today. If anyone would like to obtain a carfax, I would please ask that you PayPal me $2.00 to "hdsr5@netscape.net", and include your VIN Number with the payment and/or in a separate email to the same address, and I will return your requested carfax to you as soon as I receive your request. I just want to recoup my $24.99 investment, as well as provide carfax's for those of you that need them, but like me, did not want to shell out $24.99. $2.00 is MUCH more reasonable, will help you save $$$, and it will help me recoup what I spent. Thanx! Shawn

I would have done it for free - but hey - thats me.

toyrunr 10-07-2004 04:44 PM

There are two options:

#1 you are too cheap and want to get your 25 dollars back.

#2 you thought there would be so much interest in this that you'd actually make money on it.

In either case you are sad as hell.

kendogg325 10-08-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdsr09
Hello. I posted a request for a carfax awhile ago , but nobody seemed to be able to help me. SO, I purchased an unlimited membership today. If anyone would like to obtain a carfax, I would please ask that you PayPal me $2.00 to "hdsr5@netscape.net", and include your VIN Number with the payment and/or in a separate email to the same address, and I will return your requested carfax to you as soon as I receive your request. I just want to recoup my $24.99 investment, as well as provide carfax's for those of you that need them, but like me, did not want to shell out $24.99. $2.00 is MUCH more reasonable, will help you save $$$, and it will help me recoup what I spent. Thanx! Shawn


It is totally illegal to do this. Read the fine letters on the bottom of your carfax. Im going to turn you into the carfax criminal investagation team so they can file felony charges on you.!!!! :hi: Hopefully i can get that reward they promised!! Thanks

stiLL reaL iLL 10-08-2004 11:14 PM

^^^ AAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Good work Ken :thumbup:

bkp8426 10-09-2004 05:10 PM

Wdbha28e5tf352566
 
WDBHA28E5TF352566

please. otherwise some1 else gets the auto. thank you.

toyrunr 10-09-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkp8426
WDBHA28E5TF352566

please. otherwise some1 else gets the auto. thank you.


man, if you are going to by a MB you can't possibly be so cheap and not pay $25 for carfax. People like you simply amaze me

guest1017 10-10-2004 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkp8426
WDBHA28E5TF352566

please. otherwise some1 else gets the auto. thank you.


looks clean, but just like he said.. if your going to try to save $25 bux whats the point? pm me for the entire thing :hmm:

hdsr09 10-17-2004 09:48 PM

It amazes me that I request a carfax a few weeks ago, and nobody bothered to help me get one or give me a good lead on getting one, yet as soon as I make a purchase for the unlimited carfax, I get flak for trying to recoup some of my purchase. I WOULD'VE just offered it to others for free, but considering how I was NOT offered help on this board, I still offered to do something for people that would be mutually beneficial. I mean, if you criticize me for $25.00, than what is $2.00 to someone else who otherwise WOULD'VE spent $20-25? I tell you what it is. Something that makes sense and saves them $$$. I later found out I shouldn't do it, so I haven't continued with the offer. HOWEVER, Many (not all) of you here are just like all the BS people in this world. Slow to offer a helping hand, yet quick to slap with it or offer criticism. I just bought an M3 and I live in Las Vegas where I gamble and drink. I could give a I=VCK about $25.00. It has to do with the principle behind the matter that nobody offered me help.However, once I pay for the unlimited carfax and try to get some $$$ back while at the same time helping others save money, I get flak for trying to help people not be in the same boat that I was in with the lack of help. And if you just wondered "what does principles have to do with ANYTHING" than I don't even want to exchange messages with you because anyone that doesn't understand or comprehend the principles behind certain decisions and stances is not a person I would like to communicate with anyway. I am normally a cool person, but to see all this negative criticism for something I offered with no ill will intended come SO QUICK to me, yet these same people offered no help when I politely requested a carfax... THAT is a bunch of :bs:

toyrunr 10-17-2004 10:00 PM

damn dude, have you gambled away some serious $$$ recently? chill out.

hdsr09 10-17-2004 10:03 PM

Just tired of catching flak for BS. I have no ill-intention with people, but just wondering why people are so quick to try and antagonize and belittle others... Tired of it...

trecool99 10-17-2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdsr09
Just tired of catching flak for BS. I have no ill-intention with people, but just wondering why people are so quick to try and antagonize and belittle others... Tired of it...


How bout if I pay u $25 to ****!! U Cheap azz! :lmao:

AeroHil 10-17-2004 11:04 PM

Just want to put my two cents in...

I'm not trying to front, but there will always be people like that in the world. i doubt $2 is an issue if you are this forum lookin at BMWs. The intention is definitely good. Think about it this way, if he was to come here and say he has purchased the Carfax unlimited service, and would like to offer to everyone on this forum for free, would you question his intentions then? of course you would, you will definitely ask him what's the catch rite? People will always be cynical about everything and anything... i think if you dun have any nice things to say, keep it to yourself.

toyrunr 10-18-2004 01:04 AM

you guys don't need to be asses back to him. hrds09, this community is not very tight, people aren't that close, there are just oo many people here on the forum, doesn't feel like a close community. so people will be rude and stuff like that. Thanks for the offer, but I guess there were no takers

invidious_D 10-18-2004 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdsr09
It amazes me that I request a carfax a few weeks ago, and nobody bothered to help me get one or give me a good lead on getting one, yet as soon as I make a purchase for the unlimited carfax, I get flak for trying to recoup some of my purchase. I WOULD'VE just offered it to others for free, but considering how I was NOT offered help on this board, I still offered to do something for people that would be mutually beneficial. I mean, if you criticize me for $25.00, than what is $2.00 to someone else who otherwise WOULD'VE spent $20-25? I tell you what it is. Something that makes sense and saves them $$$. I later found out I shouldn't do it, so I haven't continued with the offer. HOWEVER, Many (not all) of you here are just like all the BS people in this world. Slow to offer a helping hand, yet quick to slap with it or offer criticism. I just bought an M3 and I live in Las Vegas where I gamble and drink. I could give a I=VCK about $25.00. It has to do with the principle behind the matter that nobody offered me help.However, once I pay for the unlimited carfax and try to get some $$$ back while at the same time helping others save money, I get flak for trying to help people not be in the same boat that I was in with the lack of help. And if you just wondered "what does principles have to do with ANYTHING" than I don't even want to exchange messages with you because anyone that doesn't understand or comprehend the principles behind certain decisions and stances is not a person I would like to communicate with anyway. I am normally a cool person, but to see all this negative criticism for something I offered with no ill will intended come SO QUICK to me, yet these same people offered no help when I politely requested a carfax... THAT is a bunch of :bs:

:bawling:

zzade46m3 10-18-2004 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toyrunr
damn dude, have you gambled away some serious $$$ recently? chill out.


actually he did lose a lot of money... hehe aint that right chim...

krs71 10-18-2004 11:12 AM

isn't someone 'oofie' in the offtopic forum doing this for free?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use