E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   FEELER: 2003.5 M3 Alpine White/Grey ONLY 8k MILES! MANUAL (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210270)

amitv85 11-14-2004 01:11 PM

FEELER: 2003.5 M3 Alpine White/Grey ONLY 8k MILES! MANUAL

right now the car has about 7500 miles on it, bought this in August with 3900 miles

I may be moving back to NY from Miami and snows coming so rather move to a SUV or awd vehicle

Alpine White with Grey leather interior
18" OEM Wheels
Premium Package
Harmon Kardon System
LED Tail lights
Manual Transmission

Aftermarket:
Hamann Competition Lip
H&R Coilovers (rear springs will need to be installed, included, stocks are in)
CUSTOM XENON PROJECTOR FOGS WITH BALLASTS!!!! (otherwise I will part these)AC Schnizter Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser (Black)
Smoked Front Corners (custom fitted for 03+ E46)
Carbon Fiber Kidney Grilles with Black OEM Slates
CF BMW Emblems
Hamann Fog Ducts

Condition:
EXCELLENT Condition, someone did put a tiny ding on the front of my passenger fender parking but I will have this fixed by a professional body shop by me (works only on porsche, ferrari, and other exotics)

I have a set of brand new Projektor46 headlights with Wheelpower halos that I can sell separately if buyer wishes

Right now I am a car dealer and I can tell you guys honestly, at Manheim Dealer Auctions, the 2003 M3 with more miles than this car are going for over 45,000 DEALER COST

There is over 4k in mods as well

Otherwise I will start part out process if there are no serious bids or no one offers what I am looking for

Please email SERIOUS offers to Amitv85@gmail.com

I will get back to you promptly

Thank you

toyrunr 11-14-2004 02:02 PM

so how much are you looking to get? 45k for it? I live on the West Coast though.

amitv85 11-14-2004 02:16 PM

OH FORGOT TO MENTION

K40 2000 System installed with front Laser Diffuser

THIS IS A $1500 INSTALLED SYSTEM - FLAWLESS - custom LEDs in the dash/instrument cluster
(otherwise I will remove it for my next car)

45k is what the DEALER cost is for a 2003 m3 with more miles than mine

so without mods I would like to get 45k (I will include the H&R coilovers with tools and K40) otherwise I could just put this in a dealer auction if I wanted that much

just trying give fanatics a chance bc Id rather not deal with parting out and have someone that would like the mods I have put on the car

I can ship the car at buyer's expense, cost is $500-1000 depends on the carrier

amitv85 11-14-2004 04:33 PM

sorry, but also forgot to mention

-aluminum e-brake and pedals w/ ///M symbol (imprinted into the metal on the pedals)
-OEM 6 disc cd changer

Blue book is $49,300 without any of the mods

I will include the stock corners, kidney grilles, and suspension if I get a legitimate offer

toyrunr 11-14-2004 06:45 PM

original owner ? do you have any pix of all this stuff you are talking about that is on the car? Thanks

amitv85 11-14-2004 07:11 PM

people who are seriously interested can email me for pics

right now only have some bad pics since the car was dirty

going to have it detailed this weekend for some better pictures

I am the 2nd owner, but I bought the car with 3900 miles on the car

I found out the information first on the car and the original owner was in the military and traded the car in for a s500

I did a carfax and another car report (I forget which one, I will try and find out but it is one that does a more in depth check up than car fax...just to let you guys know car fax doesnt catch everything)