E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Australia (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** Australian Chat Thread *** (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=234107)

Scott_H 02-16-2005 05:24 AM

*** Australian Chat Thread ***

About time we had some Australian discussion going on!!
i would start with my car but i am waiting until it is finished to post it, ill see if i can take some teasers tomorrow ;)

Its nothing very special at this stage though!

But that is no reason you other aussies cannot post your rides! i would love to see them!

Scott.

imboss2u 02-16-2005 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_H
About time we had some Australian discussion going on!!
i would start with my car but i am waiting until it is finished to post it, ill see if i can take some teasers tomorrow ;)

Its nothing very special at this stage though!

But that is no reason you other aussies cannot post your rides! i would love to see them!

Scott.

hi there....

here is my ride

http://www.*************/forum/showthread.php?t=151201

philip

Scott_H 02-19-2005 11:09 PM

dammit, DTM is down - ill take a look when it is back up... but i am lovin the mods in your sig!

imboss2u 02-20-2005 09:18 AM

Quote:

dammit, DTM is down - ill take a look when it is back up... but i am lovin the mods in your sig!

yeah i know !! was down for a couple of days lol

thanks mate!!! :thumbup:

dan.e46 02-22-2005 07:03 PM

damn those wheels got a lot of bling. not feeling it, but every man his own. never the less sweet car dude. :str8pimpi

Scott_H 02-23-2005 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan.e46
damn those wheels got a lot of bling. not feeling it, but every man his own. never the less sweet car dude. :str8pimpi

i still cant see the link?

damn DTM being down for this long is annoying :rolleyes:

BTW what MBQ speakers are you running? i am running MBQ Premium 5.25" in the front and MBQ discuss 6.5" in the rear
This is my boot setup, its not finished yet, still have to make a false floor with a perspex window to cover the amp:

sorry for the size of the image... dont have pshop on this comp :(

Scott.http://img214.exs.cx/img214/4442/img04939kn.jpg

CortinaD 02-23-2005 04:33 AM

hi

Scott_H 02-23-2005 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CortinaD
hi

Heey! tell us about your ride, modified/unmodified? post some pics if you can! im sure we would all love to see it

Scott.

CortinaD 02-23-2005 03:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Heey! tell us about your ride, modified/unmodified? post some pics if you can! im sure we would all love to see it

Scott.

im Dwayne btw. car is unmodified except for the ccfls. 2000 330i sports with all the options besides heated seats.

Scott_H 02-23-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imboss2u
hi there....

here is my ride

http://www.*************/forum/showthread.php?t=151201

philip

:idhitit: very nice - what do you think of the sebring exhaust? is it just the rear muffler?

Damn Dwayne... i love the 330 too - which angel eyes are those? i have some umnitza ones but am still in the process of installing them... damn update coupe headlights making things hard :P

goldiedg 02-24-2005 02:57 AM

Melbourne

Hey guys,
david here in Melbourne. Nice 2 see some Aussies here. What do you guys think of Breytons Magics 19's. I have a 2002 325ci steel grey???

Quote:

:idhitit: very nice - what do you think of the sebring
exhaust? is it just the rear muffler?

Damn Dwayne... i love the 330 too - which angel eyes are those? i have some umnitza ones but am still in the process of installing them... damn update coupe headlights making things hard :P

MADALI 02-25-2005 01:16 AM

Hi guys about time i got something alittle closer to home to have a read over.

imboss2u 02-25-2005 06:46 AM

Quote:

:idhitit: very nice - what do you think of the sebring exhaust? is it just the rear muffler?

The sebring exhaust is great.. love the sound! my mbq are pretty old used to have them on my other car.. there mbq qm160tx2 ... First time i installed dde was such a pain ... when i got ccfl it was a ten minute job at most.. must be alot harder for update though i guess!!

CortinaD 02-26-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

they are the ebay ccfls sold by a dude called bavarian motorwerks.

tey elvis 03-01-2005 06:03 AM

parts

can anyone out there tell me where can i get parts for my e46 m3 in Australia like console for retrofit nav where the climatic control is moved down from the original place. Thanks, :)

Scott_H 03-02-2005 02:43 AM

there probably isnt alot of people you could see about OEM retrofits... perhaps even the stealership could help?

please post pics of your cars! your garage sounds awesome! :bow:

rich325ci 03-05-2005 05:08 PM

hi Everyone,

Richard from Sydney. No pics yet coz I'm still working on it. Some awesome looking cars we all on here. I'm looking for some silver carbon fibre interior trim to replace my wood trim in the 2000 325ci. Anyone help? Been looking for ages but the right hand drive stuff is proving hard to get.

rich325ci 03-05-2005 05:16 PM

Hi david,

my friend here in sydney had these rims on his 330ci. They look freaking nice, A refined hard core look. I'll see if I can find a pic and PM it to you. If I didn't live on Sydney's crappy roads I'd have a set. be aware there's plenty of feedback from the road on 19's so ride comfort quality goes down significantly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldiedg
Hey guys,
david here in Melbourne. Nice 2 see some Aussies here. What do you guys think of Breytons Magics 19's. I have a 2002 325ci steel grey???

Scott_H 03-09-2005 01:36 AM

im in the market for a set of 18" CSL replicas... my insurance company said they wouldnt insure me in a car with 19" rims... which sucks.

Scott

karma928 03-17-2005 03:03 AM

Hm, thought I'd better keep this Aussie thread alive...any way I can :thumbup:

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: