E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   FS: OEM ZHP M135 wheels (CHEAP!) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=239046)

fstlane 03-06-2005 09:55 AM

FS: OEM ZHP M135 wheels (CHEAP!)

$400 local pickup preferred (Las Vegas area)

I put on a set of Velocity's CSL replicas so I don't need the stock ones anymore. Wheels are straight with no bends or curbing BUT have been refinished as the original owner sprayed something on the wheels that ruined the clearcoat. I had a local company called called D&H Wheel Repair & Speciality Shop (I would never recommend them) check them for straightness along with having them refininshed in the factory color. In short, they did a crappy job somewhere in the prep process as the paint is easily chipped. I don't have a digital camera to take pics but there are several chips on each wheel mainly near the lug holes and the wheels lips. These were a result of the having the stock tires dismounted to transfer them on my new wheels. From a distance you can't notice the chips but I would have them refinished because something is not right. This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for some good wheels to get powder coated a different color (black on black?) or even polished/chrome plated. Wheels also come complete with center caps, //M badges and valve stems. I would prefer a local buyer but will ship them if there is no local interest. Thank you.
Darren

rocks 03-06-2005 09:59 AM

pics please how much to ship to 33167 TIA :thumbup:

PS. find someone witha camera and post pics ASAP.

bmw3series 03-06-2005 10:03 AM

im IN LA if you can ship i will send payment ASAP

bmw3series 03-06-2005 10:04 AM

un dibs sorry didnt read des. fully

fstlane 03-06-2005 10:17 AM

PS. find someone witha camera and post pics ASAP.[/QUOTE]

I will try to borrow a camera later on today and post some pics but the wheels can be viewed in person now for anyone in the Las Vegas area.

VMW Racing 03-06-2005 12:48 PM

I am coming down to vegas soon, send me some pics also as maybe you could just meet me and I could pick them up and ship them home :thumbup:

Cavan

fstlane 03-06-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamsycracing
I am coming down to vegas soon, send me some pics also as maybe you could just meet me and I could pick them up and ship them home :thumbup:

Cavan

Thanks Cavan. I will try to get you some pics as soon as I can.

chanceparker 03-06-2005 06:13 PM

staggered?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fstlane
$400 local pickup preferred (Las Vegas area)

I put on a set of Velocity's CSL replicas so I don't need the stock ones anymore. Wheels are straight with no bends or curbing BUT have been refinished as the original owner sprayed something on the wheels that ruined the clearcoat. I had a local company called called D&H Wheel Repair & Speciality Shop (I would never recommend them) check them for straightness along with having them refininshed in the factory color. In short, they did a crappy job somewhere in the prep process as the paint is easily chipped. I don't have a digital camera to take pics but there are several chips on each wheel mainly near the lug holes and the wheels lips. These were a result of the having the stock tires dismounted to transfer them on my new wheels. From a distance you can't notice the chips but I would have them refinished because something is not right. This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for some good wheels to get powder coated a different color (black on black?) or even polished/chrome plated. Wheels also come complete with center caps, //M badges and valve stems. I would prefer a local buyer but will ship them if there is no local interest. Thank you.
Darren

Are the staggered or 18X8 all around?

Thanks.

spewny 03-06-2005 06:30 PM

Are these OEM? I'm in Vegas so if they are I could come pick them up tonight. PM me.

fstlane 03-06-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spewny
Are these OEM? I'm in Vegas so if they are I could come pick them up tonight. PM me.

Message sent, possibly sold to spewny. Thanks.

fstlane 03-07-2005 10:20 PM

SOLD to spewny. Thanks Mark!