E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2001 BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue $30k OBO (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=251161)

Eko-M3 04-14-2005 07:57 PM

2001 BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue $30k OBO

4 Attachment(s)
Decided to get the new 05 Comp Package, so i'm selling my M3. Its a 2001 BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue $30k OBO, 6spd, hexon, hardon karmen, premium package, 18'' wheels but comes with an additional spare 17' wheels with brand new winter tires. The car just hit 91k still under CPO warranty till 100k. The car has after market acs cf lip,cf rear spoiler, blacked out side grill and blacked out kidney grills, dinan strut bar, dinan rear strut bar, dinan performance chip. I also have all the origional oem parts as well. I need to sell the car asap so i can order my new m3. The car has many new parts on it that BMW replaced under warranty, like new tranny, clutch, new brakes, power steering pump, alternator, axles. The car has minimal rock chips on the hood, can barelly notice. The wheels are in pretty ok shape, but rear tires need replacement (on it are toyo's T1's). You can reach me at 203-509-4513 or email me at ekobmw@gmail.com. I"m located in Waterbury, Connecitcut. Thanks for any interest.interest.http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=MvrPVN http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=OJftNy http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=DOiLnq http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=YRSvmz

Eko-M3 04-15-2005 01:53 PM

$29k or best offer.....gotta sell it by next week or i'm going to have to trade in to the dealer. :dunno:

deviant94ex 04-15-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eko-M3
$29k or best offer.....gotta sell it by next week or i'm going to have to trade in to the dealer. :dunno:

Hey, have i seen you at the Mobil station on Rt. 63 in Middlebury a few times? Your car looks nice in person. I work in the Crossroads office ark right next to the Mobil and Bally's gym. Good luck with the sale.

Chris

Eko-M3 04-15-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deviant94ex
Hey, have i seen you at the Mobil station on Rt. 63 in Middlebury a few times? Your car looks nice in person. I work in the Crossroads office ark right next to the Mobil and Bally's gym. Good luck with the sale.

Chris

Yes i'm there every morning on the way to work, :hi:

goodmethods 04-15-2005 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eko-M3

My friend Kelly from KBB says 25,000 obo sounds more like it

toddcfii 04-18-2005 01:27 PM

M3 Forum buyer

A guy over on M3forum.com is looking for an E46 M3 under 30K. Look in the for sale wanted thread. Good luck.

kendogg325 04-18-2005 01:40 PM

WOW 91k in 4 years? How long do you drive to work?

hdsr09 04-18-2005 04:32 PM

WTF... Please point out an E46 M3 in as good of a condition as this one is, with all those new parts, aftermarket add-ons, a clean carfax, etc. regardless of mileage, that has been offered for sale for $25,000obo, let alone $26,000/obo... You must be one of those lowball mf'er guys who offer $500.00 for an E46 M3 Eisenmann 83mm Race Exhaust... Get real bro... I don't give a fcuk what the "book" says, I would say real world value is predicated on market conditions, supply & demand, and time of year. Those variables along with a few others dictate price or at least are a better determinant of price rather than what kbb.com says.. KBB is a G-U-I-D-E, not the Bible... :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodmethods
My friend Kelly from KBB says 25,000 obo sounds more like it

Eko-M3 04-18-2005 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdsr09
WTF... Please point out an E46 M3 in as good of a condition as this one is, with all those new parts, aftermarket add-ons, a clean carfax, etc. regardless of mileage, that has been offered for sale for $25,000obo, let alone $26,000/obo... You must be one of those lowball mf'er guys who offer $500.00 for an E46 M3 Eisenmann 83mm Race Exhaust... Get real bro... I don't give a fcuk what the "book" says, I would say real world value is predicated on market conditions, supply & demand, and time of year. Those variables along with a few others dictate price or at least are a better determinant of price rather than what kbb.com says.. KBB is a G-U-I-D-E, not the Bible... :rolleyes:

Thanks bro :)

Spork 04-18-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Real world figures?

$27,500 was just paid for an 01 M3 with 50k on it.

Go trade it in to the dealer, I'm sure he's gonna give you 29k or 28k.

If you want to sell it for real world figures, let me know.

Otherwise goodluck with the sale.

-SporK

acitydweller 04-19-2005 09:29 AM

91K is quite high for a 4 year old car.

Dawg90 04-19-2005 12:43 PM

How does a car end up needing new axles?

Joeyc220 04-19-2005 03:17 PM

AT 61k I had to replace the drive shaft on my 2000 323ci (manual) stupid **** breaks on these cars

goodmethods 04-21-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Actually....I would offer $525 on the Eisenmann Exhaust....but thats besides the point. :woot:

This is a 2001 M3........with almost 100K miles on it. NOT WARRANTY + MY2001 M3 = SOL. Like someone said in a previous post......2001 M3 with 50K miles went for 27.5K.

What is this "real world value" that you mentioned? Is that your world? Do you make up the market? Thats what KBB is for.....gives you an idea of what a car is worth in this "real world". But I guess you dont believe in that. You like to do it the hard way. Im sure you went around to M3 owners, took a random sample of prices, and performed a regression analysis to determine what the "real world price" is.

Let me ask.....when you purchased your car.....you didnt bargain with the dealer right? Because whats on the sticker is the real world price right?

DB_MOTORING 04-21-2005 04:00 PM

MOFO U JUST GOT OWNED

Robert Martin 04-21-2005 05:27 PM

He's right

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodmethods
Actually....I would offer $525 on the Eisenmann Exhaust....but thats besides the point. :woot:

This is a 2001 M3........with almost 100K miles on it. NOT WARRANTY + MY2001 M3 = SOL. Like someone said in a previous post......2001 M3 with 50K miles went for 27.5K.

What is this "real world value" that you mentioned? Is that your world? Do you make up the market? Thats what KBB is for.....gives you an idea of what a car is worth in this "real world". But I guess you dont believe in that. You like to do it the hard way. Im sure you went around to M3 owners, took a random sample of prices, and performed a regression analysis to determine what the "real world price" is.

Let me ask.....when you purchased your car.....you didnt bargain with the dealer right? Because whats on the sticker is the real world price right?

KBB is actually a little high compared to the "Real World". A BMW Dealer wouldn't even give you $15k trade-in for this car!

Spork 04-21-2005 06:19 PM

I would seriously buy this car. Just for no where near 30k.

-SporK

DiceyOne 04-22-2005 10:09 AM

i live in PA and NOBODY here goes by KBB. NONE of the dealers use it and NONE of the insurance companies do either. it was pretty much the first car value GUIDE but now NADA is more accurate. KBB has gone downhill. :thumbdwn: it's next to useless. this guy has a hot car that has obviously been VERY WELL taken care of. if you think the price is too high :cry: then don't waste everyone's time by trying to lowball. he's not going to lower the price 17%.

Spork 04-22-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiceyOne
i live in PA and NOBODY here goes by KBB. NONE of the dealers use it and NONE of the insurance companies do either. it was pretty much the first car value GUIDE but now NADA is more accurate. KBB has gone downhill. :thumbdwn: it's next to useless. this guy has a hot car that has obviously been VERY WELL taken care of. if you think the price is too high :cry: then don't waste everyone's time by trying to lowball. he's not going to lower the price 17%.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but KBB is the standard right now. Everyone and their mother uses Kbb. Except dealers. Forget about dealers, dealers don't use any type of paperback pricing guides at all. Insurance companies have their own system, about which I have no idea.

Don't waste peoples time telling them not to low-ball. No one will listen. It's everyones right to ask for X amount of money for their cars, and it's everyones right to offer Y amount of money for anothers car. Whether a sale is made is secondary.

-SporK

DrMooCow 04-23-2005 10:38 AM

Most insurance companies use NADA guide.