E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2002/3 M3 Wanted (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=255314)

rube23 04-28-2005 01:10 PM

2002/3 M3 Wanted
 
Hey everyone, Im new here and looking to purchase an E46 M3. Looking for Silver, gray or white. Low miles and preferably no mods... Black Leather, sunroof, Nav, 6 speed are some options I would want. Im in the NYC area, but willing to travel at least the tri state area for the right car. Dont know exactly what I want to spend, let me know what you guys have.....or if you could supply some leads. Like everyone else, Im always looking for a deal.
Thanks
Rube

Spork 04-28-2005 01:18 PM

^ The most useless post ever.

-SporK

MaoGuy 04-28-2005 05:26 PM

Dood, i am in the market fo tat car n tat color too :thumbup: but its hard to be picky with use cars just so u know...

man spork.. u seem like a prick man, posting tat in his thread. :thumbdwn:

Spork 04-28-2005 06:34 PM

^ 2nd most useless post ever.

-SporK

rube23 04-28-2005 10:05 PM

Sick my duck sdork

Spork 04-29-2005 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rube23
Sick my duck sdork

Are you always this wity, or did you try extra hard for me? :rolleyes:

Hi, my name is Rube23, I want to buy an M3. I have no idea how much money I want to spend but please find good deals on M3's and send me the link because I am a lazy stupid ******* who makes wtb posts for fun. :thumbup:



-SporK

Amalfi 04-29-2005 08:03 AM

Hey everyone, Im new here and looking to purchase a toaster. Looking for Silver, gray or white. Low toasts and preferably no mods... Black dials, Bagels, timer, 4 slots are some options I would want. Im in the NYC area, but willing to travel at least the tri state area for the right toaster. Dont know exactly what I want to spend, let me know what you guys have.....or if you could supply some leads. Like everyone else, Im always looking for a deal.
Thanks

///M3Pilot19 04-29-2005 09:41 AM

give the guy a break..

Amalfi 04-29-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///M3Pilot19
give the guy a break..

Ok, I'm sorry.

acitydweller 04-29-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amalfi
Hey everyone, Im new here and looking to purchase a toaster. Looking for Silver, gray or white. Low toasts and preferably no mods... Black dials, Bagels, timer, 4 slots are some options I would want. Im in the NYC area, but willing to travel at least the tri state area for the right toaster. Dont know exactly what I want to spend, let me know what you guys have.....or if you could supply some leads. Like everyone else, Im always looking for a deal.
Thanks

dude.. u just made my day.

BAHHAHAAH! :P

mrbigvolume 04-29-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amalfi
Hey everyone, Im new here and looking to purchase a toaster. Looking for Silver, gray or white. Low toasts and preferably no mods... Black dials, Bagels, timer, 4 slots are some options I would want. Im in the NYC area, but willing to travel at least the tri state area for the right toaster. Dont know exactly what I want to spend, let me know what you guys have.....or if you could supply some leads. Like everyone else, Im always looking for a deal.
Thanks


I have a used white ge toaster. I have had it about 2years and it has normal wear and tear. It has had its usual maintenence and has been a great toaster. But I am upgrading to the four slotter one. Let me know. :thumbup:

///M3Pilot19 04-29-2005 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amalfi
Ok, I'm sorry.

it was funny, though :lmao:

rube23 04-29-2005 05:00 PM

Well, maybe I should be a little more specific, I would rather buy a used M3 from an enthusiast....As far as money...Ive seen them priced well above and well below KBB value. I've been searching...so you can rule laziness out. Its funny how the little pieces of sht can talk trash across a forum, in person it's a different story. If you dont have anything to do with what Im posting about, keep yer mouth shut. I've been in many forums, never seen such idiots. Now lets hear your replies..... :thumbup:

Spork 04-29-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rube23
Well, maybe I should be a little more specific

NO ****ING KIDDING!

You finally caught on, BUT(!) it's not like you were actually smart enough to fix your post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rube23
Its funny how the little pieces of sht can talk trash across a forum, in person it's a different story.

You're only a van wyck/belt pkway ride away from me. If you'd like to come down here, I'll print out this entire thread and recite it straight to your face, word for word.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rube23
I've been in many forums, never seen such idiots. Now lets hear your replies..... :thumbup:

Welcome to E46fanatics! The home of idiots who post WTB ads just to take up bandwidth and then get mad about being called a jackass, jackass.

-SporK

kash2776 04-29-2005 11:09 PM

Spork - You are fcucking idiot and complete geek. If you want to act like a thug I'm sure there are some good AOL chat rooms for you where you can act tough to 14 year olds behind the computer. Do you even have an ///M? The whole point of this site is to help out fellow enthusiasts. What if you had a friend (well, you probably don't have any, just bendover buddies) who was selling a car that met those qualifications? Couldn't that potentially wind up in a sale? And believe me if you knew who you were talking to you would quickly change your tune. I'm sure you'd be reciting this thread word for word alright, the only prob would be that nobody could undstand you with all your teeth knocked out.

Spork 04-30-2005 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kash2776
Spork - You are fcucking idiot and complete geek. If you want to act like a thug I'm sure there are some good AOL chat rooms for you where you can act tough to 14 year olds behind the computer. Do you even have an ///M? The whole point of this site is to help out fellow enthusiasts. What if you had a friend (well, you probably don't have any, just bendover buddies) who was selling a car that met those qualifications? Couldn't that potentially wind up in a sale? And believe me if you knew who you were talking to you would quickly change your tune. I'm sure you'd be reciting this thread word for word alright, the only prob would be that nobody could undstand you with all your teeth knocked out.

Idiot - If I had a friend (thank god I don't) who was selling a car and I was to tell him that there is a guy who wants to buy an 02/03 M3, he would ask me: HOW MUCH DOES HE WANT TO SPEND? TO which, I would reply: I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA. After which my friend would refuse to be friends with me because he would consider me a huge ****ing idiot (kind of like I consider you now) for wasting his ****ing time. There would be no sale.

No one was acting like a thug. Spork was only replying to what was said. BUT! It has always been my dream to have my teeth knocked out so if you'd like to make it a reality, let me know. Hold on, I should run away and hide because I'm probably talking to the former street fighting champion of the world. No. Wait. Hold on again, I have a better idea:

SHUT THE **** UP.

-SporK

amitv85 04-30-2005 03:15 AM

OK children,

Well if interested I have been interested in selling my 03.5 m3 located in LI right outside of queens, White/grey with 13k miles

let me know if you are interested
amitv85@gmail.com

rube23 04-30-2005 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spork
Idiot - If I had a friend (thank god I don't) who was selling a car and I was to tell him that there is a guy who wants to buy an 02/03 M3, he would ask me: HOW MUCH DOES HE WANT TO SPEND? TO which, I would reply: I HAVE NO ****ING IDEA. After which my friend would refuse to be friends with me because he would consider me a huge ****ing idiot (kind of like I consider you now) for wasting his ****ing time. There would be no sale.

No one was acting like a thug. Spork was only replying to what was said. BUT! It has always been my dream to have my teeth knocked out so if you'd like to make it a reality, let me know. Hold on, I should run away and hide because I'm probably talking to the former street fighting champion of the world. No. Wait. Hold on again, I have a better idea:

SHUT THE **** UP.

-SporK

Ok, lucky for you I work in Bklyn. PM your address and I want to see how long it takes for you to recite your trash before I break both your legs.
Motherfu**ker
Lets see what you have now tough guy..... I hope you dont show at meets cause I will find you. Piece of Sh*t motherf**ker
I own you now Bi*ch

Spork 04-30-2005 03:27 AM

Yawn.

3733 Cypress Ave

or

2001 Stillwell Ave

You can find me at either location. Let me know when you're coming so I don't forget to print this out.

-SporK

amitv85 04-30-2005 10:17 AM

I guess no one cares about evidence these days :loco:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use