E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   M3 18" Rims w/Michelin Pilot Sports $2,200.00 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=269082)

leo777dell 06-17-2005 01:11 PM

M3 18" Rims w/Michelin Pilot Sports $2,200.00
 
For sale Stock BMW M3 2004 Rims/Wheels package. Only 38 Miles on them. Brand new. email with questions. Leo

hook02em 06-17-2005 01:23 PM

pics?

Bake 06-17-2005 03:35 PM

:rofl:
No disrespect but are you serious with that asking price???
Quote:

Originally Posted by hook02em
pics?


bmw2ner 06-17-2005 08:08 PM

Good Luck!

BestiaM3 06-17-2005 09:49 PM

no disrespect but you mean 1,200 right :rolleyes: you could get the 19" for 1800 in real good condition.

SmurfM3 06-18-2005 03:38 AM

$2,200?

...each?

:P

Klo 06-19-2005 11:09 PM

Re:
 
$2,200 each?

I doubt it. probably $2,200 for the whole set is a great deal.

Good luck on the sale bro. After you sell your 18's, I have some OEM 19s for sale for $4,900 if you're interested.



Quote:

Originally Posted by SmurfM3
$2,200?

...each?

:P


USCTrojanMan29 06-20-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo777dell
For sale Stock BMW M3 2004 Rims/Wheels package. Only 38 Miles on them. Brand new. email with questions. Leo

Not to bash you, but the asking price is on the high side.... :hmm:

You should get $1,000-$1,300 at best, but good luck with the sale.... :craig:

leo777dell 06-20-2005 07:20 AM

SOLD - Thank you all for your interest! :woot:

leo777dell 06-20-2005 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klo
$2,200 each?

I doubt it. probably $2,200 for the whole set is a great deal.

Good luck on the sale bro. After you sell your 18's, I have some OEM 19s for sale for $4,900 if you're interested.

Thats exactly what I bought, thats why was selling these.
Thanks for the offer :thumbup:

leo777dell 06-20-2005 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmw2ner
Good Luck!

Thanks - SOLD :woot:

leo777dell 06-20-2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BestiaM3
no disrespect but you mean 1,200 right :rolleyes: you could get the 19" for 1800 in real good condition.

SOLD - I got my asking price, This set had litterally 38-40 Miles on it (a trip from dealer to my house) :thumbup:

Klo 06-20-2005 10:43 AM

Re
 
Good job on the sale. Where did you find your buyer? On this forum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo777dell
SOLD - I got my asking price, This set had litterally 38-40 Miles on it (a trip from dealer to my house) :thumbup:


leo777dell 06-20-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klo
Good job on the sale. Where did you find your buyer? On this forum?

Thanks, I also had it listed in the paper and someone bought it locally. :thumbup:

My1stM3 06-20-2005 10:50 AM

If you think someones aksing price is high/low you should really PM them and offer some friendly advice. Dont clutter their sale thread. jmho

Chris S 06-20-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo777dell
Thanks, I also had it listed in the paper and someone bought it locally. :thumbup:

Welp, further proof that there is a sucker born every day! What a moron! That, or you are outright lieing to everyone here! :shhh:

leo777dell 06-21-2005 08:10 AM

done

OneTime 06-21-2005 08:54 AM

:) Funny, we all know what things are worth on this forum but I like to list things in the recycler and craigslist :thumbup: I usually get very close to asking price....looks like leo777 did the same! :woot: ching ching$$$


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use