E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   FS: Brand New OEM M3 CSL style 19" wheels (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=269848)

Baretta 06-20-2005 07:10 PM

FS: Brand New OEM M3 CSL style 19" wheels
 
I have a complete set (4) 19" CSL style wheels for sale.

These are the BBS manafactured wheels that come on the Competition Package option for the 2005 E46 M3.

They have never been used.

2 (8" x 19")

2 (9.5" x 19")

These are brand new and never been out of the OEM BMW shipping box except for inspection.

I ordered these thinking I was going to install them and then decided to go with different wheels.

Selling in the SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA ONLY - I WILL NOT SHIP THESE.

$1975

PM if interested.







http://www.m3forum.net/gallery/data/...ZCP_Wheels.JPG

ATLZHP6M 06-20-2005 07:36 PM

Isn't 2Gs a bit too much for replicas? :hmm:

CarFreak 06-20-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLZHP6M
Isn't 2Gs a bit too much for replicas? :hmm:

Title states OEM

Baretta 06-20-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLZHP6M
Isn't 2Gs a bit too much for replicas? :hmm:

These are the BBS manafactured wheels that come on the Competition Package option for the 2005 E46 M3.

Might want to try some remedial reading....................

boxed 06-20-2005 10:17 PM

no shipping period?..i know someone that might be interested IF you shipped..

Baretta 06-21-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxed
no shipping period?..i know someone that might be interested IF you shipped..

Not at present time.

rey_delmar 06-21-2005 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baretta
I have a complete set (4) 19" CSL style wheels for sale.

These are the BBS manafactured wheels that come on the Competition Package option for the 2005 E46 M3.

They have never been used.

2 (8" x 19")

2 (9.5" x 19")

These are brand new and never been out of the OEM BMW shipping box except for inspection.

I ordered these thinking I was going to install them and then decided to go with different wheels.

Selling in the SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA ONLY - I WILL NOT SHIP THESE.

$1975

PM if interested.







http://www.m3forum.net/gallery/data/...ZCP_Wheels.JPG

Out of curiosity, what wheels did you end going with?

Baretta 06-21-2005 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey_delmar
Out of curiosity, what wheels did you end going with?

I am getting 19" BBS LM's..........................

BB

coug4life 06-21-2005 04:02 PM

$1975 is more then Turner Motorsports is selling them for:

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...D=M3COMPWHEELS

:dunno:

Baretta 06-21-2005 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coug4life
$1975 is more then Turner Motorsports is selling them for:

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...D=M3COMPWHEELS

:dunno:

These are brand new, just like Turner's and no waiting as I will deliver
locally.

Cost is about $2050 fom Turner if you factor in shipping out here.

I am also including new center caps which is not included in the Turner price either.

BB

ATLZHP6M 06-21-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baretta
These are the BBS manafactured wheels that come on the Competition Package option for the 2005 E46 M3.

Might want to try some remedial reading....................


Trust me, I read your description, the pictures don't show the numbers that go around the lugnut holes like the OEM wheels have. Just an observation but anyways good luck with your sale.

:rolleyes:

Baretta 06-22-2005 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLZHP6M
Trust me, I read your description, the pictures don't show the numbers that go around the lugnut holes like the OEM wheels have. Just an observation but anyways good luck with your sale.

:rolleyes:

What are you trying to say?

Your inference is not appreciated.

If you were interested in these wheels I would send you a closer shot proving these are OEM....

Since you are not - stay out of this thread and keep your comments to yourself.

DinanS52 06-22-2005 02:49 PM

i think it might be a little confusing because of "CSL style",
why not just say OEM competition package wheels?

nice wheels btw, good luck on the sale.

Baretta 06-22-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinanS52
i think it might be a little confusing because of "CSL style",
why not just say OEM competition package wheels?

nice wheels btw, good luck on the sale.

Sorry if there is confusion here.

I thought my wording was quite clear?

I did say these were the wheels that come on the Competition package M3?

For those who know, the real "CSL" M3 wheels only come on the M3 CSL which is not sold in the US. and comes with an 8.5" front rim diameter instead of the 8" on the OEM ZCP wheels. That is why I said "CSL style" - guess it was confusing for some.............

Also sorry for the low resolution picture - the upload file size is limited here.

The wheels are stamped on the front with BMW OEM numbers:

F: 2 282 895
R: 2 282 999

BB

OneTime 06-22-2005 09:41 PM

Might want to try some remedial reading............[/QUOTE]


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Baretta 06-23-2005 12:20 AM

ZCP Wheels
 
Ok - Price reduced to $1850.....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use