E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   California (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   San Diego "Sightings" Thread (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=297714)

dut 09-30-2005 09:50 AM

San Diego "Sightings" Thread
 
I have seen this dood before a few months back, he still doesn't have plates. Young asian dood, wears a beanie sometimes. Its a dark blue color (sorry, dunno names of colors). Spotted him today at 7:24am 805n just past boomers.

http://dut619.com/spotted/09-30-05_0720.jpg

Joey325i 09-30-2005 09:53 AM

spotted the elitist at ucsd yesterday, i forget when maybe around 6? :thumbsup:

330 HRE 09-30-2005 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dut
I have seen this dood before a few months back, he still doesn't have plates. Young asian dood, wears a beanie sometimes. Its a dark blue color (sorry, dunno names of colors). Spotted him today at 7:24am 805n just past boomers.

http://dut619.com/spotted/09-30-05_0720.jpg


the car is stock...you can find those at the dealer dime a dozen

bugzy 09-30-2005 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey325i
spotted the elitist at ucsd yesterday, i forget when maybe around 6? :thumbsup:

haha
ELITIST ;) old friends ... Aaron's a cool guy

dut 09-30-2005 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330 HRE
the car is stock...you can find those at the dealer dime a dozen

Yes, the car is stock.... and? :hmm:

SDpnoy 09-30-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugzy
haha
ELITIST ;) old friends ... Aaron's a cool guy

:)

San Diego, sightings thread... nice :thumbup:

bugzy 09-30-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDpnoy
:)

San Diego, sightings thread... nice :thumbup:

check this thread out ;)
http://socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402

dut 09-30-2005 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDpnoy
:)

San Diego, sightings thread... nice :thumbup:

I figured it would be easier since there are other cities. :lmao:

SDpnoy 10-01-2005 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugzy

I like the first post :lmao:

AndrewE46 10-01-2005 01:18 PM

Friday night around 10

A 330ci? Tisilver with M3 front, m3 side grills, quad exhaust, 8000k low, dropped, dde, debadge

On the 805 then exit to 54 east, I remember looking at this car at BMW of San Diego and it was at bimmerfest last year I think

bugzy 10-02-2005 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewE46
Friday night around 10

A 330ci? Tisilver with M3 front, m3 side grills, quad exhaust, 8000k low, dropped, dde, debadge

On the 805 then exit to 54 east, I remember looking at this car at BMW of San Diego and it was at bimmerfest last year I think

thats Kevin's old car ... but has sold or given to his lil brother

Kevin now has a E46 M3 with Kinesis

iygnitna 10-02-2005 02:41 AM

how many of you guys here go to ucsd? it seems everyone in one way or another knows everyone else. maybe we should do a meet there sometime?

330 HRE 10-02-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugzy
thats Kevin's old car ... but has sold or given to his lil brother

Kevin now has a E46 M3 with Kinesis

that isn't his old car...the car only had iforged rims and pss coilovers. the rest of the car is stock.....his 330 doesn't have quad exhaust ,nor 8k hids. It does have a m3 front but no gills on the side at all.

AndrewE46 10-02-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330 HRE
that isn't his old car...the car only had iforged rims and pss coilovers. the rest of the car is stock.....his 330 doesn't have quad exhaust ,nor 8k hids. It does have a m3 front but no gills on the side at all.

This is Kevin old car

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7...932l6vt.th.jpg

The car I'm talking about is way diffrent

immaculate 10-02-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewE46
This is Kevin old car

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7...932l6vt.th.jpg

The car I'm talking about is way diffrent

haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many :hi:

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron

bugzy 10-02-2005 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immaculate
haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many :hi:

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron

it is a cute car ;)

Joey325i 10-03-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immaculate
haha good times. i took that photo.

i spotted a few on campus this last week. would be more, but now i have a Chancellor's permit and park in faculty lots so not as many :hi:

CDesign 330 with a bunch of guys in it...i gave a thumbs up as i was parking and getting out of the car but they just stared at me blankly *shrugs*

asian girl with silver CL55 parked next to me and smiled at me and said, "cute car." that hurt LOL.

aaron

hey i go to ucsd too, always see you driving when im parking my bike by price center. At dinner tonight i saw a car just like yours, almost your twin from texas, ill post a pic tonight when i get home :thumbsup:

Joey325i 10-03-2005 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewE46
Friday night around 10

A 330ci? Tisilver with M3 front, m3 side grills, quad exhaust, 8000k low, dropped, dde, debadge

On the 805 then exit to 54 east, I remember looking at this car at BMW of San Diego and it was at bimmerfest last year I think

i know which car you are talking about, see it everytime i go to bmw sd

immaculate 10-03-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey325i
hey i go to ucsd too, always see you driving when im parking my bike by price center. At dinner tonight i saw a car just like yours, almost your twin from texas, ill post a pic tonight when i get home :thumbsup:

hey man, nice collection of cars you've got there! i've yet to spot you yet but if you ever drive the M, i'm sure i'll recognize it =) btw, i bet you either have a class or get out of class somewhere around 5-6:20 tu/th eh?

the car that you spotted tonight belongs to a friend of mine who posts regularly on the 7er forums. i met him a month or so ago at Tea Station but didn't see the car back then. i think he has same wheels/kit as me but newer car with Remus (square) exhaust instead of my Eisenmanns. looks niice *grins* can't wait to see the pics

aaron

immaculate 10-03-2005 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugzy
it is a cute car ;)

not as cute as the Wagon buddy! must be good for transporting all the soccer equipment after the kids' practices eh? haha j/p!

so when are you moving back to SD Lon?

aaron


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use