E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   topaz m3z (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=3060)

amitv85 04-28-2002 12:52 PM

topaz m3z

im sorry, no offense to anyone here, b/c im a topaz e46 owner...but i dont think topaz blue looks right on the new m3z....thats jus IMO...the m3 needs a more like crazy color then that since its a awesome piece of work compared to the regular E46z....

Envyscorpio 04-28-2002 01:32 PM

Agree!

Dude I have the same feeling about Topaz. Awsome color, but IMHO I think M3 really need a more speical color than Topaz... maybe Lemans or Avus. BMWNA what ru doing? BTW do u know BMWNA = BMW not available? :tsk:

Harvinator 04-28-2002 01:53 PM

quick somebody get a blood pressure meter on john from jersey's arm before he reads this post :D :tongue:

Envyscorpio 04-28-2002 01:57 PM

LMAO

Oh I never say Topaz ain't good color. I love that color! Just that I see it on 3s all the time now. It might be the new silver u know what i mean? :thumbup:

Fisch330ciTopasBlau 04-28-2002 02:21 PM

Re: LMAO

Quote:

Originally posted by Envyscorpio
Oh I never say Topaz ain't good color. I love that color! Just that I see it on 3s all the time now. It might be the new silver u know what i mean? :thumbup:
yes...i do know what you mean. :eek:

John from jersey 04-28-2002 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Harvinator
quick somebody get a blood pressure meter on john from jersey's arm before he reads this post :D :tongue:

Funny you say that. I could care less what people think. After i post my pics of the Project M3, then tell me Topaz sucks:lmao: Maybe it will take a few mods for people to understand. LOL!!!

Do you not see my sig? Just look at how Topaz reflects light and shows the lines of the car.

This is not the first time i have heard this. I must ask myslef, Why does it ALWAYS come from a Topaz 3er owner? Odd

Bottomline Topaz Rules IMO. All you haterz just boost my ego:flipoff:

Dave 04-28-2002 03:38 PM

Haha, I always jokingly say the same thing, cause Topaz M3s make my topaz 330Ci less special :)

But seriously, I don't know what it is, but I like all the non metallic colors on the M3 better than the Metallics... Imola, alpine, lsb, jet black, then the metallics follow. Not sure why, but I just think they look better. Something about the lines of the car I guess, but imho Topaz and Silver look better on the regular coupe than on the M, Steel Gray is a tossup, and Jet Black looks better on the M.

AvusIITopaz 04-28-2002 05:15 PM

Topaz is very common on this board...

but I rarely see it in SF Bay Area. I've only seen one sedan and I've seen about 5-8 coupes in the last year. I always get compliments on the color and the comment "you don't see it too much". :tongue:

topazcpe 04-28-2002 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by John from jersey

Funny you say that. I could care less what people think. After i post my pics of the Project M3, then tell me Topaz sucks:lmao: Maybe it will take a few mods for people to understand. LOL!!!

Do you not see my sig? Just look at how Topaz reflects light and shows the lines of the car.

This is not the first time i have heard this. I must ask myslef, Why does it ALWAYS come from a Topaz 3er owner? Odd

Bottomline Topaz Rules IMO. All you haterz just boost my ego:flipoff:

That what i'm saying JOHN, u tell them, Topaz Def rules, and u can hate me now, and we cant stop nowwwww!!!!!!!!:flipoff: :mad: :flipoff: :flipoff: